- Daehyun's Birthday

With You, Everything is Perfect
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Daehyun's P.O.V
 
      I walked her to her car. I miss her, I really do. Her fragrance, her smile, I miss being with her. I haven't seen her for two weeks because I've been busy getting ready for B.A.P's come back. Without thinking, before she could get in her car, I grabbed her and pulled her in for a hug. "I missed you," I said softly and tiredly.
"I missed you too, Daehyun," said SooAnn softly. She place her head on my shoulder and I hugged her tighter. I didn't want to let go. Geez, we really are acting like couple. SooAnn-ah, just wait a couple more days, areso ~? Don't second guess, just wait for me. .
 
 
SooAnn's [P.O.V]
 
      It feels nice to be here with Daehyun again. In his arms, I miss being in his arms. I don't know why, but I still feel like it's wrong. We're not even dating, but what the heck, who cares! I just really miss him. I placed my head on his shoulder and he hugged my tighter. Through his hug, I can tell he missed me a lot. He placed his head on mine. Ughh , can we just stay like this forever..? We stayed hugging each other for about 2-3 minutes until he let go.
"You should get going," he said tiredly. I looked at my watch and it said '11:42pm'.
"Daehyun, it's almost twelve," I said as I gave him a warm smile.
"And..? It's getting late," he said tiredly. Poor Daehyun. He looks really tired. Did he just forget his own birthday? Pabo~
I smiled and said,"Yah ~ It's almost your birthday."
He looked at me and smiled," I know. But you should get home," he replied.
"Ah ~ wae~?," I pouted.
"Uh .. Because it's late," he said. I could see he was getting tired, so I gave up.
"Areso~," I said sadly and opened my car door.
"On second thought, let's go to the cafe near our dorm. I could use some coffee," said Daehyun as he walked to the passenger side of the car and got in.
"... Whaa~? Don't you want to go to sleep? I can tell you're tired," I said softly as I also got in the car.
"I want to spend time with you. We can spend the whole day together, mind as well start early so we can have more time together," he said as he gave me a tired smile.
"But Daehyun-"
"No buts," he said and tiredly smile. "Come on let's go."
I gave up, I wasn't going to win. I stepped on the gas and we drove to the nearby cafe. It was still open and bright inside. We walked in and was welcome by a waiter. We took our seat at a window and I said,"I'll go get us some coffee." Daehyun smiled and said,"Areso." As I got up, he crossed his arms and place them on the table and he placed his head on them.
 
"Can I have 2 lattes and a slice of cheesecake? And oh, you perhaps have a candle?," I asked the cashier.
"Yes we do, will that be all?, asked the cashier.
"Yeah," I replied. I looked at my phone and it said '11:54'.
A couple minutes later, "Here miss, here's your cheesecake and candle. We already lit it up for you. I'll be back with your lattes," said the waitress with a smile. I looked at my phone, '11:58'. I took the slice of cake with the candle on top and walked back to our table slowly. . . '11:59'
 
 
Daehyun's P.O.V
 
I am extremely tired, but I have to keep smiling for SooAnn.
 
"Happy Birthday to you ~ Happy Birthday to you ~ Happy birthday Jung Daehyun ~ Happy Birthday to you ~ "
I looked up to see SooAnn slowly coming towards me with a slice of cake with a lighten candle. She placed the cake on the table and sat down.
"Happy birthday Daehyun. Make a wish," she said with a warm smile.
"S-SooAnn-ah ~." I was speechless.
"Whaa ~ Hurry ~ Make a wish or blow out the candles," she said .
As instructed I close my eyes and made my wish and blew out my hands.
"Whoo ~! Saengil chukha hamnida Daehyun," said SooAnn again while lightly clapping her hands.
"Thanks SooAnn," I said softly.
"You don't have to thank me, it's your birthday," she said softly . "Say ah ~." She scooped up a piece of cake and fed it to me. It was delicious! I was wide awake now and our coffee came, we sat there and drink and laughed about weird stories. Her smile is adorable.
"What are you staring at?," she asked.
"Ah ~ Nothing," I answered shyly. "We should get going now. It's getting late."
"Yes we should. You need some sleep," she said as she got up. I too, got up and we both said goodbye to the waitress and cashier and walked out. I was falling asleep in the car, when SooAnn asked," So, what do you plan on doing for your birthday..?"
"Nothing much. Probably practice some more," I answered. I really want to hang out with you, but I can't... I need to practice. Ugh ~
 
