018

My Girl

18

After taking your bath, you dried your wet body and hair with clean towels and wrapped it. You went to the door to go in Minhyuk’s bedroom to take your clothes. You forgot to bring them along in the bathroom so that you can just change it inside. You were hesitated to open the door as you wondered if Minhyuk is in the room or not. But, he left earlier right? You thought. Not caring if he is in the room or not, you just twisted the doorknob and get outside of the bathroom. You checked around making sure he is not in the room but surprised to see him hiding beside the closet probably waiting for you to come out of the bathroom.

He’s looking at you (more on checking you out) with his arms crossed and a flirty smile. He slowly approached you. You only realized that you only have a towel wrapping your wet body. You walked backwardly but Minhyuk is faster. He finally reached in front of you. You were about to reverse again but he quickly pulled your body closer to him. You swear his face is only an inch from you. Any closer and you two might kiss! He smirked as you looked up. You could swear that your heart beats really fast at that time and your chest is heaving up and down as he pulled you closer. You could feel his hand trailing your body and soon find it way to the end of the towel that is covering your upper body.

“M-Min………Minhyuk oppa….” You breathed heavily.

You lowered your gaze, couldn’t keeping an eye contact with him so you just stare at his chest. You widen your eyes when you felt that his hand was trailing your body again. You tried to push him away but he is just so strong and that made him tighten his grip on your waist. Minhyuk’s hand is running above your chest. And then it stopped just above your cleavage. You stopped breathing and thuddddd!!!

He tucked the end of your towel inside making the towel wrapping your body tighter. He smirked.

“Any minute and your towel might fall off your body. And reveal your y body.” He backed off and winked before he jumped onto his bed with his arms rested under his head. You widen your eyes. What the just happened?!! You heard Minhyuk laughed.

“What? You think I’m gonna you? Hmmm well let’s see tonight.”

“YOU!” You pointed your finger out to him while the other arm of yours covering your chest. You just realized that he was tightening the towel that was wrapping your body as you wrapped them loosely and as he said in any minute it might fall off revealing your figure in front of him.

After ‘that’ incident, you were embarrassed to face Minhyuk as he always smirked when he made an eye contact with you. Both of you decided to watch a movie on Minhyuk’s laptop as the two of you lying on bed cuddling with each other.

“___.” Minhyuk suddenly called up your name.

You hummed in response.

“Have……..have you done it?” You stop focusing on the movie and looked at Minhyuk.

“What?” You asked in confusion. Minhyuk scratched his head.

“You know….? That one…? I mean….” He was hesitating. You finally got what he is trying to say.

 “Oh.” You looked down. After thinking, you decided to tell Minhyuk the truth. You turned to face him. You took his hands.

“Oppa. I’m going to say this once so listen to me okay?” You smiled. He smiled back and nodded slowly.

“I’m…..me….I’m not a anymore.” You could see Minhyuk widening his eyes for a while and looked down.

“Oppa, mianhae. I know you’re disappointed but I can’t do anything to it. I couldn’t turn back time. If I could, I would fix it.” You looked down upon embarrassment.

“Who was it?” He kept his head down.

“My ex-boyfriend.”

“You never told me anything about your ex-boyfriend.”

“Because I hate it. I hate my past.”

Minhyuk nodded and finally had the courage to look you in your eyes. You looked at him but feeling guilty you put your head down. Minhyuk lifted your chin and sighed.

“It’s okay. At least you told me before we get into a more serious relationship. If you know what I mean.” You knew exactly what he meant. It’s marriage. You sighed and nodded.

You kept your head down because you were too embarrassed to look Minhyuk in the eyes. Minhyuk lifted up your chin and your eyes and his met. Minhyuk slowly leaned his face closer to yours. Your heart was thumping very fast at the moment. Both of you were too focused staring at each other’s lips. You closed your eyes, as you know what is going to happen next. You waited patiently and……! That’s it. His lips met yours. At first, you can feel the stiffness in him that made you smile a little. You led the kiss and followed by him. Both of you were kissing passionately to the extent Minhyuk leaned his body closer to you and you ended up lying on bed with him on top of you. You wrapped your hands around his neck. You both smiled upon the kisses. The kiss is sweet. You can feel the sincerity in Minhyuk from the kiss. Minhyuk was the first one to pull over. He looked deeply into your eyes and smiled.

