For You

Happy Birthday!

“Happy Birthday, Jessica unnie!”, Krystal cheered.

Jessica closed her eyes and began to make wishes as she blew all the twenty-four candles.

                I wished an eternally love with him, Jessica opened her eyes and begun to search for him. But, her action was in a pending mode due to her little sister who were hugging her tightly like she didn’t want to let Jessica go.

                Jessica sighed and patted Krystal’s hair, “Why are you hugging me like this?”

Instead of receiving an answer, Jessica felt her dress become wet and she heard a soft sobs coming from her sister. It must be about ‘that', she thought.

“Sttt. It’s okay, Klee. It’s only an engagement, You should do this”, Jessica continued to make a soothing circle on her sister’s back. After some minute trying to encouraging her sister, Krystal let her go and says, “Sorry”.

Jessica knew, maybe it’s hard for Krystal, because she was only nineteen years old but, she will have a marriage sooner than Jessica. And for Jessica, it’s hard for her because her mate didn’t attend the birthday party that being held at Jung’s mansion.

She used to that loneliness.

Because, she knew that Kris is at Beijing right now, and will be back not soon. Maybe this is the worst birthday Jessica had.

If only Kris was there.

*****

‘Dug’

‘Dug’

Jessica was half awake when she heard something knocking her door. She was quite annoyed by the sound. Because, she was on her way to dream land. She couldn’t sleep and almost sleep before the sound came.

Jessica couldn’t help but wake up from her beauty sleep and she took a short glance at her wall clock. It’s 11.37 pm. Who dares to knock at this night? And it was a.. remote control helicopter?

                She opened her door balcony and raised her hand. She jumped to take the helicopter, but the helicopter managed to land on her balcony floor. She took the chance and examined the helicopter, there was a paper that said, ”Follow me.”

Jessica’s eyebrow knitted in confusion, the paper said follow me, but to where?              The helicopter began to buzz and flew again, Jessica followed the helicopter that went to the garden below her balcony. She jumped from her balcony and landed safely. She followed the helicopter until the helicopter landed to the grass.

                “Got you!”, she exclaimed happily when she got the remote control helicopter.

                “Got who?”, asked someone.

                “Got this remote control helicopter”, Jessica answered.

                “Oh.. Not me?” The sound teased.

The helicopter flew again towards a man that was holding the remote control, Jessica wasn’t certain who the man is, because her garden was in pitch black and the only shine was from the moon. The helicopter landed again, but this time, on the man’s palm.

                “Don’t you miss me, J?”, The man walked out from the darkness.

                “Kris!”, she shouted and jerked towards Kris and hugged him tightly.

                “Aw aw, not to thigh I can broke Luhan’s helicopter”, Kris said.

                Jessica let go of Kris and Kris put the helicopter and it’s remote control. He held Jessica’s hand and commanded, “Hold on tight. Or, I will let you fall.”

                Jessica chuckled, “You’ll always catch me, don’t you?”

As an answer, Kris just smiled and hugged her tightly. Jessica closed her eyes, and let Kris brought her to somewhere. Kris smiled again, knowing that his surprise will be succeed. Kris began to fly, he flew across the woods where Jung’s mansion is located. Then, they reached the place.

                “You can open your eyes now”, Kris whispered to Jessica’s ear.

Jessica opened her eyes slowly. Even thou this isn’t the first time Kris asked her to fly. She hasn’t used to fly. Knowing that Jessica scared, Kris hold her hand tighter, to give her a warm feeling, although their skin are cold.

Jessica was gasping when she opened her eyes. She was above a very big ‘I love You’ writing.

                “Kris, is this for me?” She asked

                “Happy Birthday my J. I love you, always and forever”, Kris said.

                “It’s supposed to be belated birthday, Mr. Dragon”, Jessica pouted and pretended that she was angry.

Kris checked his wristwatch and smirk, “It’s five minutes before your day ends. So, it’s still happy birthday”

“Thank you, Kris. I thought you forgot my birthday, and still in Beijing”, Jessica sobbed.

“Well, I rushed to come here on time, and you must thanked all of EXO member and your sister, they are really helping”, Kris stated.

“My Sister?” Jessica eyed Kris.

“Luhan levitated those candles to Han River, Chanyeol helped me turned them on. Then, Baekhyun and Jongdae took the electricity from those house. And for your sister..Umm.. you know, bonded couple couldn’t close their telepathy. So, we just let her knew what Jongin was thinking”, Kris explained.

“This is the best birthday I have ever had!” Jessica cheered.

“So, where’s my thank you?”, Kris asked.

Jessica pulled his head and kissed him like there’s no tomorrow as her Thank you, to her beloved boyfriend.


Author's note

Hello, I'm back with my vampire fic,

even thou I don't really focus on the vampire

this time. and this one is the sequel of Fated.

Enjoy! ^^