5 Wishes in 27 Days eng Ver

5 Wishes in 27 Days eng Ver

 


# Myungsoo POV #

 

I was so happy to be born into the world with the love of the people around me and now I've had her, which was always there beside me accompany my days. Although I'm new to fall in love with her but our friendship has existed since childhood. She is Hyosung, a woman so beautiful, with brown hair and front bangs make her look so cute. Afternoon breeze in the park is so cool, a place where I express my feelings to Hyosung  .And I kept looking at the face of Hyosung who was sleeping in my lap , while I caress her face.

"Myungsoo ~ a, why do you keep looking at me?" Hyosung said, while holding a single red rose that I gave.

"Ahhh, I'm so grateful that I can have you" while holding hands Hyosung.

"Me too" with a sweet smile .. "Myungsoo ~ a what are you going to bring me roses every day???" smell the roses while she was holding.

"Yes, I will definitely bring it to you every day, because it is my promise, but you have to promise to keep it! "

"Yes, I'd keep it, I already have 4 stalks and I will keep all that you gave me later"

Hyosung really likes red roses, when I asked her to be my girlfriend 3 days ago, I promised to bring her a rose every day.

 

# Flashback #

 

Three days ago.

Me and Hyosung were sitting in the park enjoying the afternoon breeze.

"I want to tell you something" I said

"What do you want to say? let's just say, I'll listen to it "with a sweet smile

"Hyosung, from the little we've been together, maybe it's time to reveal what I feel", wringing her hands nervously "I ~ I love you" grabbing hand Hyosung

"Myungsoo ~ a, why did you just say it now? I love you too since the first , but I'm ashamed to reveal it first "Hyosung's face flushed

Me hugged Hyosung,

"Hyosung, you love roses, right?"

"Yes, why?? "

"I'll bring red roses every day for you"

"Huh? Are you serious? forever you will give me a rose? "hold my hand

"Yes, forever" I answered with a doubtful tone.

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

# Hyosung POV #

Sunny morning, I sat on the bench dressing , I see roses that I put on the dressing table, and I smiled ,

“This means that today is the 11th of roses”  looking at the picture of me with Myungsoo that I display beside flower roses  vase.

Dddrrrtttt …. Dddrrrrtttt …

I opened the message.

From: Myungsoo ♥

"Are you ready? I'm the road to your house. "

 

To: Myungsoo ♥

"Yes, I'm ready."

I immediately took the lipstick, and use a pink lipstick, tidy up my hair and tidy up my shirt.

perfectly.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I really enjoyed the trip today. although I do not know where we're going now. I looked at Myungsoo's face is seriously driving the black car.

Traffic lights turned red and he stopped his car , because the whole time just silent, I start a conversation first.

"Myungsoo ~ a, what did you bring me roses?? "

"I almost forgot" take the rose that was in the back seat "this 11th of roses for you" giving the flower to me.

"Thank you" smell the roses "Myungsoo ~ a, emmmmmm where are we going now? "The face of wonder

Myungsoo smiled and answered "Jinan"

"What, Jinan? "

"Yes, I want to go to jinsn with you , ", looking at me.

"Yaaaa ~ you are very romantic" I smiled sweetly and looked at Myungsoo.

"What is it? "Pointing like a medicine bottle that was in the back seat of the car,

"Where? "Myungsoo looked back" ahh it's vitamins, lately I'm so tired because of college assignment that so much, so I take vitamin "

"Ohhhhh" I answered in a flat tone, why I was very curious and wanted to ask the bottle.

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

# Myungsoo POV #

 

Jinan is so beautiful, especially this time of spring, the cherry blossoms are blooming everywhere are adorn along the road I passing today with Hyosung, I holding the Hyosung ‘s hand ,  while enjoying the beautiful cherry blossoms in Jinan, I really want to go to jinan in the spring with people that I love, because jinan so beautiful in the spring , I suddenly remembered about the medicine bottle that hyosung had been ask on the road. But it was, I had to answer her questions.

"Myungsoo ~ a, let's sit in there" Hyosung pulling me towards the bench under the cherry tree.

Hyosung me and sat on the bench enjoying the scenery, and the occasional cherry blossoms falling on me. The wind was blowing so cool to make cherry blossoms fly like snow that was falling.

"Myungsoo ~ a, let's take a picture, we have a lot of photos" while directing his cell phone camera.

* jpret * jpret

"Wahhhh, nice picture" as he showed me his cell phone "Jinan very beautiful" Hyosung said as she closed her eyes enjoying the breeze that was blowing into his face.

I stared into the hyosung’s face as if I was going to go far, I'm very happy with him now, I do not want to put an end to all this. I want forever with Hyosung.

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

# Hyosung POV #

 

I ran towards Myungsoo who was sitting on the edge of the Han River, Myungsoo already made ​​an appointment to meet with me this afternoon on the Han River to see the scenery the afternoon. I sat beside Myungsoo and unwrapping that I carry.

"What did you bring? "Myungsoo said

"Taaadaaaa, I bring the red bean ice cream, our favorite ice cream since childhood " while giving ice cream to Myungsoo.

"Thank you Hyosung, emmmmmm and this 18th of roses for you " gave the roses to me.

