As Time Passes

As Time Passes

 

“Kibum! Listen to me. I can’t do anything about the fact that I have to participate!” the younger muttered while following the elder guy around in the dorm, since he was pretty much upset about the fact that his maknae and boyfriend is asked for a fake marriage program. He didn’t stop even when Taemin was determined to follow him around until he had finally listened to him instead of avoiding him the whole day. It has been a week and they didn’t even talk like they should as a couple. It was then that the dancer grabbed the other’s wrist.

 

“Hey! Aren’t you the guy that stopped by my house?” the cheery kid with the bowl hair asked the other taller guy that was much older then him.

 

The other turned around looking at him with teary eyes while he pulled his hand back.

 

“Uhm…yeah. Are you Taemin then?” he asked with a smile on his face and eyes that were just looking like he was guilty of a crime.

 

The boy stood there, lost and alone in the middle of the living room where he was thinking about the past that once was lovely and happy. He missed the elder’s touches.

 

“Yes…that’s me. I’m Lee Taemin,” he said with also a smile formed on his face and bowed before stretching his hand out so the other should take it. After their awkward meeting they laughed at him.

 

“You want to hang out?” the young boy was confident, even when it wasn’t his style normally. The taller one looked at him, smiling like this was the best thing that has happened today.

 

The dancer let his shoulders hang while walking into his room, which was pretty empty since his roommate, Jonghyun, was visiting his family. With a loud thump he fell down on the mattress, staring up at the ceiling. He was desperate that their relation would be better again. He loves the blonde male, with his slender body and beautiful face, his rather eccentric personality and with his fashionable clothes.

 

Somewhere he was pissed with himself that he had say ‘yes’ to the program. He didn’t know that it would have such consequences for their relationship. He looked at his nightstand, noticing the original picture that they had made before debut.

 

“Come on, Minho-hyung! Get also on the picture. Who knows we won’t be together. There are now only 4 spots and well it seems that definitely Jinki-hyung will be in the new formation,” the young dancer begged the elder with all sorts of arguments. He heard how Kibum was snickering in the back of the room. It was a Saturday and he could stay for once longer at the company.

 

“Why should I?” the low-voiced male retorted, trying to turn away and leave the two behind.

 

“Do it for, Taemin. He likes you,” the other one said, making the taller turn around again with a smile on his face. He glanced at the guy with his eyebrow raised.

 

“Okay. For you Taemin.”

 

The guy was smiling at the picture that was just too funny. Heck, even there Kibum was already a funny and cool guy. He couldn’t stop staring at the elder’s face that made his heart flutter even more.

 

“If you just would listen for once.”

 

“I am all ears,” the blonde said, from the doorpost, shocking the boy who instantly sat up.

 

“Kibum… Don’t think I will ever fall for her. You know that I love you so much. You were the one that wanted to be on the program in the first place. You were the one who rolled the ball for us to be on a program like this and now you’re like this. In front of cameras you don’t show it but instead act all happy and dorky,” the young man faltered, “Please… don’t be so mad.”

 

“Don’t be mad if you’re not with me in a group…” the elder one said with a smile, while hugging the bowl haired boy tightly against his chest.

 

“I’m not mad. I’m just…sad? I don’t really know. Now we’re less together then we were already,” the blonde sighed when he had approached the bed, glancing down at the younger. Their gazes met, but neither of them could smile or show some kind of a positive emotion. Again the dancer was losing himself in those eyes of the blonde guy.

 

“H-Hyung…”

 

“Sht… don’t say a word. It’s just I… want to try something,” the elder said, when they were left alone after their practice on their little solo for their showcase. Taemin was staring back with big eyes, until he felt a pair of lips on his.

 

The young boy pulled the rapper down on his bed, kissing every part of his face while the other was giggling like crazy. After a while their playful teasing stopped and instead they were lying next to each other, looking into the other’s eyes with a loving gaze. Finally there were some smiles again on their faces.

 

“I missed you,” Taemin mumbled, wrapping an arm around the elder who was snuggling up against the side of his chest. A short chuckle was what escaped the elder’s mouth, while he wrapped his own arm around the boy’s waist.

 

“I’ve been nowhere?” Kibum answered, looking up at the boy that was returning the action.

 

“I hope I will be in the group too,” the guy said, looking to his side where the young dancer was gazing up at the stars.

 

“Don’t go anywhere. Stay here with me.”

 

“I meant as us. This closeness, this playfulness, this…love,” the dancer rolled onto his side while he uttered the words. Without sharing another word their lips met again in a soft kiss.

 

“Kibum, I love you.”

 

“Kim Kibum, I ing love you.”

 

“Taemin-ah, I love you too.”

 

“Same goes for you…Lee Taemin.”

 

As time passes by, some things do changes, but other will forever be the same thing and never change. 

 

a/n: A little note maybe to clear some things up. The italics are the actual memories twisted into the story. This is what I had in my head. To write a story where memories kind of overlap the present happenings. 

Hope you liked it. 

And for those that don't know which picture I mean: