gongchan

B1A4 oneshot"s

as you and gongchan drove to the hospital you were in labor.you were rushed into the labor room.gongchan was scared stifles becuaes this was his first baby .as he sat down he called sandule for help. dobuseyo-sandeul hyung i need your help-gongchan what's wrong maknae-sandeul minji in labor and i'm freaking out right now-gongchan ok ok come down maknae im on my way-sandeul gwamo hyung your the best- gongchan. as he hanged up his phone. he started to panick aigoo were are sandeul he was paceing back and forth  waiting for sandeul to come. gongchan where are you? over here hyung.he said where's minji at? labor room giveing birth to my baby he said.ok gongchan  your goin g to have to go in there sandule said what!  no no im not going in there he said witha  shocked face. aish gongchan look at me said sandeul what! gongchan said with a scared voice  he also looked that he was going to cry at any moment. gongchan in that room is your wife and your baby and it's about to be borncand minji need's you there dude she's in pain and she need's you there man .sanduel said ok i'll go in there gongchan said as both of them walked to the labor room doors. gongchan opened the  door to see you with his new born baby girl . as you smiled at your husban. as gongchan walke twards you and the baby. you know we haven't figered out a name for her yet do you want to name her gongchan? minji said um yea ca-can i hold her? he said shuddering  yes you can sir the neurs said as the neurs got the baby from minji arms as she put the baby in gongchan arms. as he hold the little girl very careful so she won't fall. so do you have a name for this little princess? the nures asked gongchan. um gong minzy i named her after her beutiful mother he smile at you and made you bulsh ok now let's take you and minzy to your room  mama  the docter said ok minji said as they took you and your baby to your room. gongchan was this serprized that he was a father. as sandule tryed to bring him back to the world. gongchan gongchan gongchan! hello you there? yo dude wake up! sandule said hyung im a father  im-im a dad! he said with glee. yea yea  come on  your wife is waiting for you sandeul said  aish this kid. he said  as gongchan took off runing. yah gongchan wait  for me!

 

 

______________________________________________

athor's note: sorry about the short chapter  i'll maybe some time this week  i don't know yet becuase i have to re test  and stuff so i can pass  ^^ so plaese subcribe and comment below thank you  *bows* annyong ^^