017

My Girl

17

“We’re going back tomorrow, isn’t it?” Sulli has started packing her stuffs.

“Yes.”

“That’s so bad. I really like it here. We should come here some time again, can we ____?”

You were lost in your own thoughts and it took you quite a while to process what Sulli has been saying.

“Oh? Yes, we should.”

“Why are you thinking of something else when I am talking to you.” She pouted. You ignored her.

“I want to go out for a while.” You got up from the bed and make your way out.

“Yah, where are you going-“ Sulli can’t even finish her sentence because you already closes the door.

“What is wrong with her today? It’s weird. Should I ask Minhyuk oppa?” She grabbed her phone to text Minhyuk but then stopped.

“If there’s a problem, I shouldn’t interfere right? Or else ____ might be mad at me if I try to pull off something. She seems serious after all just now. Maybe she went out to settle her problem.” Sulli talked to herself and nodded at her own words. Instead, she opened her phone to text Hyunwoo.

‘Oppaaa~ what are you doing? Have you packed your stuffs? You should start packing so that you won’t be forgetting anything,’ She grinned at her own thoughtful message.

__________________________________________

You decided to go out to gasp some air. Somehow, it feels stuffy to stay in the room and Sulli is too talkative for you to digest each of her words. You reached the lobby of the resort and was about to go out of the main door when a group of men stopped you.

__________________________________________

Maru was playing his phone when his brothers checked out with the receptionist of the resort. Even though he was focused playing the game, he took some time to glance at his surroundings. Suddenly, his eyes landed on a familiar figure. It is not that familiar though because the person has grown taller and……prettier. But he knows that figure. A body figure that he has not seen for years. He decided to approach that person to make sure he got the right person.

“_____ noona?” He called out. The girl stopped her step and her back was facing Maru.

_________________________________________

Maru? You thought to yourself. No way. But it is his voice anyway…

You turned your body to the person that called you.

“It’s you? It’s you!” Maru hugged you right away.

You were dumbfounded by his actions and you can feel yourself shaking.

“Ma………Maru-sshi…I can’t…….breathe…..” He only realized that he’s hugging you too tight so he let go of you.

“Ah, I’m sorry. But, why are you talking formally to me? I’m your dongsaeng after all.” He grinned.

“Ah, right.” You’re hesitating.

“I’ve never seen you in years. How are you, noona?”

“Yah yah yah, what are you doing hugging random girl-“ Rome scolding Maru and stopped when he saw the face of the girl that Maru hugged just now.

“Maru-yah, who is it?” Siwoo asked.

“Yah, you’ve all grown up now don’t you?” Kangjun asked sarcastically.

“_____?” Rome was the first one to notice you. Ray who heard of your name been called by Rome quickly went forward and pushed Siwoo and Maru who is standing in front of you.

“_____?” He stated out excitedly. T.K were also shocked to find Maru was hugging you just now.

You chuckled nervously. Ray hugged you tightly straight away. “Yah, I’ve missed you so much.” You tapped his back and he let go. Rome also gave you a friendly hug. You made an eye contact with T.K. Ray and Kangjun who was standing in your way and T.K stepped aside a little bit. You were shaking a lot. T.K looked at you with a worried face. You could read all over his face how sorry he was to have the other boys found you when you’re not even ready to see them.

“Ah right.” Ray ruffled his hair. Siwoo went to your side. “I think it’s better if we have our reunion with ____ outside since it’s getting crowded here in the lobby. _____ if you don’t mind to come sit and have a chat with us for a while since it’s been forever not seeing you.”

“Yes _____-ah. Let’s come with us. It won’t be long.” Rome put out his arm to you.

“Aish hyung. I think we should go now since we still have a lot of things to do.” T.K interrupted when the six of you already walked out of the lobby.

“Who have things to do? We are free all day. If you have something to do, then go alone.” Ray said to his dongsaeng.

“Yes, hyung. What are you busy with? Plus, don’t you feel excited to see ____ noona again?” Maru said. Siwoo quickly nudged him in the stomach as he thought that maybe you and T.K would be awkward to see each other again after years. Obviously, they didn’t know that both of you have met way earlier.

Kangjun went to T.K and pulled him to follow them. “Let’s go dongsaeng.” T.K let out a sigh.

All of you went to nearby restaurant and everyone ordered drinks only. At first, it was a very awkward situation since no one started a conversation and everyone was looking at each other. You were sitting between Ray and Kangjun with T.K in front of him and Maru beside him. Rome was sitting in front of you and Siwoo was beside him that is also in front of Ray.

“It’s good to see you again. ____-ah.” Rome was the first one to break the awkward silence. He smiled while saying that to you.

