Let The Games Begin

Of Chaos and Mysteries

 

The clock midnight at it was their signal. All the need devices were already placed right where they should be, thanks to Sooyoung and Seohyun's effort to disguise as a nurse, Kyuhyun can now see who goes in, out and around of the hospital. Siwon, Leeteuk and Shindong plugged their earpiece and sneaked inside the hospital.

"It's on the 6th floor, west wing, room 612" Kyuhyun transferred the information to his three hyungs. "Three security guards, one just outside her room, two near the elevator." He, along with the girls are 10 meters away from the 'x' marked spot and hiding inside an ambulance because they liked their get away vehicle to that unique.

"Arraseo." Siwon replied. They had climbed up the back side of the hospital. Siwon opened one of the windows and  glanced at the oldest one and the latter gave him a nod.

"I'll keep this exit open for you." Leeteuk assured them, gripped his pistol and scanned the area as the other two entered the building. It was quite dim inside, some of the lights were turned off along the hallway and the light coming from the moon barely shines inside because of the curtains covering the huge windows.

"So hyung. . . ." Siwon glanced at Shindong as they tried their best to press their bodies against the walls "5th more floors to go, want to race it out?"

Shindong snorted at his remark. "I'd rather take the elevator." Siwon just smirked and contacted Kyuhyun again.

"Are the three guards still there, Kyu?"

"Same spot, hyung and watch out they have a baton." Siwon can sense the sarcasm in Kyuhyun's voice. He was quite amused how the younger is more entertained than worried about their situation but he felt less danger is on the way when Kyuhyun behaves like that.

"So are we sticking with the plan, Shindong-hyung?" The latter just gave a nod and pressed the elevators button as Siwon ducked down while stepping up the stairs.

 

Better hurry up princey, time is running out . . .   

 

~_~_~_~_~_~

 

 

"Kyuhyun . . . " He sat up straight at the driver seat when Sooyoung called his name. "Look" She pointed at the screen in front of them and all their eyes have gotten wide.

"When did that get there?" Seohyun curiously asked them as she worried about her brother's safety.

"I didn't expect that it would already be this difficult." Kyuhyun sighed and pressed some buttons to get a full information about their opponent. He clicked his tongue and hurriedly tried to inform the others about it.

 

 

 ~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

 

 

Siwon reached the 5th floor and he end up almost crawling his way to their targets room. He stood up straight and  concealed himself behind the concrete wall then peeked along the last hallway he must go. He sighted the elevator at the end and two guards near it.

"If there were three, then where is other one?" Siwon mumbled but his question was answered when someone grappled him from behind. His neck got strangled by what Kyuhyun was refering to earlier.

"Visiting hours is over sir." A raspy voice escaped the strangers mouth. "What are you planning to do?" Siwon knew then that this man isn't an ordinary security guard hired by the hospital. Siwon is having trouble breathing as the baton is more pushed against his neck but he had experience more brutal treatment from the past four years of experience.

Siwon lifted him up and slammed the man's body to the ground. The guard hurriedly tried to get up but Siwon threw a punch and knocked the guy unconscious. But luck wasn't around went Kyuhyun was tapping his focus again.

"Hyung! There's a black van infiltrating the hospital. Army of men, not less than five, are coming your way!"

Siwon took a moment to breathe before replying to the young man's warning. "Got that Kyu! I'm on my way to the target right now." Just then, two more men, but wearing a different uniform, blocked his way, and not simply blocking him but pointing their pistol at him. 'Kyuhyun you dummy! Why didn't you know they had guns!' Those two pairs of eyes are inspecting him from head to toe, looking at their fallen comrade then glaring back at him again.

"People like you should really stop bothering the Hwang family because their treasure is ours." One of them said then smirked at him. Siwon's smells conspiracy over what's happening that moment. Like it was planned all along, like it was a trap for them the whole time.

"Hyung! Those men are armed with guns and they are shooting outside!" Kyuhyun's voice pierced his ears once again and by doing so he remembered another thing. 'Leeteuk-hyung is outside. . . .Alone'

 

 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

 

 

Jungsu has been trained to shoot anyone, at any place, at anytime. Still, one versus ten isn't a fair game and his chances of winning is thin. When opponents are spread and he's fully out numbered there is no guarantee to live. He surely knows that hiding behind a small water tank isn't a good help but it's his only choice.

He will try to fire bullets once in a while and he was lucky enough to kill two or three. Doing the same trial once again, he managed to put some more of them on their feet but he also hear the firing sound more louder, meaning they are getting closer to him.

He was the almighty and calm leader. He slides down his body to the ground trying to change his position but a bullet drilled through his left leg. He cursed and whined at the pain but he used all his strength to pull himself up but he could only stumble back to the ground when another bullet went through his right ankle. Another shot of pain traveled inside his body and he lost his grip on his gun.

Three men walked in front of him with a sinister smile plastered on their faces. Jungsu exchanged eye contacts with all of them. They returned at favor along with pointing all their pistols at his head. Inside his head, he's begging and wishing for a miracle to happen 'Siwon, please do this one right.'

If he wasn't half injured, he would love to blow their head off and watch their blood stream down their skin.He had been doing it for the past six years and for him, he do no wrong.

Those people he killed deserve to die because of their demonic attitude and wrong doings. If he ever compare himself to them, he's an angel. He might be a killer but he's never a sinner. But now, the almighty leader might rest for a while.

And lastly, a gun shot was heard. . . 

 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

 

Siwon's ear could have bleed from the sounds of gun shots outside. Yes, he can it clearly and he's used to it. What bothered him was the last one fired then nothing followed. Beads of sweat were dropping down his face. He raised his hand over his head. He's thinking what to do next but nothing seems to be forming inside his mind.

Just when their guns are about to shoot. The two guards was holed at their chest with a dagger. Siwon was able to breathe normally again when they fell flat on the floor. "What took you so long, hyung!"

Shindong pulled out both daggers impaled at the dead body and looked at Siwon. "You go, I'll stay here. looks like they are already coming in one by one."

Siwon nodded and sprinted in front of his targets door. 'Here we go. . . '

 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

 

Hwang Miyoung stood trembling in her spot near her rooms window when someone barged in her room. She released a frightful scream as she sees the man standing right before her eyes.

She couldn't stop the tears flowing down her eyes, she couldn't fix her ragged breathing and she couldn't control her trembling voice.

The man frowned upon seeing her fearful expression but then another part of him were awed by how the girl look so fragile. He suddenly felt an urge to protect the girl even just by meeting her at that moment. His heart sunk and angered when he remembered her background profile.

The picture of her given to them were said to be more than 3 years old, that 3 years made her into a beautiful woman. Siwon had seen her in short hair, barely touching her neck but now, he would be lying if he said that her long locks of hair weren't attractive in his eyes. She wasn't wearing any kind of hospital attire either, she was clothed casually with a jean and sweat shirt.

He mental slapped himself for thinking such trivial things at the moment. He gathered all his common sense and 

And for the first time, he heard her voice. . .

"Please help me" A language that he had trouble understanding.

 

 



 

Hey there peeps, Please take note that all words in gray are in English, like literally . . . . You get it right? Of course yes, my readers are smart.

Another thing is spazzing your OTP won't change the ending! Pweush Stahp! LOL! Sorry, That's my evil side.

Do leave a feedback OK? Please and Thank you!