SooAnn's [ you ] P.O.V
 
    "Nothing much. Probably practice some more," he replied. Uhmhum, you don't even know what is coming. I smiled and he looked at me with tired eyes. We got to the dorm and I walked him to the front door. He opened the door and I walked in, and it was dark, all the members must be asleep. I went to the kitchen to put the slice of half eaten cake away. I turned around and Daehyun was in the kitchen drinking a glass of water.
"Alright. I should get going now," I said. Daehyun looked at me and then walked towards me.
"Alright. I'll see to you later," he answered. He then suddenly pulled me into a tight hug. He felt so warm. I placed my head down on his shoulder and just held him tighter. He nudge my forehead with his chin and I looked up at him, his eyes trailed down to my lips. I looked at his and then his eyes. When our eyes met, his eyes were pleading if he was allowed to kiss me. Without further hesitation, I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Our lips met and they slowly moved. Daehyun's hand slid down to my waist and pulled me tighter against him. Our kissed got harder. He bit my lip which let out a slight moan from my mouth. He took that chance to slide his tongue right into my mouth. And there we were, in the kitchen kissing each other away. He picked me up in swift move, my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He walked slowly, our lips not parting, into his bedroom.
"W-w.. Wait , what about Youngjae?," I asked trying to catch my breath.
"He's not here," answered Daehyun as he kicked the door closed. I took a quick glance as Daehyun sat down on his bed and he's right, Youngjae wasn't there. We continued kissing, our tongues fighting for dominance. My hands ran through his soft hair and his hands went up and down my back. Oh goodness, how I missed him. I know we're not dating yet, and this is so wrong. But being with him feels right. The air around us was getting pretty hot. We slowly parted, breathing heavily, Daehyun said softly, SooAnn-ah~ I miss you so much...." I kissed him one more time and said,"Ara~ Nado." He layed down and he pulled me next to him. My head was resting on his chest, and I could hear his heartbeat. He hugged me tighter to him and I snuggled in closer. And with that, we fell asleep in each others arms.
 