“Yes, me too. It’s good to see you guys again.”

“What are you guys doing asking her to come with us but not saying any word aish.” Rome looked at each of his dongsaengs. You smiled hearing that.

“So, noona, what are you doing here? I can’t believe I can still see you.” Maru sounded so excited making T.K who is sitting beside him rolled his eyes.

“Oh, I was on a vacation with my friends. I’m doing good Maru-ah. I see that you’ve grown up into a handsome young man now.” You chuckled.

“Friends? Are your friends pretty? Mind introducing some to me?” Kangjun grinned and nudged you in the shoulder. You laughed at his question.

“My friends that are with me in this vacation are mostly men and there is only one woman but she’s taken already.” You laughed seeing Kangjun immediate frown when you said the word taken. Upon hearing the word ‘mostly men’, T.K looked straight in your eyes but you quickly averted your eyes somewhere else.

“I can feel the tension between the two of you. Guys, please.” Ray was annoyed because of the silence. It’s not that they didn’t have thing to talk to you but they were worried to talk to you because you looked tense.

“Hi, _____.” T.K greeted you properly for the first time today.

“What? Just that?” Maru frustrated.

“Actually…………….I’ve met T.K earlier.” The others were surprised. They looked at T.K and then back at you. “We………..we went to the same school.” T.K kept his head down.

“Why you never told us that?” “Yah hyung why didn’t you tell me before?” Siwoo and Maru was angry at T.K upon hearing that.

“That’s it. Relax guys.” Rome calmed both of them and patted T.K’s back.

“Which school did you went to noona? I should transfer there too.”

“Yah! Are you crazy? It’s the middle of the year why would you transfer school. You think your parents would let you?” Kangjun smacked Maru’s head. You just laughed while answering Maru’s question.

“Aish I won’t be transferring for real. Noona is in her senior year already right noona? So why would I transfer there if I can’t see her anyway.” Maru pouted.

“Good that you know.” Ray said.

“You’ve gotten taller ____. And prettier.” Siwoo chuckled.

“Yes! You’re so hot now.” Kangjun put his arm on your shoulder but quickly pulled back his arm when he caught T.K was looking at him.

“If I didn’t know you before I might have hit on you.” Ray rested his head on the palm of his hand that was on the table in your direction and winked. You blushed by Ray’s wink.

Rome chuckled and smiled sweetly, “Yes, I almost didn’t recognize you.”

“If only I was older, I would have asked you on a date noona.” Maru showed his cute face.

“Yah yah yah.” T.K was clearly annoyed by all the compliments. You blushed so hard at all the sweet compliments and laughed when you saw T.K’s annoyed face.

“Thank you oppas and Maru. You guys too have gotten very handsome and manly as usual. Siwoo oppa looked good in short hair although I love your long hair. Rome oppa really looking like a man now and your body it was no joke. Maru looked like he will gain himself a girlfriend.” You winked at him. “As for Ray and Kangjun oppa, both of you should get an ulzzang award already. You guys looked really cool when together. It was like seeing a bunch of flower boys.”

Siwoo and Rome were embarrassed at the compliments. Maru looked very happy while for the original popular for their handsomeness boys,  Ray was fixing his sideburns while Kangjun was rubbing his handsome face. You laughed at their reactions. Everyone was happy except for one, T.K. Now, everyone’s eyes were on him.

 “You don’t get compliment, hyung.” Maru was laughing his off and he got smacked by T.K because of the teasing.

“T.K….” You paused, making him stopped smacking Maru’s head as well and everyone’s eyes were focused on you. “I might don’t have the chance to say this before but you…..too have gotten handsome. I like your new hairstyle. It makes you look………..mature.” While you were saying that, you could not stand to see him straight in the eyes so you only took some glance. Rome, Siwoo and Ray was laughing secretly seeing you like that. As for T.K, he could not take his eyes off you. “Thank you _____” He flashed his sweet smile that you once fell for.

The seven of you keep talking and been catching on with each other’s lives. As time passes, you no longer felt awkward and uncomfortable instead you really longed to meet them and talk to them like this again. You thought that maybe you should move the on with the things with T.K. After all, it is all in the past already. This way, it felt like a burden was lifted from your shoulder and you could get along with Rome, Ray, Siwoo, Maru, Kangjun and even T.K very well.

While you guys were engrossed in the reunion, it was interrupted when you heard your name was called by someone. Everyone looked up. It was Minhyuk. You got up from your seat and approached him. You linked your arm with his.

“Ah oppa. Meet Siwoo, Rome, T.K, Maru, Kangjun and this is Ray. They are my friends. They’re staying here as well but they have checked out already.”

