Aloe Vera Message

Aloe Vera Message

 

Aloe Vera Message

He smiled as he saw his regular customer walk into the shop, but it quickly disappeared when he saw the guy she was with

----- (<>) -----

She walked in when she was stressed about her leaving school examination. Her hands were aching for all the revision she was doing, plus the extra credit work. Ling Fang felt like an over-achiever now that she thought about it. Her best and only Korean friend she had, Kim Hee Na, recommended the 'best' message spot that Seoul had to offer. And Seoul offered a lot.

Ling Fang had this strange feeling that Hee Na only liked it for the boys that worked there, but Hee Na said that her brother worked there and she could convince him to give Ling Fang a free massage. Nobody said that Ling Fang liked expensive things or that she didn't like to look at cute boys.

“Excuse me, anybody here?” Ling Fang rang the bell that was placed on the counter. Her brown eyes shifted from place to place, from the small waterfall that was placed near the window to the book shelf full of old magazines. She bit her bottom lip as time slowly passed by with nobody going out to greet her.

She tried once more and pressed the small bell that were usually found in hotels. She heard the soft patter of footsteps and looked up. She was met with a chest of a boy. He was amazingly tall, looking like he was around 180-185 cm tall. Ling Fang suddenly found herself at a loss of words.

“Uh...” she choked out. Her head reluctantly rose up to meet the boy's eyes and Ling Fang swore she died and went to heaven.

The boy had the most vibrant but dark chocolate brown eyes she had ever seen. His hair looked blue, blonde and black, a beautiful array of colours. His skin was pale, normal for anybody that was born in Korea. It was rid of any blemishes and Ling Fang could only guess that it was smooth to the touch too.

 

Va va voom, Ling Fang looked towards her feet to ignore the stare the boy was giving her.

----- (<>) -----

A/N: Sorry for this tease! I need some time to complete the rest of it so yeah... The meeting between Ling Fang and Zelo! Also, thanks for the other two ((SunshinerBunny and seob_fire)) for the comments and sub!