------------
 
    I woke up to loud dishes being cling together and loud talking from outside the door. I rubbed my eyes and looked next to me to find Daehyun sleeping peacefully. He's even more handsome when sleeping. His face is so calm. I got out of bed and ran my fingers through my hair to fix it. I fixed my clothes and walked out of the room to find the othe members in the kitchen.
"Eo, noona, you're up now," said Zelo as he came up to me. Goodness this boy is tall, he's only 17 [korean age] and still growing!
"SooAnn-ah, you mind helping us?," asked Yongguk from the sink.
"What are you guy doing?," I asked as I walked over and peered over their shoulders to see what they were up to. Yongguk was washing the dishes, Himchan was doing something with some seaweeds, Youngjae was cutting up some meat, but not correctly, while Zelo and Jongup just stared  off into space.
"Hyung~ what are we doing?," asked Jongup as he snapped into reality.
"Uh ....we're trying to making Daehyun some seaweed soup for his birthday," answered Himchan. "By the way, SooAnn, I thought you went home last night."
"I... I... I decided to stay...," I said as I blushed.
"Uhmm, because Daehyun came back," teased Youngjae as he looked up and smiled at me.
I just gave him a shy smile and said," So .. Uh .. Do you guys even know what to do?"
Yongguk turned around from washing the dishes and answered," Not really. We already burn some of the soup. So we had to start over."
*Face palm*
"Ahh ~ I see. Alright, we'll let's see what we have here," I said as I tied my hair. I walked over and there barely wasn't any seaweed left.
"Himchan, I need you to go to the grocery store to buy some more seaweed," I instructed.
"Okay, on it. Jongup come with me," said Himchan as he washed his hands.
"Youngjae, I can cut the meat now," I said as I washed my hands .
"Alright," he said as he moved aside. I cut up the meat into thin bite size pieces and put them into a bowl. I clean up the mess and walked into the livingroom where Yongguk, Youngjae, and Zelo were sitting around.
"Alright, now all we have to do is wait til Himchan and Jongup gets back," I said as I took a seat on the couch.
"Noona, how come you and Daehyun hyung aren't dating yet?," asked Zelo.
"Uh ... ?" I tried to find an answer by couldn't.
"Maybe they're not ready. Or maybe they're working on it," replied Youngjae.
"Ahh ~ I see. Well hyung needs to hurry before SooAnn noona gets taken," said Zelo.
"By who?," asked Yongguk.
"By me ~," replied Zelo cheerfully.
"Stop joking," remarked Youngjae.
"Hahah, I was just kidding. But seriously though, don't you think if Daehyun hyung waits too long, SooAnn noona will be taken by someone else," said Zelo.
"You're smart for a 17 year old," said Youngjae.
"That's cause I'm not a little boy," replied Zelo.
"It's alright guys. I'm pretty sure Daehyun has his reason," I said with a smile. After of couple of minute of watching tv with them, I got up and walked to Daehyun's room. I open the door and peeked in, he was still sleeping soundlessly. I smiled and walked back to the kitchen and took a pot and pour water into it.
"We're back~," said Himchan as he came through the door and into the kitchen.
"Good. Did you guys make rice? If not please make some," I said as place the pot of water onto the stove.
"On it," Jongup said. And with that I got right to work, I didn't bother asking the members to help me because I know they needed some rest. It took about half an hour to make the soup.
"You guys have some kimchi?," I said as I open the refridgurater. "Nevermind found it."
"Man ~ How can Daehyun sleep through all this noise," said Youngjae as he came and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.
"He was pretty tired last night, he could barely keep his eyes open while talking to me," I said as I cut the kimchi into bit size pieces.
Yongguk pulled out a small table from the closet and set it out in the living room (Those small tables that some Korean people eat on if they dont have a dining table). I grabbed the bowls and started to put rice into them, before I could finish, the member gathered in the kitchen and Youngjae asked quietly in a whisper," You guys ready for today? You know your jobs right? Zelo,Jongup, and Himchan hyung, will be decorating the house with JinHee and MinJi, while Hyori, Yongguk hyung, and I will be shopping and preparing the food. And you SooAnn, get to take Daehyun out on a date ~."
"Whatever you say Youngjae .. Now help me get these food onto the table guys," I said. They each took something and set up the table. The table was filled with side dishes, rice,chopsticks and spoons, and the main dish, seaweed soup.
"Now what do we do?,"asked Jongup.
"Aish ~ That Daehyun. I guess we just wait til he gets up," said Youngjae frustrated.
"Guys, he's really tired. How long do you guys practice for?," I asked covering up the soup with a lid.
"Probably about 6 to 7 hours. Maybe more some days, sometimes even til morning," replied Yongguk while flipping through the channel. What !? Oh my goodness! They must be exhausted! We heard a door creak open and we stayed quiet and out walk Daehyun.
"Happy Birthday~!," shouted the members and I. Daehyun was startled but then his eyes grew wide at the food.
"Woah ~ Thank you guys," he said as he looked at the food on the table.
"No, you should thank SooAnn. She cooked, we just helped," said Youngjae. Daehyun looked at me and gave me a warm smile.
"You didn't have to," he said as he sat down next to me.
"It's fine. It's your birthday," I replied with a smile.
"Let's eat guys," said Himchan as he lifted the lid from the soup. We all dug in, and the boys ate in silence.
"Woaaaaah ~ It's been so long since I ate homemade food, especially seaweed soup," said Youngjae. The members ate every last bit of the food.
"Thank you noona~ You're cooking is jjang~ (good)," said Zelo with a warm smile.
"Yeah, thanks SooAnn, the meal was amazing," said the other members.
"No problems guys," I said with a smile as I piled the bowls up.
"Here, I'll help you clean," said Daehyun as he picked up the chopsticks and spoons.
"No, it's fine. I got it," I answered as I brung the bowls to the sink.
"The least I can do is help. You cooked for us," reasoned Daehyun.
"Fine fine," I said as I started washing the dishes as Daehyun brung them to me. We washed the dishes together side by side.
"Yaaaah ~ Look at these two. Looking like a married couple," teased Youngjae. I blushed. "What are you going to do today Daehyun?," asked Youngjae.
"Probably practice," answered Daehyun.
"Noo ~ you can't do that. Why don't you go out with SooAnn?," suggested Youngjae innocently.
"But we have to practice.. What if manager hyung-," Daehyun was interrupted by Youngjae," He said it was fine. You and SooAnn should go to Lotte World."
Daehyun looked at me and smile,"Want to go?," he asked.
"Sure," I said innocently.
"Okay!," said Youngjae in a tone like mission-accomplished.
"Go go~ Go get ready," said Himchan as he came into the kitchen. Daehyun and I were done washing the dishes and was drying our hands now.
"We'll I have to get home and change," I said.
"Okay, text me you're almost done," said Daehyun with a smile.
"Or how about you guys go together to your house?," suggested Youngjae. He shot a glare at me saying 'ill explain later'.
"Why?," asked Daehyun surprised.
"Just because," said Youngjae as he push Daehyun into the bedroom. "Now get ready," he said as he closed the bedroom door. Youngjae walked over to me and said,"Keep him company. We need the whole day to prepare this party."
"Ohkay ~," I said as I sat down on the couch waiting for Daehyun. After waiting for half an hour, Daehyun came to the living room wearing a black shirt with an Addias jacket and a hat.
 