"Wahhhhhhh thanks Myungsoo ~ a, what you would calculate each rose that you gave me forever?" While bribing a spoonful ice cream into my mouth.

"Yes, I'll count" Myungsoo immediately bowed his head

I immediately leaned in Myungsoo's shoulder as he continued to bribe the ice cream it was so delicious. The afternoon has gone by changing night. I was sitting by the han river with myungso and telling stories about our childhood.

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

# Myungsoo POV #

 

afternoon, I had just finished college, I walked down the hall campus and take a cell phone inside the bag and typing messages.

 

To: Hyosung ♥

"Where were you? Can we meet the garden now? I want to say something "

 

From: Hyosung ♥

"I was in the library, I'm going to park in fifteen minutes"

 

I walked to the park which is not far from campus. I like to meet with Hyosung in the park because it reminds me of the time expressing my feelings to him.

Arriving in the park I sat on the green grass and holding a rose that will give to Hyosung.

 

15 minutes later

 

"Myungsoo ~ a I'm sorry, I was just doing the task in the library, emmm what would you talk about? is there something wrong? "she sitting beside Myungsoo

"Yes, it's okay, this 24th of roses for you " give the roses to Hyosung.

"Thank you, but what you want to talk about? "So curious

I immediately holding hands and looked at Hyosung, I seriously said "hyosung, Marry me tomorrow"

"Yaaaaa, why is it suddenly talk like that? we are still college students and campus regulations should not be married "

"Emmm, I know" I release my hand

"Myungsoo ~ a, I really want to marry you, but then if we had one more year graduated from college" Hyosung holding my hand.

I could only bow his head and tears that almost dripping, I could not wait one more year, I could not wait that long

my heart is pain and my head getting dizzy, Hyosung continued to hold my hand made ​​me more and not hold it all.

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

"Yes, good night, sweet dreams Myungsoo ~ a, I love you too " 

Hyosung's voice on the phone.

I also ended the phone and I sat down on the bed. I looked at the calendar that is full of streaks. Seen writing 26th days,

"been twenty six days, tomorrow is the hyosung’s birthday "

kept looking at the calendar, and suddenly remembered hyosung words two days ago in the park.

 

"Myungsoo ~ a, I really want to marry you, but then if we had one more year graduated from college"

 

My sight started to blur. my head felt very sick.

"Ahhhhh, why my head so dizzy? " He hit my head. I immediately look for medicine in my closet drawers, burst all its contents and finally met my medicine bottle, I opened it and pulled out a bottle of medicine with tremulous hands, I immediately taking the medicine, but my head was still very sick. I could not withstand the pain again until my tears dripping.

"Hyosung, I'm sorry, I did not tell it all to you"

While taking a notebook and a rose, and I bundle using a pink ribbon.

my head is very dizzy and lost consciousness.

 

# Flashback #

One day before myungsoo revealing his feelings to Hyosung.

My whole body trembling, opened the door and out of the doctor's office, I was walking in the hallway of the hospital, holding the envelope examination results, my head was so dizzy remember talk doctor told me that late-stage brain cancer and was just waiting for the day again. Doctors said the remaining 27 days of my life again. my tears slowly dripping, my chest felt tight, why all this happened to me.

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

# hyosung POV #

A voice cries that broke from the hospital room, I opened the door and saw a white fabric that covered bedridden. Everyone was crying, Myungsoo mother and father, sister and Myungsoo friends, I approached slowly and shed a tear, I immediately fell to the floor, my body felt weak, my tears could not be stopped.

I can no longer say anything, I just looked at the direction that Myungsoo lifeless.

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After the funeral ceremony.

 

"Hyosung, this is for you, i found it in the myungsoo’s room " myungsoo’s mother gave me a notebook and red roses which bound with pink ribbon.

"thank you mam " shed a tears.

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

Evening arrived, I sat on the bed and rested my body to the wall, my body is very weak, the tears did not stop flowing, I still can not believe all that happened to me today. Myungsoo died when I birthday , then I see the notebook , I took a notebook in bed. I opened the small black notebook ,

Firstly I open,

I saw a picture of me and myungsoo when we went to jinan.

and saying I love you ♥ Hyosung.

I opened the next page.

 

Wishes 5 in 27 Days

1. I really loved Hyosung, I want she became my girlfriend. V

2. give hyosung a rose every day. V

3. Go to Jinan with people who I love (Hyosung). V

4. Afternoon enjoying the scenery together with hyosung in the han river. V

5. Married with Hyosung. X

 

Tears wet the paper book when I read it , only 5th wishes is not achieved, I really feel guilty , my chest shortness , I shut the mouth hold my tears, I realized that why Myungsoo asked to marry quickly. why remorse always comes later , I wish time could go back again. and I know that Myungsoo will leave me, I will grant your 5th wish .

 Slowly I opened the next page.

 

"Hyosung, happy birthday. sorry I can not give you anything, I can only give you a 27th red rose. I hope you keep all the roses that I gave, even though I was not there, but my love for you will remain there forever, I will keep you from over there ..

Hyosung, I'm sorry, I did not tell you about the brain cancer that I suffered.

Hyosung really sorry .....

i love you ... "

 

and I continued to cry until my head is very dizzy.

 

"Myungsoo ~ a, i love you .... "

 

_ THE END_