Chapter 30

We're too Different

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

In the suburbs of Mongkok, one particular car was standing out, too much. Inside, the young miss Kim was preparing herself.

“Oppa must have one.” She muttered as she rummaged through the car’s compartment.

Growing up the Kim children were trained for self defense, during his high school years, Junsu was almost kidnapped, which led their parents to le them at least learn how to shoot.

“Where would he place it?” Junhee scratched her head.

Then she remembered, she went to the back seat and found a mini black case underneath the seat.

“Bingo.” She said.

 

Junhee’s POV

 

I know I sound crazy, looking for a gun inside my brother’s sports car. But, yeah.

After a few minutes I arrived in front of strange looking warehouse, the place itself was isolated. I parked a few yards away from the place.

I put on a black cap, and placed the holster securely around my waist.

 

I approached the place. It reeked. I looked at my now soiled Jeremy Scott X Adidas sneakers, sorry Mr. Scott, I really love your creations, YA! Kim Junhee, what are you thinking?!!?!

 

I finally reached the entrance, and then I heard someone call over me.

“Hey, what are you doing here?!” The man was holding a pocket knife. I pointed the gun at him and shot his leg, thanks to the person who invented the silencer. The man fell on the floor, wincing in pain; I pushed the huge metal door softly and entered the place.

 

The place was so dark inside, I saw two men staning near a……is that Hyerin?! She was tied to a chair, her wrists were tied and gagged, I saw her forhead bleeding. I leaned in for a closer look, but I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“Look what we have here, our Young Miss.” It was a tall man.

He lifted me up, he didn’t notice the gun I was holding, I hid it back in my holster.

“Put me down!” He did, roughly, I felt my knees bleed.

“Omona, it’s our Kim Junhee.”

I saw a familiar looking lady dressed in a skimpy dress.

“You.” I hissed.

 

Junsu’s POV

 

I was in the living room with Min, both of us were talking to the police, then Butler Seo announced Khun’s arrival.

“Khun-ah! What brings you here?” I shook his hand.

“Where’s Junhee?”

“She went out early, why?”

“So, she hasn’t even come home, yet, ever since she left early this morning?”

“Yes.. how did you know?” I asked.”

Khun didn’t reply, instead he got his phone.

“Khun.. What’s wrong?”

“Junhee went to save Hyerin.”

“What?!”  I stood up. No, my sister………why..did she……

She called me yesterday, asking for help, then we met up this morning, I told her where I think the kidnappers are, then she said that she tell you.” Khun explained.

“Where..are they?”

Khun didn’t reply. He was looking down.

“Where the hell is my sister?!”

“Mongkok.”

“Butler Seo, prepare the car.”

“Junsu,it’s not safe.” Khun said.

“I don’t care; those two women are the most important ladies in my life.”

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

Junsu walked out of the room. A few seconds later, a black Audi and a black Porsche was careening away from the house, Khun looked around, Changmin was nowhere in sight.

“Mongkok, Warehouse 3b, now, code red.” He said to his phone.

 

Junsu was driving over 200 miles per hour, he was terribly worried.

“Hyerin-ah, I hope you’re okay,,,please be okay..Junhee-yah,,,please be safe.” He said over and over as he drove.

 

Changmin was in his car, he felt sick, sick in a sense that Junhee was out there in danger. He noticed that there were three helicopters flying.

“Khun works for the intelligence agency.” He muttered. He stepped on the pedal.

 

 

Inside the warehouse, Taeyeon and Junhee were having a glare showdown.

“Why are you doing this?”

“Let’s see… because, Junsu is mine.”

“He’s already married.”

“I know, but she stole him from me!”

“It was an arranged marriage, dimwit.” Junhee answered in a sarcastic tone.

“Don’t get y with me, Kim Junhee.”

“Me, the ? Who’s the one who kidnapped my brother’s wife?”

All the yelling woke Hyerin up.

Taeyeon removed her gag.

“Hyerin-ah!” Junhee stood up, but a man stopped her from walking over to Hyerin.

“Back off.” He said.

“It’s okay, Kim Junhee is harmless, she’s just one of those posh girls.” Taeyeon smiked at her.

 

Junhee’s POV

 

Don’t underestimate me, Taeyeon.

“Let her go, Taeyeon, it’s pointless now.”

“Pointless?! Your coming here is pointless.”

“Why are you doing this?”

“Because I want your brother and I love him.”

“Does he want you back?” I asked. She seemed speechless.

“See? I know you don’t love him.” I walked over to Hyerin, I was standing behind her.

“That’s not~”

I took out my gun and pointed it at her. I used my other hand to untie Hyerin’s wrists.

“Jun---Junhee-yah…put that down.” Taeyeon said, her hands were raised, I saw some of the guards step forward.

“Go ahead, another step, or I’ll shoot your Miss Kim here.” I spat. They stepped back.

“Hyerin-ah, stand up.” I helped her stand. Her legs were bruised.

“You think you can get away with this? You can’t shoot, Kim Junhee.”

“Really?” I asked and cocked the gun. Her eyes widened.

“You’re too high and almighty ~”

I shot the wooden plank behind her.

“Come again?” I smirked.

 

Changmin’s POV

 

We arrived at the place, I saw Junsu step out from his car.

“Junsu-ya! Over here!” I saw a familiar looking vehicle parked near some shrubs.

“It’s your car.” I said as we looked at the Aston Martin.

Junsu went to the car.

“My gun.” He said.

“What?”

“It’s gone.”

Then, we heard two consecutive shots fired.

“Junhee!” Junsu dashed to the warehouse.

I heard the helicopters landing; I saw some of the police arrive.

I followed Junsu to the ware house.

 

Junsu’s POV

 

Before entering the warehouse, I saw a man lying on the ground in pain, his thigh bleeding.

“Don’t enter--” He said. Changmin and I pushed the door.

I saw my sister pointing a gun at Taeyeon.

Then, I saw my wife, she was all bruised up, her forehead was bleeding, this made my blood boil.

“Junsu-yah, don’t move first, both of them might get hurt.” Changmin held my shoulder.

I listened to their conversation.

“Don’t underestimate, Taeyeon.” My sister said.

“I never knew you had this side in you, Kim Junhee, first a lady of your status carries a gun around, next youre helping a commoner.” Taeyeon said as she pointed at Hyerin.

“Commoner? She’s my sister, Taeyeon.”

“Waaa~, how could you take her side? That…cheap thing…this ..she stole your brother away from me.”

Junhee made no reply, but just pulled Hyerin away.

“You’re not going to leave unscathed, Kim Junhee.” I saw Taeyeon grabbed a gun from one of the men and pointed it at them.

Bang!

I grabbed my gun from the holster and went out.  Taeyeon looked shocked to see me.

“O---oppa---..I~”

I saw my sister and my wife on the floor.

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

As soon as she was inside the Emergency room, Junsu requested, no, demanded for the best doctors in Seoul to operate on her.

He felt tears fall from his eyes.

“It cant..be…..why does it have to be her?..Why~~!?”

 

“Sir?” Someone approached him.

“Doctor Song.” Junsu said.

“She’s in a worst condition right now, the bullet went in too deep in her chest, she only hasa 30 percent chance in surviving, im really sorry sir.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++