Chapter 002.

It Was Never Been Easy

 

 

 

Chapter 002.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Do you really think it was just bad?" Bommie ask, shuffling her way to the couch and sit beside her friends. They made their way home, and until now, Bommie keeps nagging them about what had happened earlier at the bar. Honestly~ she became hysterical when she tried to reminisce what had just happened. Even her, herself can't believe it. Sulli look at her and bit her lips, shrugging away her thoughts she look at her pathetically and sigh.




"I never said that it was bad, Bommie. It's just... be careful." she said, making Bommie roll here eyes and took a deep breathe.




"The way you said it makes it ten times more bad." she blurted.




"It's not. Well, actually yeah~ I'm just saying that be careful. He's different." Sulli said, making the girl look at her and feel the pit of twirl on her stomach.




"What do you mean different?" Bommie ask, getting more nervous as ever.




"You will never drop the subject? Don't you?" Sulli slurred, she look at to Bommie and sigh. "Fine. Minho is... dangerous Bommie. All for now, that's all I could say." she said. Bommie sigh, if she only could turn back time once again. Her spine goes to shiver as she remembers what he did. Touching the bruise-spot that Minho made, she closes her eyes and feels her lip goes to tremble. Sulli said, he is dangerous. So, she's in danger? Taking a big deep breathe, she stand up and face them. 




"What will you do now?" Seohyun ask. She's worried for her friend though, even though she doesn't know what is really happening. Bommie look at them one by one. If Minho was the one who beat the other guy last night that went to the hospital, what if, she is the next victim this time? What if he hurt her friends? Or her? Even though that her friends were all crazy and insane, she will never stop to care about them. But what if Minho...





"I don’t know..." she mumbled.”Maybe if he keeps to bug me, I-I'll-




"Don't." Sulli cut her. Her eyes change and she was as damn serious. "You never know what will happen if you try to be his- just don't Bommie. Stay away from him." she said, her eyes soften as she see her friends goes to shake. She goes up and gives her a big hug. "Take a rest, aye?" she remind, making Bommie nod at her. 





"Yeah Mom..." Bommie nervously chuckles. Pulling away from the hug, she rolled her eyes. Sometimes Sulli worried so much. It actually overwhelmed Bommie but sometimes it's annoying. She's being a Mom and it was actually funny. "I'm not stupid. I know I should stay away...” she said, biting her lips. 





That night, Seohyun goes to her own flat. Leaving Sulli and Bommie to be alone at their shared apartment. The rest of the night comes fast and it was silent. No names have been mentioned, and no words being blurted, just their silent breathes. It was actually funny that after the incident at the bar, the situation got to tense. When the night goes too far, Sulli decided to call the bed time. Following Bommie to head to her room and take a shower before she could fall asleep. 





Tossing the phone the wallet to the bed, she stripped off and made her way to the shower, like ever night she always does. She looked at to the mirror and examines herself. How many drinks she had?! She was all red. Biting her lips, she bends her neck and sees the visible big mark that the man gave her. Not gaining any seconds, she felt the shivers down to her spine as she remembers what had just happened, again. But Sulli's words cut her, immediately. He is dangerous and different. And she said it to herself; she should stay away from him.





After finishing her bath, she goes off and wears her comfortable pajamas and tank tops. Before closing her eyes, she noticed that her phone lit up and said it has a new message. Groaning, she pick it up, her heart rate becomes tad immediately. Wishing it wasn't Minho who had text her. Bommie cursed her bad luck as she read the message.




From: Minho

I want to meet you again. Hope you don't mind if I drop by your house tomorrow :) Love, M. xx



Bommie dropped her phone and curse again. She decided it was better to not to reply and trying not to give a about his message. Minho wouldn't show up to her flat. Would he? He doesn't know where she lives... right?




 

 

 


~~***~~

 






"Bommie get the door!!"




She counted mentally one to ten to prepare her self for the day. Why Sulli does needs to do that?! Waking her with such a loud noise, like can't she just keep quiet, and let Bommie wakes up by herself? It wasn't like, Bommie was lazy, and she just likes the coziness of her bed. Jumping off from her bed, she immediately goes to the bathroom, and check up herself, rush to brush her teeth and wash her morning face.




If someone had to knock loudly in this morning, probably it was Seohyun with hang-over. That girl really messed up last night, she goes wild and gee, and Bommie never see a kind of Seohyun like that. And foremost, Bommie bet that Seohyun, would just complain about her headache and tummy ache or her hangover because, Seohyun never done so much of that thing on her life.




There’s a loud knock again to their door that made Sulli yelled Bommie's name, louder this time for Bommie to open the god dammed door. Her head was throbbing from last night, because even though she didn't drink that much, she still has a tiny share of hangover.




"For goodness, Seohyun! I'm coming!"




But it wasn't Seohyun at the door. Bommie came to face to face with a smirking lad on his face, longish- black hair. Looking more amused that she was still in her pajamas and this annoying psycho guy was in front of him. Bommie wants really wants to close the door, but it seems that as like before, sickness come through her and stop her for what she was intend to do. So she could only stare back at him, with a surprise look at her face, jaw dropping because what on earth was Minho doing on her door?




"Sleep well?" he asked, a mocking edge to his voice.




"What are you doing here?" Bommie shot back, closing the door with the tad bit behind him and looking over her shoulder that making sure that Sulli wasn't anywhere near. Sulli would definitely freak out if she found out that Minho was here. And of course, Bommie didn't want to be murdered by her best friend by giving the address to the stranger- not that she actually had done that.




