Bullies

Sakura

 

Suzy throw her chopsticks on the table.

“Yah. Suzy. Why?” ask Suzy’s dad.

“ahh appa? Nothing.” Suzy get her chopsticks and filling with rice.

“u got bully in your school?! is it?” her dad suddenly stood up.

“ahh. No?” Suzy just answer him short. And she saw her dad calmly sit again.

“that’s good then. Im just afraid u will get bully likes appa before.”

“huh?”

“hehe anyway, your mother also one of the bullies.”

“ayy really? Appa don’t lie to me.”

“why? I said the truth. Your umma is so pretty. No one are….”

“appa. Why keep talking about umma?” Suzy interrupt her dad.

 

The next day, Suzy felt don’t wanna go to school anymore. She never thought what had she done last morning is giving her a bad day on her school.

“I do not think, one school will bullying me.” She saw her table have been stains with cussing word for her.

 

Myungsoo is the son of the rich family which is have a big company. He’s not just handsome but he is also an excellent student and everyone want to be friend with him for themselves. So that’s mean, whoever are myungsoo enemy will be everyone enemy. And now the bullying starts.

 

“What happen with your table?” ask teacher. “please erase all the stains.”

“I think.. the one who’s did it should erase it. Not me.” Suzy sit on her seat.  “its not my fault.” Said her again.

Suzy walks to the toilet. She’s ended all wet when she got splashes with water inside the toilet.

“why this happening to me? Its not my fault.” Suzy eyes get watery. She’s walking all wet to the class and the bullies is not stopping just like that.

“hei. Look at this, who’s daughter she is? So ugly. Hahaha” a group of girls approaching her.

“hei just go home stupid. U just make the corridor dirty.” The girls laughing at her. They starts to rip her uniforms. “I said just don’t show your face in front of us anymore!”

“That’s enough” The girls shocked when they heard myungsoo warn them to stop. The girls walks away leaving suzy. Myungsoo approaching her.

“Just give up. Your love fate that you have been dream for is not in this school.” he’s leaving after telling Suzy to stop to think that he is her love fate.

“wait? So he know it? He knows about the legend of the tree?” She’s just smiling.

“are you okay?” Suzy looks at a girl who just concern about her.

“I am okay. Wahh she’s so cute.” Said Suzy.

“use this if u want but, you have to change your uniform. Let’s go to the school clinic room.” She give Suzy handkerchief.

“ahh you alright. Thank you.” Suzy follows her to the room.

“err. your Suzy right? My name’s Jiyeon. I am really really sorry.”

“Sorry? Why?” ask Suzy.

“Because, I same with them. Elite student which is got offered of school. I don’t know they would do this to you. But trust me, not everyone bad.” Said Jiyeon. Suzy just give her a smiles.

“thank you Jiyeon. Im happy you want to be my friend.”

“im happy too. Anyway. I have to go to the class now. See you later.” Jiyeon just walks out from the room.

“ah! Jiyeon ah. Your handkerchief!” Suzy calls Jiyeon but she didn’t heard her.

“ah its okay. I’ll go to her class later.” Said Suzy again. She after that walks towards Jiyeon class.

 

“Jiyeon purse a missing! Have anyone see it?” Jiyeon class are noisy because Jiyeon’s purse are stolen.

“I should not leave it here.” Said Jiyeon. “moneys for additional class also inside the purse. Ahh what should I do?”

“Jiyeon ah. Here your handkerchief.” Suzy come into the class.

“wait, a minutes ago, I saw her inside the class when there’s nobody here.” Jiyeon’s classmate points at Suzy. “She’s also standing at Jiyeon’s tables.” Said her again.

“but, I just want to give her back her handkerchief?” Suzy is trying to clean up the suspicion.

“its you! The one who steal Jiyeon’s purse!” everyone blame on Suzy

“I am not. Really it’s not me.” Said Suzy. “why?” She runs out from the class and goes to toilet. She locked herself inside the toilet. “Why it become like this? I thought we are friends Jiyeon. I can’t stand it anymore.” She stands and trying to open the door. But the door is locked from the outside and then She got splashes with oil.

“oil?” she’s trying to turning the knob but failed.

“if u dare to disturb Myungsoo again, I will makesure you’ll receive more worsts than this. This is my last warning.” Suzy heard such a familiar voices from the outside.

“hei, open the door! Who are you?!” Suzy see the paper on fire were thrown inside the toilet. The fire fastly become more bigger. All she can do is just scream for help.

“ahhh!!! Help Me!!” 

 

 

 

To Be Continued......