White Lie~

Leader's Little Secret

Taeyang’s POV

 

“Ji.. you know that I love you so so much.. and I know that you feel the same… Just please, finish my song.. you said you wanted to write a song for me but you never finish it! You shouldn’t offered to write one if in the end you don’t even have time to write it!” I grabbed Jiyong’s shoulders and shook it.

“I will.. I will but I have no inspiration..” He said while let himself off from me. He started to checked his phone and giggled.

“Why are you giggling?”

“Ani.. Chaerin just send me a picture of their manager. And it’s funny” He said.

“You are texted with Chaerin a lot nowadays! You even hang  out with her more often nowadays, are you guys dating?!” I frowned. This is what I wanted to asked since a month ago. Their relationship became closer nowadays and it woke my curiosity up. What’s happened with them?

He just so clingy toward Chaerin nowadays.

  1. He called her everyday , they even said something chessy to each other by phone like.. argued (cutely) about who would hang up the phone first. Yaiks.
  2. He went to Teddy’s studio more often just to see and say ‘Hello Chaerin, nice day, huh?’ and then he came back to his own studio.
  3. He always took Chaerin out for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even just to bought coffee.
  4. He always praised Chaerin. ALWAYS.

“Chaerin’s rap is getting better!”

“Chaerin’s moves is getting better!”

“Chaerin’s high tone voice is perfect!”

“Look! Chaerin is very fashionable!”

“Chaerin is cuter, prettier, bla bla bla”

“It is just me or Chaerin’s getting rounder and looked firmer….”

Okay the last sentence was what Jiyong’s said when he was drunk while Chaerin was dancing in the dance floor. ily.

Chaerin… Hunchae.. DdokChae.. Pudong.. and thousands

Aish…

 

“YAAH! JIYONGAH!! ARE YOU DATING HER?” I shouted because he didn’t answered me. He stopped giggled while stared at his phone and looked at my face.

“No , of course..” He frowned.

“Jiyong you know that we are forbidden to date our labelmates! You can’t date her Ji.. You know the consequences…”

“STOOOOP! Okay Bae, I know.. I know it very very well! Why the hell are you talked like my wife now? Are you sure you are still straight? I need to go to bathroom, okay!” He said then left me.

Aigooooooo… why he never listen to me?? Oh yeah he have another ‘homie’ now. Huh.

Wait… Did he just suspected me as GAY??

 

“YAAAAAAH!!!”

 

Kring….

I looked at the ‘thing’ on the couch. It’s Jiyong’s phone.

I smiled evilishly.

“He wont be mad if I played with his phone for a while… Won’t he?”

 

 

***

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

“BabyRin… What dress should I wore to the after party? The black one or the yellow one?” I asked Chaerin who was giggling at her own phone like a crazy woman.

“Chae?”

“Aigoo… Oppa.. why is he so absurd! HAHAHAHAHHA” She laughed even louder.

 

-_______-

 

He must be Jiyong.

“CHAEE!!!” I shouted.

“Uh?” She finally looked at me.

“Seriously?”

“Whaat?”

“Chae please be honest, are you seeing someone?”

“Yeah, now I see you..”

“NOT THAT!!!!!”

“Okay.. what do you mean onnie? I don’t get it..” she said while kept played wth her phone.

“Are you dating Ji?”

“Huh?”

“Are-you-dating-with-Jiyong?” I repeated the sentence very slow.

“NO!!” She shouted.

“Then why you just like jiyong oppa  this jiyong oppa that!”

“SShh.. Aigoo onnie you are tripping. I will go to bought to bought some chips. Do you want some?”

“No.. Chae but..”

Chaerin didn’t wait for me to finished my words. She left the room. I took a deep breath.

 

Kriiing!!

The sound of the phone shocked me.

“Aigoo. That brat forgot to brought her phone!!” I picked up Chaerin’s phone and stared at the screen.

 

One message received.

Jiyong-Oppa.

 

Hmm… should I opened it? should I ???? But I’m really curious!!

Hm… Ah, I will tell her that I opened it by accident so she wouldn’t be mad.

 

And the message…

 

From : Jiyong-oppa

Baby, are you sleeping?  Oppa can’t sleep tonight.. My head full of the thoughts of you

 

WHATTHEHELLLLLL!!! 15@$@$&@#!@&$%*&^##!~@^$$%%^**!!!!

 

I breathed heavily. So….they are really REALLY dating?? Ughh I cant believe it!!!! We can’t date inside YG!!! NO!!

 

I choose to replied it. I have to made it looked like Chaerin’s

 

To : Jiyong-oppa

No I haven’t sleep yet.. My head full of the thought of you. I miss you…

 

Eeewwhhh.. so cheesy. I can’t believe I typed this.

 

 

From : Jiyong-oppa.

I miss you too baby.. I can’t wait to see you tomorrow. I miss your soft lip pressed into mine

 

EEEWWHHH!!!!! WHATTHE.. Is he wrote lyric or what?! Seriously this is gross!! Too cheesy. Too…….. Too sounds like falling in love. Aigoo…

 

To : Jiyong-oppa

Aw, sweet. As always. I can’t to see you too, I love you too much.

 

From : Jiyong-oppa

Hm.. Let’s run away for awhile tomorrow, k? I want to spent the  night with you beside me.

 

W-WH-WHAT? WHAT IS HE MEAN? ARE THEY….

