Missing

When Things Fall Together

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNG!!!” Chansung jumped in to Wooyoung’s bed and began hugging him tightly.

“Yah Chansung-ah, let me sleep! I slept late last night.”

“I know, you were texting away on your bed! I could see you smiling from here man.”

There was no response from Wooyoung because he fell back asleep.

“Hyung, you’re gonna be late for the preparation of your party later!” Chansung shook Wooyoung’s arms, making him wake up once again.

“Aren’t you guys supposed to do that for me?” Wooyoung whined with his pillow in his arms and sat up with his eyes still closed.

“Yeah but you haven’t given us the confirmed guest list yet.”

“Our JYP family-“

“Yes I know, and other friends like T-ARA, KARA and IU are coming. But you haven’t confirmed SNSD! Is Sooyoung coming?” Chansung said with hopeful eyes.

“Yeah she is. Jessica, Seohyun, Yoona and Sunny are also coming along.”

“Yes!!!” Chansung celebrated by jumping up and down.

‘Sigh, but not her. She’s not coming.’

 


 

10PM KST on the day of Wooyoung’s party

Music was booming loudly at the private club JYP had specially booked for Wooyoung’s birthday party. Guests were streaming in with their presents for Wooyoung in little bags and parcels. Wooyoung, dressed casually in a white shirt and khaki trousers, was receiving greetings from people. Everyone at the party was enjoying themselves, dancing to the catchy beat of the music playing. The club was not very crowded because it was just a casual party.

“Girls, this way! Finally found him!” Wooyoung, who was sitting at a table with Nichkhun, Junho, Taecyeon and other guests like the Miss A members, heard a familiar high-pitched voice above the loud pounding of the music, and found himself looking at Jessica Jung of Girls’ Generation. Following behind her were Seohyun, Sunny, Yoona and Sooyoung.

“Hi!!” The 5 girls said in unison and bowed, while the rest got up and bowed as well. After wishing Wooyoung and exchanging a few greetings with the guests around the table, Sunny, Jessica and Seohyun excused themselves, saying that they needed to go greet the others. Sooyoung went off to find Chansung, who was her eating buddy.

“Yoona ah, I missed you! Are you hungry?” Taecyeon quickly hugged his girlfriend and ruffled her hair affectionately.

“Oppa! I missed you too~” Yoona pouted and hugged Taecyeon back. “I am really hungry! Let’s go get some food!”

Yoona and Taecyeon then excused themselves from the table to get the shikshin some food. The two of them recently started dating and their sweetness was really driving Wooyoung nuts. He wished Taeyeon was here so he could do the same… Well he and Taeyeon were not dating but they were really close friends and they were comfortable with each other. Truth be told, he started liking Taeyeon a long time ago. He was not exactly sure when but it was definitely during the period of time when the two of them were working together as co-MCs on Win Win. When the show ended, he was quite sad but was glad that he and Taeyeon stayed in contact with each other, meeting up for a chat every now and then.

During his previous birthdays since 2010, she had always been here to celebrate his birthday with him and he would also celebrate hers. Even though it was only 3 birthdays, he felt like something was missing with Taeyeon's absence this year. He started drifting off into his own thoughts and became so absorbed that he was oblivious to the fact that people were slowly excusing themselves from the table one by one, eventually leaving him sitting alone.

 

 


A/N: Short update >< Hehe you probably can guess what's gonna happen next? ;)

Thank you for reading and subscribing guys ^^