Fallen into pieces . Again .

As Days Go By..

G dragon POV~

Shh.. Everything will be alright Dara~  I hugged her, and rubbed her back .

He wasn't worth it. He wasn't the right one for you. He's the unlucky one , he didn't deserve someone priceless as you. ~

I said to my bestfriend, while hurting inside....

Here I am once again, in my bestfriends room; playing as the guy bestfriend who usually comforts his bestfriend, when she's broken into pieces .

As I was trying to comfort her  and wipe her tears away, I couldn't help but have thoughts about how I feel. 

I can't see her hurt . It shatters my heart . How dare you do this to her , Donghae? I stopped liking her because I knew she loved you; but you just broke her. I swear, I'll never let you have her . Again .

Dara...Why can't you see that I love you ? I'll treat him better than how he did . I'll never hurt your heart ... I will be your real shining armour.

As I countinued wiping her tears away and saying things inside my head, I suddently got back to my senses from  what she suddently said,

" Oppa, Why does he always leave me ?, Am I not good enough for him ? Whats wrong with me ?". She said, as she countinued to cry her heart out .

"Shh... No , you're perfect ~ Nothing's wrong with you . There's something wrong with him . He's crazy to leave you, for another girl ! You're a masterpiece, you're delicate . I don't understand why he would leave you . He's lucky to have you . He's lucky to be "yours" .  I confidently said .

She countinued to sob, but after a few tears escaped her eyes, she finally wiped her tears for good . I countinued to stare at her , she's just to beautiful . I'm lucky to be you're bestfriend.

I got startled as she started talking...

"Oppa , I'm Done . I give up on him , he doesn't deserve all my tears . " She smiled as she looked at me .

"Good, now stop soaking my shirt with all your tears! " I joked around with her .

"Oppa!!! Yah! Meannie ! Mianhe . " She pouted.

I love that pout of hers, It can really brighten my day, when my world is falling down .

"Haha, Just kidding~ You can soak my shirt, I don't mind changing tops :)" I said, as I smiled .

"Oppa will always be here for you, remember that okay ? I was always here eversince you got heartbroken by him, the first time . "

Flashbackk!!!!

As Dara and I were walking down the street after school, She suddently stopped walking . She tells me she got a call from her.. Boyfriend . Donghae. She looked happy , while I tried to fake a smile . Deep down inside, I'm jealous and hurting. She quickly answered it with a smile with her heart, but after a second later, her smile turned into a frown. She dropped the call, and walked ahead of me.. leaving me dumbfounded and standing alone .

"YAH! Dara ! Where are you going ?!? Way to leave me alone !"  I said as I ran up to her .

She tried hiding her face, but I could clearly see that she was crying . Feeling the pain and sorrow that she's feeling, I pulled her in for a hug. She didn't return the hug, but after a while of her crying on my shoulder, her arms ended up  wrapped around my waist . I whispered, " Dara, what happened? " .  "Oppa, he hurt me again . He wants space away from me . He says I'm too clingy, he says he wants to break up ." She tried to explain to me . After calming her down, I thought of a way to make her feel better again . I didn't like seeing her hurt .

"Don't girls need ice cream when they're sad ?" I chuckled, as I jokingly asked.

".. cough * Cough* Sniffle* Yes Oppa! I looked at her eyes , and they were swollen and red .

Without a thought, I dragged her to the nearest ice cream store near by..

Looking surprised at the flavours , I asked her to pick the flavor that she wanted .

She chose 'strawberry', while I chose vanilla-chocolate.

After paying for our orders , we exited the ice cream shop .

Looking at the right of me, I saw her her strawberry ice cream. She looked really cute.. haha.

Looking at the corner of her lips ,I saw a dab of her strawberry ice cream on the corner .

"Aish, dara :D , You got strawberry on your lips , haha ~ You're like a little child ! " I chucked as I wiped the ice cream .

She looked surprised.. and shocked.. but smiled . Since that day, I started being really protective over my "bestfriend"

The next day, I went to school; I saw Dara again . She looked happy, I thought that she was happy because she and I have been texting the whole night yesturday, and that shes happy to see me . Guess not . I didn't see that she was beside him . Donghae . Again .

I couldn't believe it . I thought she was over him .

Feeling pissed off, I pulled her to the side and asked her "Why are you with him again !?!! Didn't you ever learn ? "

She looked at me , and finally replied " oppa, he said sorry . He said that he will change . I' want to give him a second chance! "

Looking at the right  side, feeling pissed  I wanted to turn my head to the other side; I suddently turned to look at the other side, but I  got hit by a hard fist .

Falling onto the ground, I looked up and I saw donghae grabbing onto my collar of my shirt, and saying things like "Don't ever go near her again ! What are you doing to her! "

I clenched my teeth, that bastard . I was about to hit him, but Dara said " STOP OPPA!!!! " . I gritted my teeth. I really wanted to knock him out .

I left he scene, and ran away to my house .

I didn't approach Dara at school for a few days until she came up to me during class.

"Oppa, I need you".  She said  .

I looked up at her . She had waterly eyes .

"Why?" I coldly answered.

" Donghae left me again . "  She was about to breakdown.. but she held her tears in .

I feel pity for her .

She suddently said " Meet me after school , please come to my house.. I need someone to talk to .."  She sadly said .

All I could do is agree... Because I'm just the other "guy". 

End of flashback

Now I'm at her room, making sure she's tucked up in bed. . I stared at her for a while, before I tiptoed out of her room, and left her house. 

I feel hatred and Sadness; why can't she open her eyes, and she that she belongs with me. Once I'll get her, I'll never let her go.. Love is blind, but the heart can see. 

You'll regret what you've done to my love , donghae. .  Clearly , I need to teach this bastard . A lesson . I put my earphones on and played that xx.


That XX, what does he have that I don’t
Why can’t I have you
That XX doesn’t love you
How much longer are you going to cry yourself silly?

 

DUN DUN DUN.. LOL

 

Author note

Hey guys , I know this wasn't that good ,. but I worked hard for this chapter :D

I got a writers block lolol :D

Anyways , hope you guys like :D