“Good night baby.”

He planted a small peck on your lips before lying down beside you. He pulled over the blanket and covered your body and his. He pulled you and brought you closer to him. You buried your face in the crook of his neck and hugged his waist.

“Good night, Lee Minhyuk.”

“I love you.” He kissed the top of your head.

You pulled the blanket closer to your body and the two of you went to sleep.

___________________________________

You were awake as the sunrays touched your face. You covered your eyes with the back of your palm. You reached out your hand to the side of the bed and surprised to see no one is there. Am I only dreaming last night? You thought. But Minhyuk is not there. Are you really dreaming last night?

“You awake?”

Your thoughts interrupted when you saw Minhyuk went out of the bathroom with a single towel covering his lower body. You got up and remain sitting on the bed. Minhyuk stood in front of you. You pouted as you looked at him. He bent down and ruffled your hair. You hugged him not caring that he is half-.

“Why? What happen to you?” He laughed and rubbed your head.

“Why are you up so early?  Why didn’t you wake me up along with you?” You pouted.

He laughed and pulled your body from him.

“Jagiya, now that you’re awake, hurry up and get ready. We’re leaving in two hours.” You widened your eyes when you remember that you guys are checking out today. You quickly got up from your bed and rushed to the bathroom.

“Yah why didn’t you tell me earlier?!”

Minhyuk can only shook his head and smiled watching your reactions.

__________________________________

The five of you checked out at exact 1 o’clock and Ken was the one who’s driving with Minhyuk on the passenger seat. While you were sitting at the back by the window with a couple beside you. You rolled your eyes watching cheesy moments of Sulli and Hyunwoo.

You got home safely drove by Ken. Minhyuk was sleeping when you left. You don’t want to disturb him as he looked tired. As you reached home, you lied on your bed and decided to take a nap as you were also tired from the long drive. After two hours napping, you woke up and went to the kitchen because you were hungry. But, nothing was in your fridge so you decided to go shop for groceries.

After shopping, you stop by a coffee house beside the shopping mart. You ordered a chocolate chip blended. While waiting for your order, you averted your eyes to one corner. That girl……where did I saw her before? I’ve seen her somewhere but…. After getting your drink, you approached the woman.

“Ailee unnie?” The woman looked up.

“____?” She stood up from her chair and hugged you.

“Oh, I miss you so much! Come and sit.” She invited you to join her.

“Since when you got here? I mean Korea.”

“Oh, I’ve been here for a year already.”

“Really? What have you been doing all this time?”

“This! Running this coffee house!”

“Oh! This is yours?! Seriously?”

“Yes! I’m a caffeine addict so why not make a business out of it, I thought.” Ailee laughed.

“How are you, _____? How’s life?”

“Okay, I’m fine thank you. I’m doing good. Catching up with thing in school. Yeah, life as a student.”

“You’re in your final year isn’t it?”

“Yes. I’ve met T.K. He went to the same school as mine.”

“______.”

“Ne unnie?”

“What happened two years ago is not like what you think.”

“What do you mean unnie?”

“T.K left you……….because of our father.”

“Mwo?”

*flashback*

“Mr. Lee, your father’s health is not in a good condition. He wishes to see you.”

“How bad?”

“It is his last wish for you to come see him. He said there’s something urgent he needed to tell you.”

_______________________________

“Noona. I can’t leave her here alone.”

“Don’t come Minwoo, it’s a trap-“  The other line was cut off.

“Mwo? NOONA! NOONA!” T.K tried to call back but Ailee switched her phone off.

“WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!” Mr. Lee shouted at Ailee.

“YOU KNOW IT’S A LIE. IT’S A TRAP TO MAKE HIM COME HERE.”