“Oh hi guys, nice to meet all of you.” Minhyuk bowed and followed by the rest of the boys too.

“And this is, Lee Minhyuk. My boyfriend.” All the boys, their eyes widen at the word BOYFRIEND.

“I guess it’s time for me to go. I’m sorry guys. I’ll see you guys again next time.” You bid them goodbye as well as Minhyuk.

“Yes. Goodbye _____.” Rome represented the boys to bid you goodbye. They were still shocked at the fact of you having a boyfriend.

“I can’t believe she is someone’s girlfriend.” Ray said.

“Why not? A pretty girl like her can’t possibly not having one.” Siwoo sighed.

“You’re right, hyung.” Ray let out a sigh as well.

Rome was watching T.K and he clearly looked disappointed. “Okay guys we should get moving now. Let’s go.”

“I hope I can meet noona again after this.” Maru pouted. They finished their drinks and getting ready to go back to Seoul.

__________________________________

“I never knew those were your friends. You never talked to me about them.” Both of you walked your way back to the resort while intertwining fingers.

“That’s because I have never seen them in years. I only met them just now.”

“Then, I must have ruined your reunion with them.” Minhyuk stopped his step.

“No, oppa. I was the one who chose to go with you.”

“Why is it then? You are supposed to be happy to see them back. But you don’t look happy.”

“I’m……I’m happy. It’s just that I’ve sat there for an hour already and they were also rushing to go back to Seoul. I shouldn’t have delayed their schedule.”

Minhyuk just nodded at your words.

“Look at the weather. It is such a fine day.” Minhyuk spread his arms out.

“Another date?” You raised your eyebrows and smirked to him.

“Maybe a family bonding will do. I haven’t spent my time with Ken since we got here.”

“Yeah, that will do. Now, let’s call Ken.” You pulled your phone out of your pocket but Minhyuk stopped you.

“There is no need for that. Look, there he is.”

Ken was sighted having a drink at an open beach bar. You and Minhyuk approached him. Ken was excited to join the family bonding time with his brother. They played a lot that day and they even go diving together. You were just staying above the ground waiting for the two brothers, as you never had an experience on diving. Minhyuk insisted for you to give a try but you refused. For the sake of your safety, Minhyuk went in only with Ken. After diving, Ken and Minhyuk played other water games until both of them tired. Upon getting on the ground, you approached them. Minhyuk put his hands on your shoulder while you hugged his waist. The two brothers were really having loads of fun today. It was almost sunset time when the three of you decided to go back to your rooms. But the three of you stayed for a while to watch the sunset.

“It was beautiful isn’t it.” You muttered while you and Minhyuk still hugging each other. Minhyuk kissed the top of your head. You looked up and smiled. You scooted over closer burying your face in his chest. Ken smiled seeing the two of you.

“I’m really happy you two are finally together. After all, you’ve won her heart hyung, after a year playing hard to get don’t you ____?” You were getting embarrassed by the teasing of Ken. After teasing you, Ken went to his room. You were about to enter your room as well but Minhyuk quickly pulled you into his room.

“What, oppa what are you doing?”

“Yah. Stay with me tonight please.”

“WHAT? We? Together in this room? Just the two of us?”

“Yeah why not? After all you’re my girlfriend.” Minhyuk shrugged. He was about to take off his clothes and change to dry clothes but you immediately screamed when Minhyuk just freely taking off his clothes in front of you.

“AHHHH OPPA! TELL ME NEXT TIME IF YOU’RE CHANGING!” You made a quick turn once Minhyuk started to lift up his shirt. Minhyuk chuckled. After he got changed, he back hugged you.

“You can turn now.”

“You’re wearing a shirt right?” You asked as you d Minhyuk’s body. After making sure he has a layer of cloth on his body, you turned around.

“So, stay with me for tonight okay? After all, we’re going home tomorrow.” He said while getting himself on the bed. “You too should get changed. You can use my bathroom.”

“Aren’t you going to wash up?”

“Well well, if you are going to take a bath, I’m glad to join.” Minhyuk looked at you with a mischievous smile.

“YOU DON’T LEE MINHYUK!” You pointed your finger to him when he’s approaching you. You quickly grabbed a towel and walked backwardly until you reached the bathroom. You quickly entered and locked the door. You can hear Minhyuk’s evil laugh outside.

“DON’T EVEN THINK OF PEEKING! YOU DON’T STAND A CHANCE LEE MINHYUK!” You shouted from inside the bathroom. He continued his laughing.

“Finish off your business. I’m going out for a while.” You heard him saying that.

“Where are you going?” You leaned your ears to the bathroom door. No answer, instead you heard the sound of the door opening and closing again. You shrugged and started taking bath.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------