✿ First Night With Them

♡ Perfect Match! ♂♀

 

 

"So, I guess we have to arrange our rooms?" Hye Mi said, as she help Eun Mi with her luggage. "So, who's the oldest here?" EunMi said, beaming . "I wonder if she knows what is the meaning of 'tired'?" YunHee whispered to Hee Sun. Hee Sun just nodded in approval.

 

"Im born in January." HyeMi replied. "November." Hee Sun smiled. "October~" Hyeri grinned. "Then, thats mean HyeMi unnie is going to choose the room for us!" SunMei said, as she clapped her hands excitedly. "Me? The oldest? Woah~" Hyemi chuckled.

 

"Well, from what I see, some of you are already close to each other, which just makes my task easier~" Hyemi said, and wrote some notes on her notebook that was given by YunJi just now. She went upstairs to check on the bedrooms.

 

After 6 minutes or so passes, she clapped her hands, wanting attention from others.

 

"Room 1, with the blue ocean coloured bed is for YunHee and Hee Sun." Yunhee and Heesun already made way to their rooms at second floor. 

 

"Room 2, with the purple and two-storey bed for Sun Mei and YunJi." Sun Mei high-fives Yun Ji. Then, they went to their rooms.

 

"Room 3, with queen-sized bed for Seo Eun and EunMi." EunMi squealed and then run towards the room alongside with another excited girl, Seo Eun.

 

"And, thats left me and you, lets go to room 4." Hyemi said, and carried her luggage to their room. 

 

 


 

YunHee's and Hee Sun's room.

 

"Its pretty, dont you think, YunHee?!" Hee Sun beamed and then throws herself towards the bed "Its plain...." she said straightforwardly. "Well, Im thinking that way too~ But, hey atleast its not pink right?" she said.

 

YunHee just nodded and tidy her belongings. "Ohyeah, YunHee im a light sleeper which is, I can wake up by just a little sound." Hee Sun remembered her. She just nodded. "How about you?" she asked while still lying on her bed. "Im a heavy sleeper." her lips formed into a thin smile. Hee Sun just chuckled. 

 

"You'll have a hard time waking me up." she said as she is done with tidying. "Btw, Im hungry." she said and went outside the room.

 

As she went out, she saw Eun Mi and Seo Eun playing with their pillows in their room.

 

"Unnie, do you know how to cook?" she asked Hee Sun. Hee Sun pointed at herself. "Me? No no no. A big N to the O." Hee Sun said. Then, YunHee went to Sun Mei's and Yun Ji's room.

 

"Unnie, do you know how to cook?" voluntarily, Sun Mei raised her hands. "Are you hungry, YunHee? Let me cook for us, neh?" YunHee just nodded and YunJi squealed in happiness. "Hee Sun-unnie help me with cooking."

 

"WHAT?! NO! I mean, no never! No!" she defensed herself. SunMei, Yunhee and Yunji were startled by her loud voice.

 

"Hey, is there a party out there, cuz Jung Eun Mi is ready to rock~!" Eun Mi said, as she danced with Seo Eun. Then, Hye Mi camr out from her room, as she saw Eun Mi and Seo Eun dancing carelessly, she also joined them.

 

"You guys are officially mad." YunHee said. Hye Ri just nodded at YunHee's statement.

 

"Kay guys, stop dancing. I noticed something here." Hee Sun said. All eyes went to Hee Sun. "There's a camera which is recording us!"

 

"Not A actually, there are cameras all over the room," Hye Ri said as she pointed at the stairs. "and, theres a camera in our room too." she said, as she leave the scene and went to  the living room.

 

All the girls scattered and went to look for other cameras. Well, YunHee as usual just sighed and went inside her room, eventhough her stomach is already growling like crazy. The most excited ones are  of couse, Eun Mi and Seo Eun. 

 

"I forgot that my dongsaengs are hungry." Sun Mei said as she runs towards the kitchen. With the help of Yunji, they cooked together.

