o6|| Let's Go Party { p a r t o2 }

Too Scared To Love 난 두려워

 

* * * * * * * * *


DONGHAE POV:

- “Yoona! Let’s sit together… come on!”

She looked absolutely stunning, absolutely stunning! I couldn’t get my eyes off of her. I took in every part of her. Some strands of hair by her face were swaying in the wind. Her legs, are so slender and long. That skirt and blouse fit her perfectly, I can’t get enough of it.

-“Unnie, come with us!”

I looked around and saw Hyukjae, Siwon, Hangeng, Junsu, Taeyeon, and Sooyoung come towards us.

- “Yah, let’s get inside the car before they’re all filled!”

- “Hyung, we’re coming, too! Don’t close the door!”

Minho, Taemin, and Sulli were running towards us. We quickly let them in and shut the door. As we drove to the club venue, it seemed as if everyone’s stress went away. We all were just friends who were looking forward to a night out.

- “Oppa! You’re squishing me!”

Taeyeon was squirming between Hangeng and Siwon. They both laughed and squished her even more. I laughed, too. She was squished like a bug between them! Minho and Sulli started playing a hand game. We really did look like a whole bunch of normal people who just were hanging out. Not the idols everyone saw us as.

- “Oppa, let’s play a game!”

Yoona turned towards me. We both were in the backseat with Junsu and Hyukjae (who were arguing about something). Yoona was right next to the window and I sat beside her. It was so squished; I had to put my arm on the back of her seat. She smelled the same as always: cotton and cucumber.

- “Oppa, hold out your hands and I will try to slap them! When I do, you need to pull away!”

Simple enough. I’ll win at this! She put her hands beneath mine and the next thing I knew, she had slapped them…really hard! It kind of hurt, but I smiled and laughed.

- “I get to flick you now! Yay!”

OW! That actually hurt a lot. I rubbed my forehead. I decided to make her feel bad and play up my pain a little. I bent forward, rubbing my head; but secretly grinning.

- “Oppa? Are you okay? I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to…”

- “BAH! Gotcha!”

I popped up close to her face. She turned red and hit my on the back. I laughed even harder. She kept on pouting and turned the other way. I made a funny face towards her and I finally made her laugh. Yes~ Lee Donghae, you’re nearly there with her!

- “Yah! Look! It’s so cool!”

Hyukjae pointed across from Yoona’s window and I leaned next to Yoona to look at what he could possibly be excited about. He was right, the club did look cool! (http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/02/06/dining/07reset600.1a.jpg)

That’s what the interior looks like. It was awesome. From one side of the club, we saw the Shanghai lights sparkle in the night while the other looked out to the waterfront. There was a dining area and then a lounge and dance floor. Everyone got out of the cars and we all chatted loudly as we went inside.

- “HOW HOT IS THIS PLACE!”

- “HYUNG, LET’S GET A PICTURE BESIDES THE BATHROOM DOOR! THAT’S THE COOLEST DOOR EVER!”

- “Tiffany, Jessica, come on, look at the fountain!”

- “These lights are so bright… and sharp. What happen is they fall?”

- “Jongwoon, stop being a killjoy!”

- “Changmin, come with me and Minho to the food bar!”

We all took over the club in minutes. I looked at my watch, it was 11:10 at night. Yunho, Hyukjae, Hyoyeon, Jessica, and Taemin came towards me and pulled me to the dance floor. As soon as the music started, we all danced. It wasn’t like the usual just-stand-there-and-move-your-body dance, we went all out. Come on, we’re artists here. We got skills! Quickly, it turned into a dance battle and EVERYONE was on the dance floor.

- “Donghae! Your turn!”

I went to the middle and caught Yoona’s eye. She gave me a thumbs up and I started to do my dance; it as the dance that was supposed to be my solo for the concert before I danced with Yoona.

- “Wooo~ Go Donghae! Go Donghae!”

- “Oppa, so cool!”

- “Go Hyung!”

As I started doing my last move, I ended up getting really dizzy and fell into a side of the human wall surrounding the dance floor. I looked up to see who I bumped into, my heart skipped a few bets again. Yoona was looking down at me laughing as hard as she can. This is it, I grabbed her hand and pulled her to dance with me.