“SO WHAT?! HE’S MY SON AND HE HAS THE RIGHT TO BE HERE. BY MY SIDE.”

“He won’t come. Don’t you know your son hate you? BECAUSE YOU ARE THE REASON MOM DIED!”

PANGGGGG! The slap left a mark on her left cheek.

“How could you…..”

“I will make he leave that girl.”

“WHAT SIN HAS _____ DONE TO YOU?!!!! LEAVE THAT POOR GIRL ALONE!!!” Mr. Lee left his daughter crying in her room.

________________________________

“Baby.”

T.K back hugged you. You hummed in response to him. T.K didn’t reply instead he trailed kisses on your neck and shoulder. You moaned from his kisses. When he heard you , he on your weak spot and leave a mark on your neck. You were weakened by his actions.

“T……K…..” You turned around to face him. You didn’t manage to say anything as T.K caught your lips. He kissed you passionately he lifted your and you wrapped your legs around his waist. You can feel the intense situation.

“T….K…”

“Shut….up….” He uttered those words between kisses.

Both of you moaned in the kisses. He had your back against the wall to support you. Both of you pulled out from the kisses to catch breath.

“What……….what…………what are we doing?”

“Shhhh” he shut your mouth by kissing you again. He carried you to your bedroom and placed you slowly on the bed with him on top of you. You unwrapped your legs. While his other hand is supporting himself, his other hand was trailing your body and struggling to your jeans. You pulled away from the kiss.

“T.K! Are we really doing this? You know I’m not ready.”

“Baby, please. Just this time. I can’t hold my need.”

“But…..”

“I’ll take care of you.” He pleaded to you and kissed you slowly persuading you to let him do ‘it’.

“……okay.”

He kissed your neck and left more marks on your neck. You moaned and tugged his hair when he does that. Those only made him on your weak spot more. He took off your shirt slowly and trailed kisses on your stomach until reaches your . He kissed your cleavage earning moans from you. He paused to take off his shirt and threw it somewhere on the floor. He looked into your eyes as in asking permission to unbuckle your bra. You got up and wrapped your legs around his waist. The two of you were too engrossed in the kisses that you didn’t realize T.K had succeeded in taking off your bra. This is the first time he saw your chest. You looked down upon embarrassment. He lifted up your chin and said, “You’re beautiful.” And he kissed you again.

You lied down with him on top of you. He trailed kisses on your forehead, nose, cheeks, lips, neck, collarbone, , stomach, literally all over your body marking his territory. He ped your jeans. He kissed your inner thigh. You tugged on your bed sheets when he keep kissing and your inner thigh. He knew that is your weakness. You even flinched if he touched you there sometimes. He smirked when you were trying to stop him by pulling your body away. But he is stronger, he pulled back your body and hold onto it.

“T.K……...stop…..doing….that…” You moaned.

He went up to catch your lips. “Doing what baby?” He smirked. He took off his own jeans and boxer. You were surprised as it is your first time seeing his . You smirked at your view.

“What?”

“Nothing, just do it faster. I can’t-“

“You can’t what? Can’t wait for me to insert this buddy into yours?” He smirked.

“Shut it, T.K.” Now, it’s your turn to take control. You were now on top. Now, ladies take control.

When the kissing session got passionate, T.K’s ert hands slide down to take off your . You only realized that when he is getting hard. You were embarrassed to show T.K your figure so you lied down next to him and you covered your body using your arms.

“There’s no need to ashamed, baby. You’re beautiful.”

“I’m not perfect. I have flaws all over my body.” You burst into tears.

“You’re perfect to me.” He put aside your arms and stretched it above your head. He kissed your wet eyes and lips.

“Now, shht. Let me do the rest. I promise I’ll be soft to you.” You nodded slowly. And the rest of the night were taken over by him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STOP THERE! HAHAHA I CAN’T CONTINUE WRITING IT. I AM JUST NOT GOOD IN WRITING *HIDES IN THE CORNER* THAT’S IT. YOU CAN PROCEED TO THE NEXT CHAPTER~~ *SQUEALS*