Heartbreak, and cheated on.

Love Contract

Nari's POV:

I've been working here for 2 weeks already, and it's really nice here. 

Since i'm experimenting with new recipes, i'm staying late in the cafe. 

 

 


Jiyong's POV:

 

"YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT, TAKE IT BACK!" i yelled at her. 

"Jiyong, we're over!" Kiko said in my face.

"WHY?! DID YOU CHEAT ON ME?!" i yelled at her again, tears rushing out forcefully. 

"Yes, because i've found someone better!" She said, with a evil smirk, she took her bag and walked.

"Wait!" i screamed, pulling her back, then kissing her forcefully.

She pushed me away. 

"Our love, means nothing?!" i said angrily.

"I used to think that you're my all.. but i'm wrong. I'm leaving Jiyong. I hope i won't see you again." she said, leaving me standing there retardtedly. 

My girl... why did she leave me?! I can't help my tears from flowing, it hurts so much. 

Without knowing where i was going, i drove to my own cafe, tears practically blinded me, as i opened the damn door and headed towards the shelf where the wine are kept. 

Images of her flooded my mind, why did she leave me? Am i not good enough?! Our love, is nothing?! 

All the thoughts made me angrier and angrier, and i threw a bottle on the ground. Sobbing hard.

 


Nari's POV:

I was really immersed in baking, till i heard a loud crash. I hurried outside to see someone slumped over, crying loudly.

Oh , how did he get in here? Is he a drunktard? I picked up the broom and slowly headed towards him. 

Using the end of the broom, i poked him, he did not move. 

I wondered if i should call the police or something. 

"KIKO!" that man shot up, oh, it's the boss.

Wait, who is kiko? 

He looks awefully drunk. And i can smell that too. 

"Kiko! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?! WHY WHY WHY?!!" he shouted, forcefully holding my shoulders. 

I panicked. 

"Mr kwon... i'm .." i didn't have a chance to complete my sentence and he pull me towards him.

"WHO IS THAT BASTARD?! TELL ME NOW!" he shook me hard. It hurts, ouch. 

"Mr kwon.. I'm.." he slumped over, resting his head on my shoulders. 

"I'm nari.." i can hear him snore. 

Oh , how..? 

I pull him and made him sit on the chair, which he fell. But i searched for his wallet, maybe he left his address there. 

And he did, he left his address and some numbers, don't know what is it for, but i immediately called the taxi. 

He's still snoring, sleeping deadly. 

The taxi arrived, 20 minutes later, i cleaned up the place. 

And i had to ask the taxi driver to help me carry him in. I told him the address and he drove off. 

We reached the place, it's a block of apartment. I paid and pull him out, i asked the security guard for help and he told me he stays on the 10th floor. So i went upstairs. This place is really sleek. 

Finally, i arrived at his door. And it's pin-encoded. Aish..! Then i remembered those numbers.

"1808", i typed in, and it unlocked. Yay! 

With much difficulties, i pull him in, and made him sleep on the bed. 

His place is really clean. 

He must be feeling really stuffy, so i helped him to take off his shoes, and a few of his buttons.

After doing all of that, i decided i should leave.

"No, don't go!" he pull my hand. He seem to be dreaming. 

I tried to push away his grip, but it got tighter.

"Don't go, please.." he begged. 

I sighed. Damn. Taking out my phone, i called my mum and told her i won't be going back home. 

"I won't go.. sleep now." i assured him, and he let go of my hands. Sleeping soundly again. 

Who is Kiko? And why is he behaving like this? Leave him..? Is Kiko his girlfriend? 

I walked to his living room, and just decided to sleep on the sofa. Let's not think anything more.