Day 5: Han SunYeon

SMENT vs PLEDIS

 

Name: Han SunYeon

Date of Birth: August 8th, 1994

Place of Birth: Seoul, South Korea

Nationality: Vietnamese & Korean

Likes: I like FOOD! Especially bacon and sushi (not together though). I just adore music. I love people who are always happy and think positive. I like toys and things that can make me have fun. I also love my computer and my books. Not to mention, fashion! Clothes and fashion is my life and I cannot live without it.

Dislikes: Mean people who annoy me or anybody else! I also dislike things that hurt me easily. Not to mention, people who just don't care about important things.

Good Habits: I help others when needed. I take care of people and well etc. Also, I help the community by picking up trash (sometimes) and etc.

Bad Habits: I hit people easily. I have anger issues so yeah. I stay up later than needed.

Fangirl/Fanboy of : SNSD, IU, 2pm's Junsu, 2am's Jokwon, Super Junior, Big Bang, 2ne1

Family Background: Both of my parents are Vietnamese but I was born in South Korea and my dad's a little bit Korean. I'm the youngest of 5 sisters who are named, Eunji, Jieun, SooMin, Minah, and Jooyoung. I resemble Jieun the most. We are like twins with the looks and really close sisters since we have a lot of things in common. All of them work at a restaurant with our family friends. Eunji and Jieun do entertainment with the other family's daughter, MinYoung. The rest are waiters and waitresses. The adults do the cooking and the two oldest in my family are the cashiers.

Position: 2nd Main Vocal (and if okay, main rapper)

Flaws: I am a little slow when it comes to math. I am very clumsy and well, lazy. I fear a lot of things so it's kind of hard for me to do some things. (Especially my stage fright!) I am easily angered so if you mess with me once then I'll kill you and that isn't really a good way to look at me.  

 


My pictures:

http://cdn2.mixrmedia.com/wp-uploads/girlybubble/blog/2010/09/25452_377935563837_48633443837_3664357_2470561_n.jpg 

 25452_377935563837_48633443837_3664357_2)her reaaaaaaal pic )

 

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/187756_48633443837_8380442_n.jpg 

 187756_48633443837_8380442_n.jpg( Kindastill need this)

 

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/Mitsuki83/blog3.jpg 

 blog3.jpg(no need..)

 

 

 

So I used pictures of what I wanted to look like from Yesstyle. (All credits go to them) They are not one person (obviously) so I hoped that was still fine. If not then here's a picture of an actress.

 

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UmR7PsGWAAw/Ssw1COa7V0I/AAAAAAAATE4/LaOML5cMarw/s400/Han+Chae-young+korean+actress+hollywood+degree-01.jpg 

 Han+Chae-young+korean+actress+hollywood+( that's ... the actress who played the model as a quest in Boys Over Flowers right?? Am I right or not?)

 

http://yeinjee.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/korea-entertainment-022.jpg 

 korea-entertainment-022.jpg(she kinda looks..old..)Creepy

 

 

 

(All pictures I do not own. Credits go to their real owners)

Either way, I want black hair that is shoulder length or long that is black, and I want to have a cute, fresh look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Ok...She's the 5th official member..  Whatever.. I don't know how many members would still be revealed .. So It depends..