 

 


 

"Okay girls, since all of you already here, YJS and LSG will not stay here with you and your idol-boyfriends. And, you guys going to have a get-to-know-each-other session with your idol-boyfriend. Clear?" Jo PD announced. The girls just nodded. 

 

Then, their idol-boyfriends went inside the house with simple shirts on them. After that, they all went to their fan-girlfriend.

 

"Eun Mi-ah, I-Im sc-scared." Seo Eun whispered to Eun Mi with red face. "Wae?" she replied. "I-Im not used to b-boys." she bit her lower lip. "Okay, follow me. Breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out. Much better?" Seo Eun just followed what the younger one said.

 

"Are you okay?" Key, who already sat beside Seo Eun asked with a sweet smile. Seo Eun just nodded nervously. "Okay then, let go somewhere else?" he smiled again, holding Seo Eun's hand and going to other place. 

 

"Key and Seo Eun couple already went to another place. You guys may start now." Jo PD said again.

 

YunHee and Ken-

 

"Hi! Im Ken, I'm sure you know that right?" he asked excitedly. YunHee just nodded. "Your character is just like Leo hyung's." Ken said again. YunHee just smiled. "YunHee~ What a nice name. If im not mistaken, your name's meaning is lotus flower and pleasure." Ken beamed a smile. "Oh, really?" she asked. "Yeah. And, my name Jae Hwa means  respect and beauty. But, I have an N, Jae Hwan. So, Im not pretty sure." he said again. YunHee just nodded. Then, there's an awkward silence.

 

"Ottokaji~" he sing song his trademark, upon hearing it, YunHee burst into laugh. "YunHee-yah~ Follow me!" he said, and then he sang again, followed by YunHee.

 

 

Hye Ri and Kris-

 

"Whats your name again?" Kris asked. "Hye Ri. Park Hye Ri." she smiled. "Oh, do you like any stuffed toys? I like alpaca, y'know?" he beamed. "I know that. Every EXO fans knew that. I like Hello Kitty. They're cute, are'nt they?" Hye Ri beamed. "Oh, you like stuffed toys too! Great! You can be the mother of Ace" he smiled, again. "Me, mother of Ace? Seriously?" 

 

"Yeah, why not? You're my girlfriend after all~" with that, Hye Ri's face turned red as tomato. Kris just chuckled at Hye Ri's reaction.

 

 

Hee Sun and Luhan-

 

"What type of girl are you? I like the calm, quiet kind of girl." Luhan said. "Im the total opposite of that." Hee Sun replied. "Really? Then, what are you? Hot-headed and obnoxious?" Hee Sun just nodded. "Will I trouble you if I am like that?" she asked.

 

"Yeah." he answered. "Then, you're not my type either." Hee Sun replied. Luhan tilted his head with a questioning look. "Look, I dont know why my friend put your name into the application form. I dont like you." she lied. He wriggled his eyebrows. "Then, why were you so happy to meet me this morning?" "Because I have to." Luhan was dumbfounded by her statement. Then, he smirked.

 

"I dont like you." he chuckled.

 

"Thanks." Hee Sun replied with a smile plastered on her face. 

 

 

 

Hye Mi and Changmin-

 

"You like to dance?" Changmin asked. "Not just like. I loveeee to dance." she smiled. "Oh really? Then, why don't you audition for my company?" Hye Mi sighed when he asked that. "My mom doesnt like a celebrity's lifestyle. Thats why. Plus, im not good at singing either." Changmin just nodded. "But, we can train you to be a better singer. Its a waste if we let go a person like you.."

 

"Haha, btw I can show you my dancing skills. You want to watch?" she asked. "Yeah, I would love to! Can you dance to my song?" he said. "I can dance to Why Keep Your Head Down!" she said, and then Changmin just nodded in excitement. Then, she started to dance.

