Chapter 001.

It Was Never Been Easy



 

Chapter 001.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

                 Bommie was about to head back to her group of friends when she noticed a rather attractive guy standing in the doorway of the kitchen. He had a bright smile that lit up his entire face and black eyes that were looking straight at her. Bommie's lips curled into a shy smile as the other guy began making his way towards her, and Bommie felt something like disappointment in the pit of her stomach as she stopped dead on her tracks, eyes darting to a spot behind her. Bommie turned to see what the stranger was looking at- a tall boy with a black hair and black eyes. Pinning the other girl with quite a harsh glare.




Bommie didn't recognize him, but a story that Sulli has told her before flashed to her mind. The black hair guy fit the description that Sulli had given her about this boy who had lost his temper one night and had beaten up someone to the point where the poor guy had ended up in the hospital. He had a reputation of getting his way, mostly by beating up the other people. With this now in mind, Bommie understood why the brown-eyes guy had immediately backed off. He had a walked back to wherever he had come from without even bothering to give him a second look.



Bommie could perfectly well hear her pulse in his ears as she stood frozen on the spot, watching as the nameless black haired guy approached her. Her eyes scanned over the stranger's body as her hand tightened around the cup of she was holding. If Bommie had to admit it, this guy was attractive, even more that the brown eyed boy who had ran away. His jeans clung perfectly to his lower half and he was wearing semi transparent white shirt, so Bommie could make out the faint outline of tattoos. He seems to have forgotten how to form coherent words and she can't seem to have the guts to look up into his eyes.



"Dance with me?" The stranger asked in a deep voice, but Bommie had the feeling it wasn't a question. If you are trying to picture it out? It was more insistent.




Nameless guy grab her hands and tugged her away before Bommie even had the time to process what was happening, spilling some contents of the cup he was holding to the floor. Bommie only came back to her senses when the stranger placed a hand on her lower back, forcing her forwards into his hard body. Bommie's hand flew up between their chests in an attempt to pull back. But the other boy grabbed her hands, stopping her. Bommie finally looked up to find the black eyes, looking back at her. She was stunned, to say at least. His eyes were almost grayish color, framed with dark short eyelashes.




"What's your name?"




Bommie blinked a couple of times feeling embarrassed at the fact that she had been caught up in the eyes of the strange guy who drag her to the dance floor against to her will. Feeling the nervous patch on her stomach, she gulps for awhile and settled her gaze on the guy.



"B-Bommie...” He stuttered. Nameless guy seemed to find the stutter amusing, because his lips pulled into a smirk as soon as the name was out.



"I'm Minho...” He whispered in response.



All of the sudden, just like that, his lips pressed to the spot below Bommie's ears. Her eyes fluttered closed and his free hand found its way back to her neck, almost an automatic reaction. She released a gasp as Minho forced his hips into her own. Minho chuckled, clearly enjoying Bommie's reaction. It wasn't that she hadn't experienced anything similar before, but that this was a complete stranger and his actions were taking Bommie completely surprise.




"I like you." Minho said, the smirk on his face never leave his face. It was starting to annoy Bommie. Who did this guy think he was? He grab Bommie's cup and placed it on a nearby table, barely bothering to glance around to the find a spot.




"Well, I don't like you,” Bommie replied, trying to shove him away again. Sulli's story still playing in her head, but Minho caught hold of her wrist again. It started to get the tension, up to worst. Bommie was worried and nervous, she don't know what will this guy will do to her, and it was clearly to say that, she had no strength to fight.




"Now, now...” Minho muttered, his tongue as he brought Bommie's arms down to her sides. the smaller girl flinched as Minho ran hand down on his back, squeezing her bum in the process, and then moved to the front pocket of his jeans and grabbing Bommie's phone.



"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" Bommie asked, but didn't even move to try to het her phone back. Minho just smirk, barely bothering to shot her a quick glance before returning the phone to the owner, whatever he was doing on Bommie's phone. Her phone beep that seconds, later he realized Minho had probably texted himself from her phone, which meant he had her number now.




What was wrong with this guy? Bommie had left her friends 5 minutes ago to grab a drink and now? This guy is getting on his phone without her consent. How this guy can be? Hot breathe trickled down her neck as Minho slide the phone back into its previous place. The air felt like it had been squeezed out of Bommie as the taller guy pressed the front of his to her, letting out a low moan that took her entirely by surprised. 




