Review - 'Coffee Shop'

I HEART KPOP REVIEW SHOP [CLOSED / REVAMPING]


SONG TITLE: Coffee Shop
MUSICIAN: B.A.P
GENRE: KPOP
 

 


 

REVIEW: 

B.A.P's music video for 'Coffee Shop' is finally here. Me personally I have been anticipated to see what they would have in store for us next. I have to say, I am pleasantly surprised! B.A.P is showing another diversity of themselves as musicians. 'Coffee Shop' is a song overwhelmed with beautiful jazz notes. A perfect song to listen to when you want to relax. The song itself is about the 'Coffee Shop' the boy and the girl used to go to when they were still together. Eventhough no longer being a couple, the other half still goes to their 'Coffee Shop' remeniscing their time together. Even they are apart, the memories will always remain. A beautiful song and beautiful lyrics.

I like how the music video itself paints a very relaxing atmosphere and the fact they have shot this music video several places in the USA while doing their first US tour, makes it a big plus and adds something extra to it. Although I have to say it is not the best music video I have seen and it will not top their previous music video 'One Shot' but jazz doesn't need to be covered with a fancy setting. The scenes in the video are just right and fit the melodies perfectly.


================================================================
A FANGIRL's PERSPECTIVE:
Oh dear lord, I was anticipating for this so much, I wanted to stay up all night, but I failed doing it. Anyhoo, I think the video came out pretty nicely don't you think? I know it doesn't sound like 'One Shot' or 'No Mercy' but I really love these boys for trying out different styles of music, which show what an amazing musicians they are (not everyone can pull that off or don't have the guts to try it out). I really love the jazz sound for a change and I think they did that pretty well. I am proud of my babies ^^. 
Don't you guys think they look amazing in this video? All I see is 6 handsome boys appearing on my screen.
Of course, as Himchan being my B.A.P bias, I couldn't stop drooling, he is looking so good, I just want to crawl into that video and pull him off that wall he is sitting on and kidnap the guy (I don't even know what he is sitting on, but it looks like a small wall?)



I missed that guy so much with all these B.A.P 'One Shot' performances, I am glad he recovered and is doing well again!! My poor Himchan-nie!! (Seriously, all my biases get hurt and disappear for a month or longer, not funny :'() Please be careful next time Himchan, you don't want to break something again. I am really happy these boys keep trying out new music styles and re-inventing themselves. Your noona is very very proud of you boys! I still believe these boys will become much bigger than they are. I believe so and know so ;) B.A.P hwaiting!!

 
================================================================

Overall a decent video that fits well with the jazzy melodies. Not my favorite music video, but hey we can't always have it our way, but these boys have big guts to keep trying out something new and surprise us over and over again! How did we call it? TALENT, that's right! (At this point closing this review, I am craving for Starbucks coffee...help!!, haha)
 
RATING: 

REVIEWER: MissInsanity27