01/02

Plot Twist

 

Drip..

Drip..

Drip..

 

I listened as raindrops hit my window. Ohhhh not again. I really hate it when this time of the year comes. I can't go out, do anything I want, visit my friends. Rain makes me feel alot of emotions all at the same time. It .

Sometimes I would feel alone and starts craving for some love. Love that I can’t have or love that has been lost couple of years ago. But what’s worst than feeling alone is having happy memories invade my mind. Memories that I can't forget because I'm secretly hoping that someday, someday I'll be able to feel it again. Memories I wanna bury in the deepest part of my mind. Memories of the past I had with him

 

He who brought me happiness and contentment..

He who made me feel happy..

He who made me feel loved..

He who accepted me for who I am..

He who made me complete..

He who left me when I needed someone..

And He who tore my heart and left me broken..

 

I shook my head wanting all the sad thoughts to leave my mind as I made my way to my bedroom hoping that I could get some goodnight sleep tonight despite the heavy rain outside. I have a new day to face tomorrow. I need to stop thinking of the past. I've already moved on and I won't let his memories, our memories to hold me back. I deserve to be happy.

 

As I'm lying on my bed, memories of him and me together started playing on my head. The time when he confessed to me, the first time we kissed, the first time we made love. Everything. Even the little details I can still remember it. 

I didn't even noticed as tears started flowing down my face. The sound of the rain long forgotten as I cried myself to sleep thinking of the love we've lost. So much for moving on dude.

 

------------------------------------

 

The next day, I woke up feeling like . My eyes puffy from crying so much last night, a runny nose, trails of dried tears and a ing head ache. So much for a goodnight sleep

 

I sit up and grabbed my phone from my bedside table. It has been my routine every morning to check my phone for any important text messages or calls that I might have missed the night before.

 

As I was browsing my phone, I can't help but notice the date April 30, 2013, Tuesday. April 30, the day he left me, four years ago. The day my whole world stopped spinning. The day I felt worthless. The day I learn to stand up on my own.

Lost in my own thoughts, I started to wonder what he's doing right now. Is he happy? Did he find "The One", Is he married? I bet he is with that face.. Aish Lee Hyukjae it's early in the morning and you're thinking of him. What a way to begin your day. Hurting yourself. Tsk tsk tsk. I shook my head and made my way to the bathroom to officially start my day.

 

When I'm done taking a bath, I went down to have my breakfast. I grabbed a bowl poured my cereal then the milk and started eating it. I also made myself a coffee to boost me up. After finishing my breakfast, I washed my bowl and head to the refrigerator so I can have my daily dose of strawberry milk. Ahh strawberry milk my one and only love

 

When I opened it, I noticed that my ref's almost empty. I really need to buy foods. Alot of them. I've been out most of the time because of those stupid meetings. I don't even have time for myself anymore.

I checked my clock, "I still have alot of time before work starts. Guess I'll be heading to the grocery store first." I grabbed my things, locked my door and started walking to the grocery store

 

------------------------------------

 

I was walking on the street, on my way to the grocery store when I bumped into someone. I looked up and got mesmerized by the brown orbs staring back at me. I remember those eyes, that thin lips and that handsome face. 
 
 
"Donghae", I whispered.
 
 
He looked at me, shock evident on his face. "Hyukjae? Is that you?"
 
 
I stood there frozen. My heart beating so fast. Why is he here? Why is my heart beating so fast? I've already moved on. So why does he have to show up now?
 
 
I must have spaced out too much 'cause the next thing I see is his hand waving in front of my face "Hello? Earth calling Hyukjae. Hello?"
 
 
I looked up; my breath hitched when I saw a smile find it's way on his lips. "How are you? Do you remember me?"
 
 
"Of course I do, Donghae. And I'm fine. Never been better actually" I said while faking a smile. Oh god, get me out of here. I need to breathe. This thing needs to stop. Oh my god oh my god.
 
 
An awkward silence came after I answered his question. And after a minute or two, which for me is like forever.
"So Hyuk.."I watched as he shifts his weight from his left foot, to the other. "Uhm.. Do you wanna go grab some--" 
 
 
"Uhh.. I'm really in a hurry right now. I have a meeting at 12, and I still need to grab some stuff at the grocery. Sorry" I scratched the back of my neck, looked away not wanting to see the disappointment in his eyes.
 
 
"Oh. But can we meet some other time? You know to catch up with things and stuff" He looked at me hopefully.
 
 
I looked back at him, "Sure Donghae. I'll text you when I'm free." 
 
 
He showed me his oh-so-famous toothy grin "Okay!" 
 
 
After exchanging numbers, we went our separate ways. I heading to the grocery while he, heading to somewhere I don't know. 
 
 
Finally I can breathe. 
Finally..
 
 
Oh god did I just give my number?
 
 
Why did you give your number Lee ing Hyukjae? I thought you moved on. Stupid stupid stupiiiiiiiid! 
 
 
Well plot twist, I still haven't gotten over him.  my life.
 

------------------------------------

 

 
It's been two weeks since I bumped into Donghae. Two weeks of sleepless nights. And two weeks of his nonstop texting; it's starting to really annoy the out of me. How can he act like nothing happened before? Like we've never been together. Like he never left me. How?!
 
I was pulled out from my thoughts when my phone started vibrating. I pulled it out and looked at the sender. UGH another message from him
 
 
To: Hyukjae
From: Donghae
 
Hi Hyukkie! How's your day? Did you have a good day? Don't forget to eat dinner okay? ^^ Oh btw, are you free this saturday? Can we meet up? I'll wait for your reply :)
 
 
 
After reading the message, I banged my head on the nearest wall. What did I do in my previous life to deserve this torture? When I'm done pitying myself, I grabbed my phone and started typing my reply.
 
 
To: Donghae
From: Hyukjae
 
Hi Donghae! Yes, I'm free this saturday. Where do you wanna meet?
 
 
 
I replied shortly; stopping myself from getting too comfortable with him. I don't want all my sacrifices and efforts to move on in the last four years to go to waste. No I won't let that happen. A couple of minutes after I sent the message, he replied back.
 
 
 
To: Hyukjae
From: Donghae
 
Yay! :)) I'll just go to your house. I'll be there at around 11am. Is that alright?
 
 
 
To: Donghae
From: Hyukjae
 
Okay. 11 is fine. See you.
 
 
 
To: Hyukjae
From: Donghae
 
Okay. See you Hyukkie! ^^ Can't wait for saturday to come. :D Goodnight! Sleep tight. Sweet dreams. Don't let the bed bugs bite :3
 
 
 
I blushed so hard that I looked like a human tomato after reading his last message. Psh sweet dreams? How can I have a sweet dream when I can't even sleep. Your effect on me Lee Donghae. I covered myself with my blanket, hugged my pillow wishing that sleep would be good enough to visit me even just for tonight. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: I divided it into two parts. The angst part (i hope it can make you guys cry which probably wouldn't happen 'cause i'm not a good writer) and the "date" will be on the next chapter. I don't really know how to do that part so I'm leaving you with this crappy chapter. 
 
Uhh so what can you say about it? I knowww it's lame. I wanna dig a hole and bury myself there. This fic is such a mess ;A; Sorry if I disappointed you guys. 
 
And about the who's the top and who's the bottom thingy. I don't really know. Besides it wouldn't matter I guess because there won't be any part in here (because I don't know how to write one) Well if it really matters to some of you. You can include in your comment who do you want to top. Okay? This is really getting too long. Sorry. :)