final?

I can be your addiction

Xiumin rolled his eyes as he watched the maknae rearrange his side of their shared closet to make room for his new Gucci that he bought with Kris. He turned his head as he saw the door open and a sandy blonde head with big doe eyes peep around the room before landing on him. The door swung open as Luhan made his way to Xiumin's bed making the older shift to make room for him. Tao turned his head to see who had entered their room and noticed the deer cuddling his favorite hyung. He squinted his eyes into a glare at Luhan before turning around and distracting himself from the XiuHan moment.

"Did you see that? He's totally jealous! !!" Luhan giggled quietly to his best friend. Even though he is completely in love with his Boazi, he would rather see him happy in love with someone else than dating him out of pity. Which we all know the caring elder would definitely do.

"You think?"

"Yeah."

"But, he isn't clinging to me or moving me away from you."

"Only I do that Boazi!!!" Luhan said muzzling his face into the crook of Xiumin's neck making the elder giggle. Tao turned around again to send the deer a glare, and smiling at the happy smile on his most treasured hyung's face. Suddenly he felt a presence in front of him, so he shifted his gaze upwards to see Boazi pouting down at him.

"What's wrong, GE?" Tao asked standing up, concern written all over his face.

"Why do you like those bags so much?" He asked pointing towards the bags in the closet.

"What?" He asked confused by his hyungs actions.

"Why do you give those THINGS so much attention. Why is that the only thing you pay attention to?" Tao blinked curiously at Xiumin, who then reached out and squished the youngster's cheeks.

"Stop doing that!! I'm being serious right now...stop ignoring me." Xiumin mumbled the last part, making Tao place his hands on the elders lovingly.

"I guess I'm kind of addicted to them..."

"I can be your addiction." Xiumin said softly lifting his head so that he could look directly into the panda's eyes. Tao lifted his eyebrow about to say something when he felt lips crash against his own conveying a very clear message: 'I love you.'. So he pressed his lips closer giving an obvious response: 'I live you too'. Xiumin pulled back almost 10 seconds after Tao kissed back.

"Wait, so does this mean...?" Xiumin started breathlessly before being cut off by Tao's sweet lips.

"You already are my addiction." Tao smirked bringing Xiumin in for another kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~on the other side of the door~~~~~~~

Luhan slid down against the door as he felt his heart breaking and warm tears rolled down his cheeks as he could no longer hear words but only heavy breathing and few quiet moans.

"Hyung why are you sitting out here?" Sehun asked squatting down to be closer to Luhan.

"........"

"Hyung, are you crying? Come here." He sat on the ground bringing Luhan in close for a hug. Kissing his hair and mumbling comforting words in his ear. He had no idea what happened, but he did know that it had something to do with Xiumin and by the on the other side of the door he could tell the Tao had finally gotten Xiumin. Which meant Luhans inevitable heartbreak had come. Sehun pulled his hyung up and carried him to his bedroom.

"Are you okay?" Sehun asked rubbing circles on his back. Luhan looked up at Sehun with a weak smile. Sehun could no longer hold himself back he grabbed the elders chin and brought him in for a kiss, he was quite surprised when he felt Luhan's hand on the back of his neck pulling him closer.

"W-wait. I thought you...huh?" Sehun asked utterly confused.

"Actually, I was having a hard time. choosing between you and Xiumin, but I guess the decisions been made..........if you'll have me."

"......" Sehun couldn't answer with words so he simply kissed Luhan and nodded his head rapidly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you think? It's my first one shot. Please give me some feedback.