Mistakes

Change

 

"T.K wake up," I shake his shoulder since he is lying on his left side. He didn't budge at all. We're supposed to go on a date, but he just got back from schedule and fell asleep when I got here.

 

"Wake up now" I slap his shoulder, not too hard. He still doesn’t move at all. I stands up by his bedside

 

"If you don't wake up....then I'm going to go to Rome oppa and tell him about my crush on him" T.K jumps up immediately and grab my hand

 

"Don't ever say that again" T.K pout cutely, man he is a lot cuter than me and I'm a girl.

 

"Then wake up"

 

"But I'm so tired can we hang out another time?"

 

"Fine, promise that next time you will get up right away" he didn't say anything and fell back to the bed and sleep right away. This kid.... I shake my head. I put the blanket on him properly before gather my bag and quietly exit his room. I gently close the door behind me.

 

"Hi"

 

"You scared me" I gasp as I turn around. There was no one home when I came earlier.

 

"Where’s T.K?” Rome asks as he put his backpack down onto the sofa.

 

“He’s sleeping I guess I will go out with my friends tonight” Rome bid goodbye as he locked up after me. Honestly, I was looking forward to today’s date. It have been a while since the last time we went on a date, he been so busy with his work. Today is my reunion too I wanted to finally introduce him to my best friend. As I walk down the street alone; I notice that there are couples everywhere I turn.

 

*In case you go far away, I am scared

What if our relationship gets really awkward

And we grow far apart?*

 

“Hello?” I quickly answer the phone thinking that it might be T.K.

 

“Hey %$&($^$&*@$$” My best friend shouts loudly that I couldn’t understand anything that she said, I pull the phone away waiting for her to calm down a bit

 

“What’s going on?” I ask after hearing nothing from her side

 

“Where are you?”

 

“Alone on the street” I kick the random innocent rock on the floor and it went rolling onto the busy street.

 

“Where’s T.K?”

 

“He’s tired so I will be hanging out with you tonight”

 

“What? How can he? Today is Christmas and he sleeping instead hanging out with his girlfriend? Want me to beat him up?” I sign as she pointed out the thing that I wanted to ignore. Today is the 25 of December, Christmas

 

“Nahh its okay I wanted to hang out with you anyway. Today is the reunion right? I’m so excited to see them”

 

“Okay where are you I will pick you up”

 

I told her my location and she picked me up few minutes and we spend Christmas today which was so fun. Many of our old friends showed up and it was so fun.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!” everyone scream as the fireworks goes up. The fireworks lights up the whole sky with many different colors.

 

“It’s so pretty” my best friend shouts loudly to beat the sound of the fireworks. I just smile at her knowing that my voice won’t beat the fireworks like hers.

 

*In case you go far away, I am scared

What if our relationship gets really awkward

And we grow far apart? *

 

 

*Caller ♥♥♥T.K ♥♥♥*

 

I try to get away from the firework sight so I hear him better. I put the volume to the loudest

 

“So-jin let’s go see the fireworks. I just finished my schedule”

 

“Sorry I can’t I’m with my friends right now”

 

“But last time you were mad because I didn’t take you out. Now you don’t want to come I don’t get it”

 

“So-jin who are you talking to?” Eva, my best friend and her boyfriend Kris walks toward me.

 

“T.K I have to go I will talk to you later okay?” I hang up without waiting for his reply. After we watched the fireworks, my best friend and I went to eat alone and talk about everything like usual.

 

“I can’t believe T.K didn’t take you out on Christmas and now he’s not even with you on New Year”

 

“Oh he called, but I told him that I’m with you and couldn’t hang out with him”

 

“WHAT? You need to leave right now, go to him”

 

“No, I can hang out with T.K another time, but you; today is your last day of course I will not ditch you. I still can’t believe you are leaving me”

 

“I can visit every few months, you better not replace me, wait no one can replace me.” She jokingly flip her hair. She got accepted as an International student and she will be leaving to England tonight.

 

“Sure” I tease “your flight is at 1 in the morning? So we have 4 hours”

 

“Yup”

 

“Okay I’m done bye” I grab my bag and stand up

 

“But we still have time”

 

“Come on, you really want to spend the four hours with me? Be realistic, he’s been waiting outside in the cold. I won’t interrupt you guys anymore” I pay for the drinks and head outside. Her boyfriend is sitting in his car in the parking lot. I knock on his window, he turns off the music and roll downs his window.

 

“There I won’t take up your ‘couple’ time anymore. If you ever cheats on her…I’ll make sure you never see the daylight again.” I punch his arm, he wince in pain and then smile. He’s a good guy, but I don’t really trust any guys in this world to not hurt their love ones.