sandeul

B1A4 oneshot"s

sandeul came from work. He came and hugs me from the back. i grabed his hand and put it on my big pregnant belly,oppa look can you feel him moving! yes i can sweetie" he said giving you a warm smile. * month went by soon it was time to give birth.* Okay when i count to three push! the doctor said.Every thing is going to be okay vannesa just hold my hand sandeul said he was video taping. vannesa gave a big scream Ahhh! she squeezed his hand leaveing him in pain. You just have to push a little bit more honey!" sandeul said not caring about the he hadon his hand.The new born baby came out. A doctor gave him a slap to see if he was alive."Congrats it's a boy" the doctor handed the baby to vannesa."What should we name him ?" Sandeul said gave her a smile.All of the other members were immediately contact.CNU, Jinyoung,Baro,and Gongchan were sitting out side of the patient's  room waiting for news.Soon sandeul came."Is it a girl? or is it a boy? jinyoung asked.Tears of happiness started to form it's a boy,a healthy boy"All the members gather up to give him a hug. "So what's his name? jinyoung asked.we haven't figured that yet.Any suggestions?"He shawl be named lee dongmi jinyoung said.

3 years  later

 lee dongmi pick up your toys fast your dady is going to take us to lotte world. Vannessa said to dongmi