YOONA POV:

He suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the dance floor. I felt myself go red a little. Good thing that it’s hectic in here and the lights are flashing on the floor! He turned towards me and started doing this wave towards me and kept on getting closer. Come on Yoona! Time to just go for it! I smiled and moved closer to him as well. As I turned so that my back as up against him, I saw Taeyeon and Sooyoung staring at me with surprised faces. I gave them a shrug and stuck out my tongue quick. They both laughed and high-fived. I turned back around to Donghae he was leaning in so close. Not looking at my eyes directly, but looking down a bit.

- “Yoona~”

He called my name softly and chuckled. My eyes widened and I felt a shock go through my whole body. He laughed more and grinned evilly. Then he tickled my sides. I squirm and screamed.

- “Unnie? You okay?”

I bumped into Amber who was dancing with Sungmin and Yuri. Sungmin looked past me and grinned at Donghae and gave him a wink? That was weird. I laughed and said sorry before turning back to Donghae.

- “Oppa, I need to use the bathroom, I’ll be right back!”

I gave him a quick smile. I ran to the bathroom and before I could go inside, Jungsoo Oppa grabbed my arm.

- “Yah! Don’t forget to think about waterfalls, Yoong-ah!”

He laughed hard and I hit him, needing to go to the bathroom even more. I pouted at him, he ruffled my hair and I ran inside to do my business. As I walked back out, I looked for Donghae on the dance floor, but I couldn’t find him. I decided to walk to the lounge. I spotted Jessica and Seohyun and talked with them for a while.

- “Good luck with Donghae Oppa!”

I froze in shock, how did they find out?!

- “We could tell when you were on the dance floor Unnie!”

Seohyun smiled at me and giggled a little. Jessica giggled and bumped me at my waist to get me to go find Donghae. I laughed quickly, hugging them both. I think I’m finally ready to move on and become closer with Donghae. He just makes me forget about my worries and forget about my work. I want to become closer to him, I want to be WITH him. I walked around again, looking for him. As I walked, I noticed all my members smiling, quickly hugging me, and then laughing and running away again. I sighed, I bet they all know now… I went to a quieter side of the club. It had veils that hung from the ceiling to the floor and a little waterfall. There was a screen separating so I decided to look from him there. AsI moved closer, I heard his voice. Bingo! I’ll scare him!

- “Yah, so what about you and Yoona?”

- “Huh? W-W-What are you talking about?”

- “Hyung you like her don’t you?”

- “I bet you do Donghae-ah!”

- “No! No, you guys are so weird!”

Huh?... He doesn’t… like me in that way, huh? I felt my tears b my eyes, I ran into the bathroom. I started crying, crying really hard. It hurts, I knew he could never like someone like me. He was just my sunbae after all. I don’t know why I’m crying like this! I SHOULDN’T HAVE BEEN SO STUPID TO THINK HE WOULD LIKE ME. STUPID YOONA! STUPID YOONA!

- “Yoona? Sweetie is that you?!”

Taeyeon ran into the bathroom and saw me in my distress. I told her that I overhead Donghae saying he didn’t like me in that way. She hugged me.

- “It’s okay, it’s okay… please don’t cry Yoona!”

As the minutes went by, I grew angrier and angrier by the minute. Donghae was like HIM. Both of them acted so kind to me, getting so close to me, then breaking my heart like that. So that’s how Donghae is, treating me nicely and then throwing me away like that. I’m never, NEVER talking to him again!


DONGHAE POV:

- “No! No, you guys are so weird!”

As I said that, I thought I heard footsteps run away from the screen. I quickly ran to see who it was, but by the time I got there, that person had left already.

- “Hyung, admit it!”

Minho and Yunho both dragged me over to ask if I liked Yoona. Of course I’m crazy for her, but I don’t want people knowing!

- “Aish, you two are so annoying!”

- “So, do you like her?!”

- “YES! YES I DO LIKE HER! OKAY?! SATISFIED?!”

They both were taken aback at my explosion, then they started laughing really hard.

- “Good luck Hyung, we’ll help you!”

- “Yah, maybe this is the first time SM will have a real couple instead of those stupid rumors. And all of those fan fictions they post about it us. It’s creepy!”

They both patted me on the back and smiled.

- “Tell anyone else, both of you are dead, got it?”

- “Yeah, yeah…”

- “Hyung, we have 3 days here. We’ll help!”

Aish, they better not make anything too obvious… 3 days, huh? I can do this in 3 days. Watch out Yoona, you’re going to be mine!


--------------------