 

To : Jiyong-oppa

I’m yours.

 

From : Jiyong-oppa.

Ofc. You are mine, and I’m yours. Good night, baby. We need extra strength for tomorrow. I love you. Always.

 

I can feel my cheeks reddened.

GOSSSH!! WHY THE HELL I AM BLUSHING!!

They are very naughty. Naughty leaders.

 

***

 

 

(The next day)

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

From : Dara-noona.

WE. NEED. TO. TALK. NOW.

 

“what?”

“Who is that?” Youngbae asked.

“Dara-noona. She wanted to talked about something.

“Well actually I need to talk to you too” Youngbae scratches his head looked all clumsy.

“Oh, why don’t we talk together in Teddy’s studio, I need to see Chaerin, by the way”

“Yeah, it will be better if Chaerin there” He said.

 

Hmm? So Chaerin is involved?

 

***

 

Author’s POV

 

“SIT!!!” Dara pushed Chaerin into the couch where Jiyong sat.

“Whaaat?” Chaerin said then looked at the man beside her. “Hi, oppa” She smiled and Jiyong smiled back at her.

Taeyang and Dara frowned.

“Why are you looked very mad?” Jiyong asked.

“Yaa! Why are pushed me… Appo..” Chaerin rubbed her .

“Aigoo.. halmoni, you are hurting Chaerin..” Jiyong said while looked at Chae. “Are you okay Chaerin-ah?” He looked so concerned.

“YAAA!!” Taeyang and Dara shouted.

“Aigoo.. what happened with you, why are both of you kept yelling..”Chaerin whined.

“Just admit it! Are you two dating?!” Dara asked.

Chaerin and Jiyong looked at each other…

Then…

 

“MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA” They laughed.

“Ya ya ya!! Answer it! We are not kidding!” Taeyang said.

“Aigoo.. bae-aah.. I already made it clear to you yesterday… WE ARENT DATING!” Jiyong emphasized the last sentence.

“Then why are you kept texting with sweet and cheesy word?! Okay I’m sorry Chaerin but yesterday I looked at you phone and saw a new message from Jiyong, he said something cheesy and at first I thought he was joking but when I replied him with some… words-that-a-girlfriend-gonna-said. He said something like I love you blab la bla  do you  really want me to believe that your aren’t dating after I saw that?” Dara explained.

Chaerin and Jiyong frowned.

“Cheesy text?” Chaerin said.

“What text, actually?” Jiyong also asked.

“You are calling each other by baby.. and… the one about can’t sleep thingy and..”

“But chaerinah.. the last text I send to you was about the care bear bag that I found in Seungri’s room and when Chaerin replied my text, she send me a picture of herself wore a care bear pajamas..” Jiyong looked at Chaerin.

“Yeah, and after that I went outside to bought some snacks…”

“And after that I also went to the bathroom and left my phone at…. Studio…”

 

Everybody went silent.

“So… who was send the message?” Dara asked.

“I don’t know.. but I think the only person was left at the Studio when I went to the bathroom were…” Jiyong looked at Taeyang who was awkwardly scretched his back head.

Chaerin looked at Taeyang and nodded. “I think I knew who it was..”

“Dara-noona.. I think you just texted with a braided-sixpack- man last night. WITH MINE AND CHAERIN’S phone..” Jiyong crossed his arms.

 

Dara gasped then looked at Taeyang.

“So you tricked me, huh?” Dara said and looked at Taeyang with deathly glare.

“Noona.. we were on the same boat, weren’t we? I don’t even know it was you..” Taeyang smiled awkwardly “You romantic words is kinda cute though, who knew that this halmoni can be so romantic..” Teayang tried to calmed her down but he obviously choose the wrong sentence.

“DONG.YOUNG.BAE….” Dara clenched her fist.

“Noona don’t be shy.. I also said something embarrassing..”

“Shy? I’ll show you what is shy!” Dara started to threw some pillow on the couch at him.

“Noona appo!!” taeyang yelled then ran out from Teddy’s studio.

“YAAAAAH DONG YOUNG BAEE!!!!!!!!!”

 

Chaerin and Jiyong who looked at them just laughed at loud till their tummy hurt.

“Pabo!!” They said.

 

.

.

.

 

“So they haven’t found out anything about us..” Chaerin poked her finger on Jiyong’s nose. She sat on his lap.

“They still have no idea about us..” He pecked her lips.

“This is tiring, yet exciting..” Chaerin said between their kisses.

“Let’s keep this secret for awhile.. I want to surprised them..”  He said.

“You know what? I had a mini heart attack when Taeyang dragged you to the studio and they just interviewed us like that.. I thought they knew” she Put her nose on his. Chaerin was kneeling between his legs and put her arms around his shoulder.

“Me too” Jiyong smiled then kissed her again.

“ONNIE!! Can I borrow you Louboutin heels…KYAAAAA~ WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!!!!” Minzy gasped when she saw her leader and Bigbang’s leader kissed on the bed.

 

I think they are really get caught now.

Secrets can’t be kept forever. Right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Heeeeeeyhooo~~~ Another fluffy oneshot.. I should write and update Mine His Ours actually but I don't know why I ended up made another one shot.. kkk~ Sorry.. :( I tried to update Mine His Ours tomorrow. Because M.H.O is going to face the 'drama'... so I want to gave a little warming up with this one shot kkk~

Please tell me what do you think about this oneshot!!!! I love ya'll!!