First Day

Sakura

 

Seoul Private School.

“waah. Is it school or castle? Its so beautiful!. I saw it every day from a far but this school are so amazing.” Suzy are so exited.

“is it here where umma studied before?”

 

Suzy mother’s is a daughter of rich family from abroad. Seoul private school is the place where her mother meet with her nerdy father then fall in love and get married. But, Suzy mother’s passed away 5years ago. Her mother left will and estates for her so that she can study in this school.

 

“ouch.” Suzy bump with a students. “im sorry.” She apologise.

“haha. Have u see that girl face. Its funny. Haha” the girls who just bumped with her laughing atsuzy.

“oh crap.” Suzy complains by herself.

 

Seoul Private School are for peoples who come from a rich family. Are students who are offered by the school are looking down at students who are just taking an exam for pass to study in this school just like Suzy.

“ahh! Its myungsoo!!” girls from the corridor are screaming crazily. Suzy who is doesn’t know anything just following the girls runs to the school lobby.

“ah. That guy from yesterday?” Suzy saw a guy from yesterday walking out from the luxury cars.

“I don’t know that we will meet again as soon as this?”

“annyeonghaseyo. Good morning.” Girls greeting him with full of respect.

“Wait! You!” Suzy calling myungsoo. Myungsoo turn towards her just for a second and then just walks away after that.

“huh? He saw me right?” Suzy is clueless. “yah! Wait!” Suzy runs toward him and grab his arm. “wait for me.” Said Suzy again whiles her hand grabbing Myungsoo arm.

“what is that beggar doing?” all the girls who’s watching the situation are cussing over her.

“hey! Do not touch me at your will.” Myungsoo pushing hard Suzy hands.

“ah im sorry. Anyway. You are the one who I met under the tree yesterday? Right? Do you know about that sakura tree legend?”

“hey!” Myungsoo reach his hand on Suzy chin. “There are many peoples just like u. They even gave me are different reasons. You better be honest. You just want my family moneys and the status as my girlfriend. Right? You just want to play with me? Huh?” Suzy is shocked. Without Suzy knowing, her hand gave Myungsoo cheek a slap.