START

Love Contract

Omg! Hahah!! 30 subs already! Thanks ^_^ continue to support me alright? ;)

This story is inspired by one k-drama that i watched, ^_^. 

 

 

"Choi Nari." the manager of the cafe called me.

 "Yes Mdm?" 

"Okay, after seeing your resume, we've decided to accept you. You will be our head baker." the manager, Mrs Won smiled. 

"Ohhh! Thank you, thank you!" i bowed profusely.

"You can start work tomorrow. I'll lead you to your locker now." she smiled and i followed her. 

Oh my god.. i can't believe i'm actually working here! délicieux is probably the best cafe in the whole Seoul! Ofcourse, the prices here are.. *ehem*.. but then.. it's a honour to work here! And I'm the head baker..! Luckily i had learnt baking and got a cert for the profession. I unintentionally had a huge grin on my face and Mrs Won had to shake me a few times to make me 'wake up'. 

"Here is your locker, Nari." she smiled at me. 

"Thank you!" i said happily to her. My uniform is already there.

"I've other things to do, see you tomorrow." she said before she left the locker room. 

I jumped in joy quietly.

At least i have a stable job now.

I then walked out of the locker room. There are many customers already. 

I smiled widely. Then walked out of the cafe, before going back home to tell my mum the good news. 

 

 


"Mum... not again!" i yelled in frustration.

"Jiyong ah, you're 25 years old already.. you have to get married already..!" My mum nagged at me. 

"Mum.. i'm dating Kiko already..." i said.

"She? No way am i gonna let you both get together! Her dad is our enemy! Do you want your dad to be angry to death?!" My mum shrieked. 

"But mum..."

"No buts, you're meeting Yoomi, the daughter of the Gong enterprise..! She's pretty and lovely.. i know.." 

Before she even finish her sentence, i walked off.

"COME BACK KWON JIYONG! You have to meet her!!" My mum yelled after me. 

Argh, my life. Seriously. 

My name is Kwon Ji Yong, and i'm the only son. My dad owns the Kwon Industry, which consist of Hotels, Shopping malls, Themeparks and Restuarants. And i had just started my own cafe, délicieux last year, which got really popular since i hire bakers from overseas. 

My phone vibrated. Argh, my mum..!

She sent me the address of the matchmake, like , would it even be successful. Pftt, match-make? She probably sent me to like a zillion (?) matchmake dates and none of them are successful. That's because, i love Kiko. My girlfriend of 2 years now. But i can't marry her, since both our parents object violently to our marriage. 

"YAH KWON JI YONG!" My mum shouted into the phone. I had just picked it up. 

"If you're not gonna go to the matchmake, or make the girl run off, you're getting it from me! Your cafe, i will take it away!" she threatened. 

Argh ..!

The kwon industry have the most % of shares of my cafe. 

"Fine fine Mrs Yoo Daesoon." i said lazily. 

"Ok, be a good boy and don't scare the girl off!" 

"Yes yes." i rolled my eyes. 

I then drove my car to the matchmake place and saw this girl. Gong Yoomi. 

She's pretty for sure, but sadly, my heart is with Kiko. 

"Hi, you must be kwon ji yong-ssi?" she said politely.

"And you must be Gong yoomi?" 

We shook our hands. 

"Well, look, i've no interest in this matchmake." i said bluntly.

"My mum forced me. I've a girlfriend already." She opened to say something but i cut her off. 

"Well Kwon Ji Yong-ssi, same. " i blinked my eyes

"My parents forced me too." she said.

Then we both laughed. 

"Well, so is this the end of our session?" she asked casually.

"Hmmm, i guess so?" 

"Okay, bye. Hope i won't see you again." She laughed.

"Vice versa." i replied back, laughing. 

Wow, today.. isn't that bad! 

Just then, my phone rang. 

"Oppa..!"

"Hey babe."

"I heard you've gone for a matchmake" she said rather upsetly. 

"Well, yeah i did. She's a hot chick." i laughed.

"OPPA!"

"Haha, Kiko ya, we barely even sat down." 

"Huh?"

"She was forced too, by her mum." 

"Ah..."

"So kiko babe, are you free later? Let's go for dinner later okay?" 

"Hmmm, i'm busy oppa.." 

"Come on, not even an hour to spare?"

I sat in my car.

"Hmmm, nope. Important meeting later."

"Ah, , i gotta go. Bye oppa. Love you!" she said before she hang up. 

Ah damn..! 

I drove back to my cafe and decided to have my dinner there.