"Stop." Bommie almost pleaded, hating the pathetic way her voice came out in an even higher tone that usual. Minho chuckled yet again, and Bommie wanted to punch him straight in his face. 



"I don't think so babe."



Bommie couldn't repress the shiver hat ran down on her spine at his words. She was scared, if she were to be honest. If Sulli's words were anything to go by, she was in trouble. But despite that she lashed out. Minho took a step back, so Bommie's fist barely grazed his jaw. But it still seemed anger to her, He grabbed onto Bommie's forearms, stopping her from doing anything else.



"I can tell that you're going to be a challenge." His voice was raspy but almost growl, the smirk was still on his face. The smug never leave his ego. "I like that."




He dipped his head to Bommie's neck, and before she could react, he feels his lips pressing to hers. She closed her eyes and tries to nudge him to be away. Minho, grab her both arms and grip it tighter, not wanting to Bommie to let go, he dig his teeth on her neck and started to clump it, as if he can't hear her beg. The end of his hair tickles Bommie's jaw, but she can't make herself push him back. Bommie blamed it on shock, if she hadn't became too shock, then maybe, she made her escape. Minho releases the grip on her arms and snake it on behind her neck and pulled her more, so he can nibble it, with impact. Bommie try to push him away, but no use, the taller guy has more massive strength than her. She finally reacted when Minho started to it, and her eyes went wide open. Pushing him away with most of her power. He slightly stumbled back and stares at her with the smirk on his face.




"Minho!" She gasped, trying to push him away again.




Minho didn't regards her beg, instead he started to nibble it again, making Bommie felt weak on her knees. Bommie pulled away from Minho and put it across their chest. She tried to push him, really... but it seems Minho enjoying the things he was doing. Bommie set her eyes wide open when, she felt Minho tongue the spot he was getting into. She tried not to moan, she really is. But it was just so different to not to try. After second, she didn't try to move him away, it's no use though...The painful feeling somehow ease when she felt Minho pressed his lips to the spot, started to give her feather kisses to ease the pain... Her knees goes weak and she can't help but to feel the blood rush to her skin making her boiling up. Minho chuckles and step back, staring at the violet, reddish spot that he made on Bommie's neck. He smirk and look at to Bommie, the smile on his face seems to say that he was proud, and he really is.





"You're mining now." Minho said, as he gaze Bommie's body from head to toe, seems proud what he just did. Bommie stood straight, still shocked to what had just happen. Before she could response, she saw the taller guy strolled his way and made his depart, leaving Bommie dumbstruck. That's when she knew that, he gave her a hickey. 




Feeling the annoyed and mad feelings to her chest, she cups the spot on her neck that made her knees goes week and she shook her head. She just can't believe it. "." she curse, as she goes to the way and started to find her friends.





As she made it to the place where her friends stood their with the smile on their way, they look at to Bommie with a confuse gaze on their eyes. Bommie approach them with a weak smile, she just want to go home and call the rest fro tonight. Things had gotten to worse, and it's obviously making her ego drop. Sulli and her friends look at her confuse.



"Are you ok?" Sulli ask. Bommie wanted to say No. but the thing that Sulli has said to her a few days ago still playing on her mind. What if he was the boy she was saying? What if he was the guy who beat the guy that made it to the hospital? What if she is the next victim? What if that guy will hunt them down? What about her friends? Shooing her head and giving her a smile.



"Who the hell gave you that?!" Their friend Seohyun blurted, looking confuse to the spot that looks so big. Bommie look away, well here goes nothing. "Oh~ ... Is that... Is that M-Minho" Seohyun stuttered. The three girls look to Seohyun gaze darted into, Bommie feel her stomach crumbs. Sulli was shocked, no it can't be. Bommie look at to Sulli and bit her lips that made her friend made her jaw drop low. 



"Did he give you that?!" Sulli shouted, the music keep banging the whole room. Bommie look at to the guy who was staring at her, smirking. Still proud to himself. Rolling her eyes, Minho gesture to his phone and that made Bommie boils up. ". We're going home now." Sulli curse, pulling Seohyun and Bommie with her, making the cup of drinks spilled out. This is going to be put to worse.