 

After she was done with the dance, Changmin did a standing ovation. "You know what? The choreograph was hard even for me." Hye Mi smiled when she was praised by her favourite artist.

 

 

YunJi and Taemin

 

"So... we've been here for 5 minutes, and yet you're not even looking at me." Taemin said, but Yunji's reaction was still the same. Her head hung low and she didnt said anything. Taemin put his left hand on Yunji's shoulder. "Are you... afraid of me?" Yunji just shook her head. "Then?" 

 

"Uhm, no-nothing." she awkwardly smiled at Taemin. "Finally, I can see you clearly~" Taemin beamed. "Hey, dont be nervous~ Im nervous too. Lets talk something else, shall we?" he said, and then Yunji just nodded with a smile. "So, what are you curious about me?" he asked. "Uhm, do you have a girlfriend?" she asked after thinking about it for awhile. "Yes." he confidently replied. "Who?" she asked, slightly disappointed. "You, of course." he smiled, while YunJi just chuckled nervously.

 

 

 

Eun Mi and Seungri

 

"Omo, chinjaa? Then, what happened after that?" Eun Mi said excitedly. "Jiyong-hyung fell down on his stomach." then, both of them burst into laugh. "I didn't know the multitalented G-Dragon could be that clumsy. But, clearly his plan to prank you, failed completely." she laughed. 

 

"He is clumsy. Btw, Eun Mi are you from China?" he asked. Eun Mi just nodded with a smile. "Teach me some words." he said. "Uhm, I bet you already knows Wo Ai Ni?" she said.

 

"Haha, yup. Wo Ai Ni, Jung Eun Mi." he winked and then, Eun Mi just chuckled at his reaction. 

 

 

Sun Mei and Chansung

 

"So, what things that you like?" Chansung asked, while sipping his drink. "I like reading, fireworks and everything that looks pretty!" she smiled. "Oh, really? Well, take a look at my necklace. Do you think its pretty?" he asked while showing the necklace that was inside his shirt before. "It is pretty! I like it, no no I love it! Where do you get that? I  never saw you wear that necklace before!" She said.

 

"I just bought it today. And, now its yours." he said, while giving the necklace to her. "What?" she asked in suprised. "Yeah, its yours now." he said, and then he wore it for Sun Mei. 

 

 

 

Seo Eun and Key

 

"You're not used to boys, I see." he said. "Y-yeah. But, its just for awhile. When, Im used to you, I can speak co-comfortably with you." she smiled nervously. "No, nevermind. I totally understand that." he said, and Seo Eun just nodded. "Btw, lets have a selca?" he asked. "Wh-what? Im afraid that Shawols would mad at me...." she replied. "Naaah~ Dont worry. Im going to post it on Instagram. Is it okay with you?" Key asked again.

 

"Totally." she smiled. "1,2,3 *click*" he countdowned. "Look! You look so adorable here!" he said while showing Seoeun the photo. Seo Eun just smiled. "Im going to post it with the caption of, 'With my lovely fan-girlfriend, Seo Eun! Isnt she pretty?' Done posted!" he said excitedly. "Thanks." she said, suddenly. "W-why?"

 

"For saying that im pretty." she smiled, and then Key just chuckled.

 

 


 

 

Hiiiii~ So here is the update. Sorry if Im not potrayed your character well, and this scene are not showed on tv. Because, the first episode would be when they were at Jeju-do. Okay? Hope you guys like it~^^

 

Group 2:

Baek Sun Mei, Bang YunJi, Min Seo Eun, Lee Hyemi and Park Hye Ri.

 

Group 1:

Jung YunHee, Jin Hee Sun and Jung Eun Mi. 

 

lots of love,

Zee

 

Heyhey~

Edited some grammar. Whew. /wipes brow/

Ohmigosh I wish I could really do that with Seungri Xd

Anticipate the next update! Should be written by me? Who is going to write the next episode, Zee?

xoxo,

Vaniila <3