Sungjae's Revenge

Revenge

BTOB is getting busier since it's already 5 months after their first debut day. Everyone is getting busy with each others schedules. There's only a few member left in the dorm and they're in the middle of recording MTV Diary. Minhyuk is playing with his laptop when the camera began to record then Sungjae came dowm from the top bunk and approach him, he was bored. Minhyuk looked away from his laptop to Sungjae.

"Oh!! You got nosebleed!" Minhyuk said when he looked at Sungjae's blood that's about to flow out from his nose.

Sungjae quickly ran out to the bathroom. '... I don't know that Minhyuk hyung's iness can bring this much effect to me' he thought. He doesn't know that Peniel followed him and bring the camera with him.

"Haha! Did you think about things?" Peniel asked. Which is half-true but Sungjae managed to burried the thoughts deep in his mind and put on a laugh.

"Hahahahahha" they both laughed. "I'm not you" Sungjae said finally as he shuffled out the bathroom and searched for a vitamin, which is actually he doesn't need. Peniel followed again and he's quite relieve because now the fans can see him took the vitamins and think that Sungjae is too tired or whatever because of the schedules.

 

It's around 1pm now and they're starving. The camera was turned off. Minhyuk decided to order a chicken bucket and he cooked the rice.

They don't wait long until the dorm bell rang, the delivery arrived, Minhyuk recieved the delivery and paid it.

"Sungjae!! Peniel!! Let's eat!!" Minhyuk shouted from their kitchen and the two are running out from bedroom like a little kid, it seems like Sungjae is taking Peniel's thing and Peniel ask him to give it back to him. Minhyuk just shook his head and took 3 plates. Peniel surrendered and sat down on one of the chair, Sungjae sat across him and smiled mischievously. Minhyuk put the plates on the table and walked to take a seat next to Sungjae when he trapped on something. He quickly reached out his hand to everything he can use to avoid him from falling to the floor. Sungjae groaned, it turns out that Minhyuk by accident used Sungjae's crotch as his prop.

Minhyuk hurriedly stood up and bow million times "I'm sorry jae!! I'm sorry" he kept repeating it.

"it's okay" Sungjae said as he managed to control his expression, Minhyuk took a seat.

the lunch became so awkward because of the accident and now in their room is no better. Peniel had gone to his schedule. Minhyuk peep his eyes from under the blankets he is using, he planned to take a nap since he has no schedule at all but he kept thinking about the accident. He came out of his blankets and approached Sungjae. He is playing with his laptop, chest on the bed, reading the fan messages.

"Yook Sungjae.. I'm sorry about earlier" Minhyuk said as he touched the back of his head awkwardly.

"It's okay hyung" Sungjae got up from his position and sat up.

"I don't want us to be awkward like this" Minhyuk pouted but still looked up to Sungjae.

"we aren't awkward.. this is just silence" Sungjae said.

"is it still hurt?" Minhyuk reached out his hand and touched Sungjae's crotch. No, it's not just touch but caressing. Sungjae hold his breath, to prevent himself from , he really want to slap Minhyuk's hands away but he can't.

"ermm... i-it isn't" Sungjae finally backed off, hitting his back with the wall. He cursed Minhyuk deep in his heart for teasing him like this.

"I'm sorry I hurt you" Minhyuk said again and he came back to his bed. 'I don't know if he's really stupid or what' Sungjae said in his heart. 'Anyway I have to teach this hyung a lesson, a good lesson on how to tease' Sungjae said again in his heart.

 


 

2 days had left and they're back like normal now. Today, BTOB is going to do an interview. And Sungjae has been thinking about his revenge all the time.

should I really do that now. it is risky Sungjae keep thinking while keeping a straight face.

The segment move to an 'answering the fans' questions'. Sungjae was asked to do an aegyo. His plan is long forgotten as he tried to think of one aegyo.

"Ah it was here just now. I hid it inside just now. Why can't I find it?" Sungjae began to act his aegyo "I love you~" he said, making heart shape with his thumb and index fnger, kissing it. He laughed because of the member's reactions and when Minhyuk hugged him "I've fall for you" he said, he paused a bit but still laughing not until Minhyuk kissed his neck, Sungjae lowered his head 'this hyung seems like he's really asking for my revenge' Sungjae thought while managing to keep his laugh.

They gone to the next segment where they play the 'of course' game. For some time, Sungjae was already dozed off, thinking about his revenge but sometimes he paid attention. The game was coming to an end and Sungjae don't know what's good to do for the revenge, he just tried to hug Minhyuk when he's talking but when he realised his mouth's close proximity to Minhyuk's ear, he thought about something smart and inches back. Just as Minhyuk started to talk again, Sungjae bite his ear and back off innocently, Minhyuk is shocked but he didn't show it to the camera, 'what is this kid trying to do on an interview', he tried to stay cool and brushed it off. He really hope that the video will be edited.