"Who gave you my address?!"




"Does it matter?"




"Yes, it does." Bommie hissed, trying to ignore the way that Minho was looking her up with a certain look in his eyes that Bommie didn't want to identify. It was simply disgusting and she wanted nothing but closes the door on his face and locks herself in her room. 




"Aren't you going to invite me in?" Minho shrugged her shoulders, the annoying smirk never leaving his face.




"No!"




"Come on Bom, Don't be rude."




Bommie cringed at the nickname that Minho had given her. "Don't call me that!"




Minho rolled his eyes and Bommie started to close the door, but Minho's hand came up to Bommie that made a contact to the bruise that he made on Bommie's neck. She wasn't even sure how, but she was just know that she was on the wall, pinning by him. Holy goodness~ How this happen? She gulped at the sudden heat that Minho giving him, Bommie wiggle, trying to escape for her sudden pinning. Minho's body pressed against her, and Bommie found her unable to move, not even try to move her wrist he had somehow pinned above her head. 




"Stop." Bommie begged, her voice coming out in a pathetic little whimper.




Harry completely ignored her, by her cheeks. "You look cute when you're scared."




"I- I'm not scared!"




Minho smirked grew wider, that he lowered his head towards the love bite that he gave last night to Bommie. Pressing his lips to the spot on the very bright bruise of her neck, and the smaller girl couldn't help but let the little whimper escape her lips at that. She didn't exactly enjoy it when people just to go to kiss her randomly. Bommie's knees officially gave up when Minho began grinding his hips into hers. She was suddenly glad that her wrist is pinned above by her head so she couldn’t fall on the ground. The groan that Minho let out didn't help.





"Bommie who was at the door- Jesus Christ."




Bommie nearly fell on the floor when Minho releases her grip. Sulli was standing on the door of the flat looking with wide eyes at the smirking Minho, who seemed cool about the whole situation. Bommie on the other hand, felt her cheeks slowly heating up. 





"Sulli." Minho regarded the newcomer with a nod and his ever present smirk. Bommie just stood there, trying to collect herself and make sense on the situation. Did Minho know Sulli?





"What are you doing here, Minho?"




Minho didn't seem bothered by the question. "Visiting Bommie isn't that obvious."





And here Bommie worrying that if Sulli would kill him if she saw Minho and it turns out he's handling the situation better than her. Fantastic.  Sulli was about to say something in response but Minho was faster. He rose up a hand and took a couple of clumsy step back.





"Don't bother, I was leaving anyways."




He turned around, shoving his hands in his pockets as he walked down the hall and towards the elevator. Bommie was about to let out a relieved breathe when Minho turned around, and Bommie figured some higher power that she hated him.





"I'll pick you up at 8'oclock. We're going out."





Bommie was about to shout in reply- something about the lines of "you're crazy. I'm not going out with you!"-, but the elevator doors opened and Minho slipped in quickly, mocking saluting both Bommie and Sulli, that annoying smirked on his face. And then the door closed, and Bommie fell back against the wall of the all, with Sulli shooting her a worried look.





"You okay?"




"He's a stalker." She let out, her voice was rough. "He's a ing stalker!"




"Yeah, well-




"Sulli. There’s this guy stalking me! Do you realize how much my life right now?! There a guy I met in the bar and gave me a goddamn love bit not even introducing himself, and now not even minutes, he just came here, God knows where he gets that ing address!!" Bommie rambled looking at the elevator expecting Minho to re appear. Sulli rolled her eyes and sigh. "What if he comes back? He's a psychopath! What if he murders me in my sleep?! Jesus, Sulli are you even listening?!" 



Sulli sounded calm, ignoring Bommie protest. "Can we just go inside?"




How that Sulli was so calm? Does he even realize what’s going on? Because to Bommie, this crazy crisis of hers was so pretty crazy. This situation was so ty and it's like Sulli was just so calm like drinking a tea and discussing the situation.

Despite of the fact that Bommie was going on her crisis, She followed Sulli back into the flat and sat in the living room with her, where she continue to rants all the thoughts about how she wanted to kill Minho in her mind just to sort off the things that was happening.




"Bom-Bommie, calm down."




"Calm down?! You are trying to calm me down, when we got to know that there's a stalker who are trying to ruin my life?! Goodness, Sulli. He asked me on a date, wait, die he even ask me?! Oh god." Bommie faded on the silence. "What do I do now?"




"Don't go out with him?"




"Are you crazy?!" Bommie asked. Straightening up in the couch. "What if he gets angry about it?! And hurt someone I care about?! What if he hurts you and Seohyun?! He saw you with me last night and now- hell he knows I'm living with you, right now. Sulli, do you want to die?! I mean, you know his repu-





"So you're going out with him?" Bommie remained silent for awhile. And didn’t bother to look straight into Sulli's eyes.




In the short period of time that Minho had left, she had decided to just go whatever he wanted to go out with her. It would be smarter if he just does that, and hence, she would never risk it for her friends. She's been thinking about it since yesterday and probably it was he only solution of all this, despite that he doesn't want too. So there's no question about it- if Minho wanted to take Bommie out tonight, then so be it. 





"What if you get hurt?"




Bommie certainly hadn't thought about that.




"It'll be alright." She tried to reassure Sulli; though Bommie wasn't sure he believed her own words.