Chapter 1

Whenever you play that song

 

 
Taeyeon's POV
 
"Yah stop playing that song Joon Hee!" I yelled in annoyance.
 
"This is my song for you Tae-Tae"he whined crossing his arms across his chest.
 
"My ears are bleeding from too much listening to it..don't you know another song?!" I irritatingly asked him.
 
He pinched my nose "Even if you like it or not you'll listen to it"
 
My face scrunched up and I playfully put my hands at my ears.
 
He forcefully get my arms and force me to listen to that song "Yah Taeyeon stop acting like a kid!"
 
"Blah blah blah i can't hear anything"I pretended not to hear it to annoy him.
 
"Yah Taeyeon!"he tickled the sides of my stomach.
 
"Stop It Joon Hee!"I giggled "Okay Okay I'll listen to it" I finally gave in.
 
He let out triumphant smile and  sang along with the song. I lovingly stared at him I don't want us to end just like the song that is on repeat.
 
The happiness I'm feeling was covered with fear when the Joon Hee in front of me is slowly turning into ashes joining the wind.
 
I frantically hold his hands when he's slowly fading before my eyes "Joon Hee!"I yelled
 
His smiling face was slowly replaced by a crying face. No matter how hard I tried to stop him from crying he won't.
 
"I hate you Taeyeon" he looked at me sharply.
 
He is starting to fade away from me until all I can feel is wind brushing my face.
 
"JOON HEE!!!!!!" I woke up with beads on my forehead as I dreamed about him again.
 
I looked at my trembling hands and reached for the last picture we took together.
 
I traced my fingers at his smiling face.
 
"Joon Hee" I looked at his face and my tears roll down to our picture.