At Olympic Fencing Gymnasium : Debut Performance:

SMENT vs PLEDIS

( Then by 10:10 am they arived at Olympic Fencing Gymanasium at SNSD's first stop for the " Girls Generation 2nd Asia Tour " )

( They were sitting and watching their senior SNSD since there fans were cheering hard and seemed they had a big fanbase)

( Then....)

Jessica: We have an special SM Town guest! Guess who they are?!

Fans:( they were curious) Are they SJ? DBSK? BoA? Shinee? F(X)? 

Taeyeon: No .... Guess who they are.....

Sooyoung: Since M1 would be in Super Junior-sunbae's concert . So it means this girl group would be in ours.

Fans: Who?!

Yoona: Let's welcome them today .. I.R.I.S !!

Fans: Who are I.R.I.S??

( I.R.I.S come out and perform at first the fans have no expression but at the middle of the song as the song gets better and better )

( Then they perform Why? which make the audience kind of noisy)

( The SNSD members and smiling and happy for their juniors and then the song Why? ends)

I.R.I.S : Hi ,we are the blooming flowers of I.R.I.S

SNSD: Hi, we are the girls of this generation , SNSD!

AyuMi: Hi sunbaenim. We meet again.( hugs Jessica)

Jessica: Oh your AyuMi! Long time no see! You were just 9 years old when you became a trainee. It was great watching you guys training . So welcome to the Kpop world. Girls!

I.R.I.S : Kamsahamnida Sunbaenim.

Jessica: Your welcome! So your debut song is an acapella/ So like DBSK-oppas?

I.R.I.S : Yes sunbaenim.

SNSD: Ah.....

Tiffany: So you guys are international like us? Right?

HyeMi: Yes sunbaenim . Some of us are from paris,china,japan, us and most of us are half .

SNSD: Oh.... Well all of us are korean but because we lived overseas thats why we know different languages..

I.R.I.S: Yes sunabes....

Taeyeon: Well, I knew you guys would be nervous. We've felt the same thing too actually.... But don't you guys know that your sunbaes, ,Us, TVXQ, SJ ,  and BoA  envy you guys?

I.R.I.S: Why sunbaes?

SNSD: You guys debuted the easy way with internet and tv . While we took the hard way w/ youtube , facebook etc.

I.R.I.S : Oh..We fell sorry for you sunbaes...

SNSD: Well, It's fine . It's not your faults anyway.

I.R.I.S : Uhmm...Sunbaes..May we leave now? Since this is your concert right?

SNSD: Oh yeah you guys may go now. Byebye!

I.R.I.S : Goodbye sunbae.

( They do the" Goodbye everyone! " thing they created)

( Then they leave the arena )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~