Its a "YES"

More Than an Obsession [Sequel to 'Obsession']

 

“Jiyeon-shi I’ve been obsessed with you since our meeting at your Day by Day promotions, I know it’ll be troublesome and hard. But do you want to be my girlfriend?” 

 

- Flashback -

 

Eunjung noticed how Myungsoo kept on stealing glances at Jiyeon, ‘Aigoo, our maknae got a fan here’. After INFINITE bowed their goodbye to T-ARA and left, Eunjung elbowed Jiyeon playfully “Jiyeon-ah! That guy which I think the name is Myungsoo kept on looking at you just now! Did you realize that? I think he got something for you.” Jiyeon who think of it as a joke just laughed it off.

 

A few days after that, Jiyeon and the rest of T-ARA was at their practice room. They just finished practicing and were chatting about other groups, mostly male groups. Hwayoung was checking her phone and suddenly “INFINITE Woohyun kept on texting me and asked for Jiyeon’s number these past few days! He said one of s wanted to know.” she revealed. Eunjung raised her hand excitedly “It must be that guy Myungsoo! He looked really interested in our Jiyeon a few days ago when we met!” Everyone was surprised to hear that maybe Myungsoo, the handsome guy from INFINITE have some feelings for their maknae.

 

Jiyeon speak up for herself before the members starts shipping her and Myungsoo, “No, I don’t think Myungsoo would, its probably just greasy Woohyun who wanted my number but use s as an excused.” “I really think that its Myungsoo though, he was REALLY interested in you the other day.” Eunjung emphasized the ‘really’. Everyone was joking around “Aww~ I’m so jealous of you, an INFINITE member wanted your number!” Hyomin speak up. “Let’s just get back to our practice unnie!” Jiyeon trying to change the topic, stand up and turn the music on again.

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

‘Unnie didn’t know about my crush at Myungsoo 3 years ago, since we met at God of Study’s filming set. It was a few month before his debut, and he looked so cute even though I’m younger. We didn’t talk much but I keep my attention to him on breaks. Too bad he was cut from the whole drama. I actually really like him since then. Why do they have to keep on saying that Myungsoo was looking at me and he wanted my number! I’ll have my hopes too high then..’

 

- End of Flashback -

 

Jiyeon was still so shocked and surprised at Myungsoo’s sudden confession. Her memories went back to the time the other members said that maybe Myungsoo likes her. ‘Maybe.. he really like me. What should I say, even though we don’t have dating ban, we’re too busy with our schedules to date’ Jiyeon was thinking about the whole thing inside her mind and kept quiet.

 

Myungsoo who was scared that Jiyeon wasn’t answering his confession after 2 minutes of silence, lost hope. He thought why would Jiyeon like him back, he never have any interaction with her before. “Its okay if you don’t want to, bye”

 

Myungsoo was walking back and then “Wait! I’ve never said that I don’t want to be your girlfriend!” Jiyeon walked to Myungsoo, grab his hand and grinned widely. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello~ Its the end of 'More Than an Obsession' !

I updated the chapter because i read a comment saying they're re-reading 'Confession' while waiting for me to upload this! So sorry ><

I make it all of a sudden because alot of the comments are asking for a sequel, I make it so short and such a cliffhanger right? :p Even this one doesn't make the ending clear enough, but check the title of the chapter! XD

I seriously hope I don't disappoint any of you who expect a sequel, since I don't think this is good enough ><

Hope you enjoy reading 'Obsession' & 'More Than an Obsession' !

Don't forget to comment, I'll really appreciate your feedbacks :))