Chapter Five

The Bermuda Misfits

Chapter 5

 

“Hyungggg, Hyungggg, Hyungggggg, HYYUUUUNNNNGGGGGG!” screamed the tall blonde maknae.  The other boys didn’t bother looking up at all.

 

Yongguk was too busy watching the war movies in the living room, while ‘watching over’ Himchan and Daehyun.

 

Himchan was learning how to use a curling wand, and the victim was once again the poor maknae.  Surprisingly though, it turned out very well, so he decided that he would curl the maknae’s hair everyday, burning it occasionally.  But today he was feeling especially restless, so instead, he found it to be more useful to have a wand fight with Daehyun on the couch.  Thank God the curling wands weren’t plugged in.

 

Youngjae and Jongup on the other hand, were in Youngjae and Daehyun’s room playing brain damaging video games.  You could hear their ‘hurrah’s and ‘NOOOO’s throughout the entire house.

 

Zelo pouted and latched onto Yongguk’s right arm, gripping the muscle.

 

“HYYYYUNNNNG, HYYYYYUUUUNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG,” repeated Zelo, annoying Yongguk.  Yongguk continued to ignore the poor maknae, thus causing Zelo to throw a fit.  Zelo jumped in front of the TV, ran circles around the house, tore the couch pillows apart, and even begged Himchan to curl his hair again, which he hated.  Eventually, he threw popcorn at Yongguk’s solemn face, but it was to no avail.  It was hopeless.  So instead, the sly maknae stole the leader’s phone and ran into Yongguk and Himchan’s room.  He looked through the small variety of contacts.

 

Daehyun-likescheesecake

Derpchan-isthebest!

Guppie

Hyosung Noona

Jieun

Mackenzie

Kacia

Sunhwa

Talia

Tobi

Youngjae-Pabo

Zelo-Tomato

Zinger

 

*Are these all the people in his contact list?* thought Zelo.

 

“Sad life hyung.  You have absolutely no social life.  Don’t worry, I’ll fix it,” commented Zelo as he began speed texting on Yongguk’s phone.

 

-The Conversastion-

 

Yongguk:  Hey Kacey baby!

Kacia:  My name is Kacia.

Yongguk:  Aw come on babe.  Don’t be like that.  I thought we were friends.

Kacia:  Yes, we are.  And if you want to stay friends, you better get my name right.  It’s K-A-C-I-A.

Yongguk:  Awww, okay okay.  I give.  *bows head in loss*

Kacia:  That’s right.  Bow down.  I’m the master.

Yongguk:  what.

Kacia:  what.

Yongguk:  what.

Kacia:  you’re an idiot.

Yongguk:  I love you too.

Kacia:  WHAT.

 

After Kacia’s reply, Zelo burst into a fit of giggles on Yongguk’s bed, cupping his hand over his mouth.  He tried so hard not to laugh that he accidently rolled off the bed and landed straight onto the floor.

 

*BOOM!*

 

*Aish...  That hurt* thought the maknae as he rubbed the back of his blonde head.  He cringed at the sight of the cracked phone and knew that it was a nagging hurricane just waiting to happen.  Zelo quickly got up, only to slip and fall down again due to his long limbs.

 

*THUD!*

 

*Aish.. That’s gonna leave a bruise* Zelo tenderly examined his knee which began to provide aslyum to a growing green spot.  He pressed down on his knee with one finger and yelped out in pain.  As he tried to retain his balance once again, he slipped on one of Himchan’s o magazines and his face met with the hard wooden floor once again.

 

“Aish,” he muttered under his breath as he sat up straight, rubbing his sore nose.

 

*Wait....Where’s the phone?*  Zelo panicked as he propped himself up against the side of the bed.

 

*CRACK!*

 

“Oh ,” Zelo froze.  He gently removed the small object underneath his .

 

He paled at the sight of the newly broken iPhone.  The screen was completely cracked and the back seemed irreparable.

 

*Aww shhhhhhhiiiiieeettttt.  Yongguk hyung just got this phone too.  That’s it, I’m dying today,” thought Zelo as he gingerly placed the phone down on Himchan’s bed.  He sighed with closed eyes and said a quick yet desparate prayer to any god that would heed his request.  Then he quickly covered the broken phone with Himchan’s o and sports magazines, hoping that his umma hyung could take the blame.

 

-Meanwhile... Downstairs-

 

“YESS!  YES!  GO!  GO!  NOOOO!  WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! RUN THE OTHER WAY!”  Yongguk shouted at the TV frantically as the soldier ran in the opposite direction.

 

*BOOM!*  then *THUD!*

 

*The hell is that noise?*  Yongguk thought.  He turned his head towards the noise from upstairs.  Yongguk quickly got up from his seat, delicately putting his war movie on hold, and then grabbed his baseball bat from underneath the couch.

 

“Eo?  What’s wrong Gukkie” asked Himchan as he kept Daehyun in a headlock.

 

“Did you hear that?”  Yongguk replied, looking around the room, then eventually made his way to the abandoned curling wands on the couch.  He raised an eyebrow then shook it away.  More important matters were at hand, like figuring out what was happening upstairs so that he could get back to his war movie.

 

“Hear what?”  Himchan answered.

 

*DOONG!*  

 

 

“That!”  Yongguk whispered, turning around at the sudden sound.  He heard another groan coming from upstairs.  While Himchan was trying to listen, Daehyun looked up and switched places with the distracted blonde.

 

“Yah!  Not fair!  I was distracted!” exclaimed Himchan.  Yongguk shook his head and put a finger to his lips, signaling to the boys to ‘Shut the fck up or I’ll beat you with the bat too.’  But, Daehyun disregarded the signal and cackled in laughter as he choked Himchan into near oblivion.  Himchan turned pink and stretched out a hand toward Yongguk for help.  Yongguk sighed hopelessly and whacked Daehyun on the with the bat, causing him to yelp in pain and grab onto his gluteus maximus for dear life.  Yongguk stared at the two blondes and warned them to be quiet as he silently tiptoed up the stairs with dumb and dumber trailing behind him.


Yongguk held the bat next to his neck at the ready as he signaled for the two idiots behind him to open the door.  Himchan made a face and pushed Daehyun to do it instead.  Grumbling, Daehyun gently turned the brass knob and pushed the door open right before he ran into the safety of someone else’s room.

 

 


Mianhae edeulra :(  short chapter.  but it's progress!  how's your summer everyone?(; hehehe.  sneaky maknae.  I'll update the next chapter soon! :)) just hold on a little longer kay?  oh yeah~ did you guys watch HURRICANE?? KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA<3 im sorry...but zelo's man weave tho.....

AND A-JAX CAME BACK WITH INSANE. MY SEUNGYUPPIEEEE<3

PLUS B2ST CAME BACK WITH SHADOW TODAY. GODDAMMIT HYUNSEUNG. KIKWANG IS SUPPOSED TO BE MY BIAS.

AND FX IS COMING BACK WITH PINK TAPE SOOOOOON<3

this summer is just full of comebacks.  the feels are overwhelming. well, bye~   until next time!        -M