Once they got back home, the other member was out to eat a patbingsoo (a popular shaved ice dessert in Korea) nearby. Minhyuk was staying in the dorm due to his diet to built his muscles, he called Sungjae.

"Yook Sungjae, where are you?" Minhyuk said as Sungjae answered the phone.

"Me? I'm on my way to eat patbingsoo with the other hyungs" Sungjae replied.

"come back to dorm, I need to talk with you"

"what do you want to talk?"

"just come back now" Minhyuk said, he feel quite angry but he tried not to show it.

"but hyung-" Minhyuk hang up the phone. 10 minutes had passed and there's no sign of Sungjae coming back to dorm.

When Minhyuk nearly fell asleep, there's a sound of an unlocked dorm, Minhyuk quickly stood up and went to the living room. And there's Sungjae.

"what's wrong?" Sungjae asked as he sat on the floor. Minhyuk followed, he sat across Sungjae.

"you should've know what I want to talk about"

"what is it?" Sungjae tried to be innocent.

"about today's interview"

"ahh!! about the aegyo?" Sungjae playing dumb.

"stop pretending!! I'm being serious here. I'm talking about how you're so irresponsible about your stupid action when we're doing the interview" Minhyuk reached his limit and he talked in high tone.

"ohh.. that..." Sungjae said straightly, lowered his head, avoiding Minhyuk's stare.

"what did you think when you do that?" Minhyuk lowered his tone because he thought he scared Sungjae, he never even once got mad at Sungjae.

"I... I... I'm sorry hyung" His eyes felt hot and tears started forming.

"you can't do that ever again, okay?" Minhyuk asked with soft tone and Sungjae nodded.

"come here.." Minhyuk opened his hands. Sungjae looked up and meet Minhyuk's eyes, he look down to Minhyuk's hands. Minhyuk shook his hands and repeated "come here...." Sungjae without second thinking, he inches forward and let Minhyuk hugged him.

"I'm sorry" Minhyuk patted Sungjae's back.

"for what" Sungjae wiped his tears secretly.

"for getting angry.. and for making you cry"

"I'm not crying" Sungjae lied. Minhyuk broke the hug.

"don't lie.. or..." he pinned Sungjae down and kissed him.

"hyung.. what did you just do?!" Sungjae asked when they broke the kiss.

"I just...." Minhyuk leaned forward once again and peck Sungjae's lips ".. kiss you" Minhyuk smiled with his eye-smile. And Sungjae froze.

"nah.. I know you like it..." Minhyuk stood and walked away to the kitchen. "considering on how you got those dreams of yours... 'Minhyuk hyung.. don't leave me.. I love you, eo? let me kiss you-'" Minhyuk mimicking how Sungjae talk in his dream, and Sungjae's face got red.

"s-shut up" he sat. "hyung too.. I knew you got crush on me... remember how you got so excited when you saw me dress up like a girl? and you're totally happy when I choose you as my choice that time"

"hmm.. that's true..." silence. "what do you think about dating?"

"what?" Sungjae asked as he followed Minhyuk to the kitchen.

"DATING" Minhyuk shouted to Sungjae's ear and he was about to hit Minhyuk's head if he wasn't hit by the truth that he's much more younger than him.

"i know, stupid.. I was just shock"

"so.. what do you think about dating?"

"me.. dating you?"

"eumm..." Minhyuk nodded.

"sure.. let's have a try..."

"what did you say?"

"AHAHAHA nothing... I'd like it, hyung"

"good..." Minhyuk grabbed Sungjae's waist, pulled him closer and he(MH) rested his body on the wall. "so now.. mind to tell me why you did that biting-hyung's-ear thing?"

"promise me you won't get mad once you heard the reason?" Sungjae hold up his pinky finger. "okay okay" Minhyuk rolled his eyes and connected his pinky finger with Sungjae's.

"emm because... I want to get revenge on you.... because of the earlier accident.... when you happened to tripped and you used my crotch as your prop-"

"so you haven't for-"

"wait!! I'm not finish!! I already forgive you for that one... the main reason is because you tease me!!"

"what?? I'm..... WHEN??"

"after that accident when Peniel hyung left for his schedule, you ask me if mine still hurt and you caress my crotch!!" Sungjae nearly shout at the last word he said.

"oh..." Minhyuk straight face. "you mean..." Minhyuk lowered his hand and touched Sungjae's crotch ".. like this?"

"! ngghh..." Sungjae can't hold his moans anymore and he backed away.

"hyung is such a tease..."

"ahahahahaha..." Minhyuk laughed as he saw Sungjae ran to the bathroom.

 

THE END

 


a/n: what kind of story is this - -" sorry if I disappoint you.. this story is so short, I'm so sorry.. btw I should've upload this yesterday for Sungjae's birthday.. But there's too many assignments I had to do and so I finish it today instead :DD and yeah!! This story is based on some yookmin moments but I pick it up randomly, not according to the time. So please bear with it :P

Thank you for anyone who read it or even much better if you subscribe and put a comment.