Do you even care?

What Is Love

    "You're cute." Junhyung said. He came over and sat down next to me. I sat up and he leaned in and pecked my cheek. I pushed him away. "I dont think we should be together. For the sake of your friendship with Hyunseung and for the sake of BEAST." I wasn't looking at him. I played with a piece of loose thread on my pants, he was so close to me I could feel his breath on me. "Nothing's going to happen between me and Hyunseung." He said. "Nothing?" I asked rather loudly. "How could you say that? Do you not remember what happened earlier? You both looked like you wanted to knock each other out. How could you say that was nothing?" He didn't say anything, instead he chuckled. I couldn't help but get irritated with the way he acted all the time. "Don't you take anything seriously?" I stood up and stomped my way towards the door. "Where are you-" Junhyung got up and watched me. I opened the door and slammed it behind me. I didn't even know why I was so angry with him. Maybe it's cause he really doesn't take anything seriously. Maybe Hyunseung warned me about being with him. Maybe he really is just playing me around. I was so frustrated I didn't even realize I had been running down the street in the rain in my shorts and t-shirt. He never told me he loved me. All he said was he liked me, and thought I was pretty.  I stopped running and stood in the rain, breathing heavly. I walked to a nearby park and sat alone to think.

__________________________________________________________________________________

    I awoke in the middle of the night cold, and very wet. I stood up, and I could barely see a thing. It must be around 2 or 3 in the morning. My legs and feet were freezing. Never attempt to run away from home without shoes on. Home? What was I thinking? I wouldn't consider BEAST's dorm as "home". The thought of BEAST made me think about Junhyung and Hyunseung again. I stopped walking at the thought of both of them. I sighed. I jumped a little when someone had put a jacket of some sort on my shoulders. I turned around, it was KiKwang and Yoseob. Man, people have got to stop coming up from behind me.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry!

Short chapter again ):