Let's Talk, Hyunseung.

What Is Love

     I ended up choosing Hyunseung to "talk" to first. I figured Junhyung would probably joke around and think this was going to be funny and make me angry. I didn't want to let my anger out on Hyunseung if that happened. Hyunseung and I watched as Junhyung walked slowly outside the building, his hands in his pockets, whistling. The sound of the door closing echoed. Hyunseung immedietly started, "I love you, Eunhee." My heart was beating. This is exactly what I was afraid to hear. "I miss you so much. I think about you every night. I can't get you off my mind. I can't stand seeing you with Junhyung. Even if he's my friend." His hands had a strong grip on my shoulders. He pulled me into a hug. But I pushed away. "Hyunseung, I can't--" Hyunseung had cut me off. He pulled me in with force and kissed me. I stood still. He pressed me agaisnt the wall and held my arms down. I attempted to move but he pushed me down even harder. I turned my head to the side to stop. "Hyunseung, stop it." I said. He trailed kissed down my neck. I squirmed and moved around. "Stop Hyunseung." He wouldnt stop. He found my lips again and kissed me. With force, I ripped one of my arms out of his grip and pushed him away as hard as I could. "I said stop!" I shouted angrily. "Listen to me Hyunseung. Please. I can't be with you Hyunseung. I just don't have those feelings anymore. Please Hyunseung. I'm sorry that I can't be with you, it's just--" "You have feelings for Junhyung." He cut interuppted. He had been staring at the ground the whole time I was talking. "I--no..it's not-" "I knew you had feelings for him the day you saw him." He looked at me. His eyes watery. "I didn't want you to be with him because I wanted to be with you. I finally found you again one day. The videos and pictures you had up. I was so excited. I wanted to see you again. The day I got to see you again, I wanted to tell you how I really felt about you." He wiped his eyes. "But all you see is Junhyung." My head felt as if something was pounding on it. I wanted to faint. "I'm sorry Hyunseung." Just like that, everything went black.