tumblr_ma38zdV8in1r2zn28.jpg
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Daehyun and I headed to my house, and I got ready. I was wearing a loose knitted big and comfty sweater, a blank tank top, and a pair of grey leggings.
 
 
"You ready?," I asked as I came down the stairs. He smiled and answered," Yep." And with that we headed to Lotte World. The car was filled with shy laughs and stories. We finally reached Lotte World. It was so big~!
 
lotte_2.jpg
( Lotte World in Seoul. Oh my gosh . I really want to go there........ with Daehyun <3 lol )
 
"What do you want to do?," asked Daehyun.
"I don't know birthday boy. It's up to you," I answered amazed with all the lights and the people walking around.
"Well since I don't like ride, let's go-"
"Ice skating," I said cheerfully cutting him off.
He laughed softly and said," Areso. Kajah ." He held out his hands and I took it and intertwined our fingers together. We walked hand in hand to the ice skating rink and put on our skates.
"Yah~ I don't know how to skate though," I said shyly.
"What? You don't? Don't worry I'll teach you," he said with a warm smile. He stepped on the ice and and stretched his hand out to me for me to grab. I took it and stepped slowly onto the ice. It was so slippery!
"I got you," said Daehyun smiling while holding on to me.
"Here move your feet like this," he said while sliding his feet forwards and backwards.
"Alright," I said as I tried doing it, but it just wasn't working. I tried a couple more times and I was finally moving, but slowly.
"Look ~ You got it now," said Daehyun as he moved further away from me but still holding onto my hands.
"I'm going to let go now."
"Okay...," I said as I tried to balance myself. I slide my feet forward and backwards and little by little I was moving.
"Look Daehyun, I'm going," I said cheerfully.
He looked and gave me a warm smile. I was getting the hang of it and was speeding up now, I was going fast. But the thing is how do I stop myself.
"Yah ~ Daehyun, how do you stop?," I said, but he didn't hear me because he was on the other end of the ice skating rink.  "Daehyun~ Daehyun~.... Ahhhhh ~!" I had bumped into someone and fell.
"You okay?!," asked a guy.
"SooAnn-ah~ , kwenchana!?," said Daehyun rushing to my side. He helped me up and the guy that I bumped into asked,"You okay miss?.. .," That voice....
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Another update you guys. Keep reading and supporting(:
* All gifs and pictures are not mine. Credits goes to the oringinal owners(: *