Just a friend or Ex Boyfriend?

Delinquents (New Girl Group)

Chanel POV:

I watched the girl skipped ahead of me, her red dress bouncing with her. I mentally rolled my eyes about how excited she was just to go out for breakfast. Originally it was suppose to be me and my oppa, but then he called saying that Thunder was joining us, and knowing i was bound to do something stupid, i decided to bring along a distraction. And that distraction happens to be the 20 year old woman (korean age) that was bouncing up and down like a five year old girl that just got a new toy. Yep, it was that bad.

But it wasn't new to me. The moment food leaves someone mouth this girl completely changed. And don't even try to take some of her food, it's not a pretty image.

"Chanel! Hurry up!" complains the girl in front of me as she grabs onto my arm and begins to pull me with her.

"It's not like they are going to run out of food," I comment, hoping she would get the hint to slow down. "Besides we left an hour early becasue of you."

She immediately stops walking, a worried look on her face. "What if they do run out of food? What are we going to eat?" She looks up at me.

"Don't worry, I assure you that they won't. I mean what restuarant runs out of food?" I grab her hand and pulls her along. Sometimes i wonder how she is older than me.

She smiles as she begins to walk beside me, literally bouncing with each step. "So where exactly are we eating at?" she ask.

"Some American place," I answer, dropping her hand as we finally reach the place. I pull her inside and find my oppa. I pull her along side me and approach them. "Hey oppa!" i call out, before taking a seat across from them.

She bows at them before attempting to follow me in taking a seat, only to completely miss the seat and land on the floor. I walk over to help her up and lightly laugh as she pouts.

Seungho and Thunder chuckles at her performance causing her to pout harder.

"it's not that funny," she whines and crosses her arms across her chest.

I pat her on the back to comfort her, "Don't worry, breakfast is on them anyways."

A smile spreads across her face, "so when are we ordering?"


Thunder stared at her with a surprised expression while Seungho stared at her with an annoyed face. "I should have saw that coming," Seungho shakes his head as he pulls out his wallet.

I look over at her to see over five plates, and all of them completely empty. She gives me an innocent smile, "Me and your brother are friends...we known each other for a while."

I nod my head and look back over at them, "Sorry, but we have to leave for a schudule now."


"So how did you meet my brother?" I asks while we walk over to the studio.

She shrugs, "he asked me out."

"Like on a date?"

"No, we just hung out together. And then he said he wanted to break up and I haven't seen him until now."

"So you were dating?"

"No! We were just friends. I still don't know what he wanted to break."

I mentally face palmed myself, no wait I physically face palmed myself. No wonder why they made me the leader instead of Minah.


AN:

Sorry for the wait. But the next member is finally revealed! Congratulations to GreenBainaid, our lead dancer.

Please comment and give me some feedback!