Chapter 2

사 랑 하 여 (On Hold For Now)

This is how me and Ryeowook got together:

"And...that's a wrap!" The photographer said to me, smiling. I smile back and started to thank the staff. I went to the dressing room to dress in my normal clothes.

이 성 민

I go back to the dorm. I greet Ryeowook and proceeded to my room.

이 성 민

I get out of the shower, with only a towel that covers my lower body. I go to my closet and lay out my clothes. Then, my door suddenly opens and I see Ryeowook. He was obviously shocked. I was shocked. 

"Hyung, sorry, I-if I barged in all of a sudden." He said looking down on the floor. He's so adorable.

"Ah, why'd you barge in?" I asked, feeling exposed.

"I just wanted to invite you to Ramen." He said, now he was blushing. Why was he blushing? Isn't he used to seeing almost everyone in this dorm shirtless?

"Okay, I'll be there. I'll just get dressed." I reply while putting on a shirt.

"Okay." Ryeowook replied as he closed the door. I chuckle.

이 성 민

I quickly close the door. Stupid. I'm so stupid. I shoud knock next ime. My face is still blushing. I don't know why. I didn't want to know why. I've seen Siwon, Donghae, and Eunhyuk shirtless numerous times, but Sungmin hyung...made me...I don't know. I'm probably just tired.

I continue to cook the Ramen when Sungmin hyung appears.

"Ryeowook, you want to watch a movie next week?" He asks me. Movie next week? 

"Sorry, hyung. I already promised my sister to go somewhere next week."

"Oh." He replies. I feel bad. When was the last time we went out together?...Crap. That was like a month ago. Oh my- I haven't even noticed that. Sungmin hyung is like my closest brother. Now, I feel, really, bad. Maybe...I should just move my schedule with my sister later. I atleast should make up the time I didn't spend with my hyung.

"But, actually, we should go. I think I have time." I replied. Sungmin hyung's face lightens up.

"Really? I'm not forcing you or anything. I mean, I want to make sure I'm not affecting your outing with your sister ." He replied. Wow, I really idolize his kindness. Sungmin is the nicest hyung you could ever have, I swear.

"No, you're not. It's fine." I said as I finish up our Ramen. I give one bowl to Sungmin and one bowl for me.

"So, how is love life?" Sungmin asks me. I already started eating, so has he.

"Nothing interesting. You?" I replied.

"Same."

"Hyung, we all know Kyuhyun's heads over heels for you." I said.

"No, he isn't."

"Yes he is."

"No, he is not." Sungmin said. He started to choke. I stood up to give him water and to patt his back.

"Just let it out." I said. Sungmin finally succesfully spat it out. Panting, he drank some more water.

"Thanks." He said.

"No worries, anyways, you cared for me a whole lot when I was younger." I replied.

"Because you are my dongsaeng."

이 성 민

"Because you are my dongsaeng." I said. Yeah, right. He's just a dongsaeng and I'm just a hyung. That's how it will always be.

"I'll wash the dishes." He said. I nod.

"I'll help."

We washed the dishes together. I don't know why, but it was so akward. Our arms were touching and I felt like I was taking advantage of Ryeowook.

"Hyung." 

"Yes?" I replied and turn my head to him. As I turn my head I meet his face inches apart. We both looked at each others eyes, His eyes were so beautiful, that I felt locked in them. I leaned in and kissed him. I snap back to reality, but then he kissed back. I widen my eyes. Kim Ryeowook just kissed back! After a few seconds we pulled away.  I look at him and he's blushing.

"You- did, just. What am I saying?" I said, laughing at myslef, my hand at the back of my neck.

"What just happened?" He asked me. 

"Ryeowook..." I said seriously.

"Hyung, I- I-"

"You kissed back." I reply. I could see that he was scared. "And there's nothing wrong with that." I said and his face lightens up. 

"Hyung, I think I like you." He said. I hugged him. 

"I like you too." I said.

To be continued...

 

Author's Corner:

Sorry for my spelling or grammar mistakes. Hope you liked it! Comment down below! Thanks for the subscribers :D The next few chapters will be drama.