Follow Me

Walls Up or Walls down?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyang face palm himself as they watch Daesung play. For the whatever times it has been, the ball either went to far or off to the sides. All he asked for him is to run while dribbling and then shoot the ball into the hoop seven times. But it has been at least twenty minutes and never did he get it into the hoop.

 

Now Daesung isn't as bad as Seungri. Because, in fact, he can actually shoot the ball in. It only becomes hard when he has to run and shoot, see why Taeyang asked for him to do this? If Daesung only stood in one place, then there is a possible chance of scoring. What's even worse is that he is receiving a lot of pressure.

 

"I think he should be the water boy instead," Dara said as she snacked on some chips sitting next to Taeyang's chair because her became numb on sitting on the bleachers for too long.

 

"That's the manager's job," Taeyang reminded her as he gave up on watching Daesung.

 

"He can be the team's cheerleader," CL suggested.

 

"Ooh and let's put him into a cheerleader's outfit and a wig with piggy tails!" Bom suggested as she giggled. "I wonder what he looks like with a skirt."

 

"EWW!"

 

"GROSS!"

 

"NO WAY!!"

 

"BLECK!

 

"I RATHER GO TO HELL THAN TO SEE THAT!!"

 

"I THINK I AM GOING BLIND JUST IMAGINING IT!"

 

"WHY!?"

 

"No," Taeyang said as he rolled his eyes at his immature teammates and best friends. He's just in a bad mood today. "He can just be one of the managers."

 

"Or a mascot!" Minzy suggested, while Taeyang looked back at her with his eyebrows raised. He then looked back at Daesung, then back to Minzy who looked uncomfortable.

 

"Daesung is the mascot," Taeyang announced.

 

"Finally it's over!" Bom said as she stood up and stretch.

 

"Let's go, we have ice cream to get," CL said as she hooked her arm with Seungri's and giving Misaki a grin.

 

 

***

 

 

"Thank you Chae..." Seungri saw TOP with an even bigger ice cream cup that him and his jaw fell. He was giving CL a hug before she paid for it with her debit card. "Yah! Why does he get even more?!"

 

"Because I like oppa more," CL reasoned as she turned around, while in the process grabbing her ice cream.

 

"I call this favoritism! You said you would get me ice cream, why does he have to be here?" Seungri said pointing at TOP. "Actually, why do they all have to be here?!" This is suppose to be just Seungri and Chaerin, not the rest of the basketball team and the mascot!

 

"Shhh," CL said as she rolled her eyes. "Did I say only you can get ice cream? When I said I would treat you for ice cream, I mean if you actually shoot five times. And if you didn't, we would still end up here, its just that I won't treat you."

 

"Chaerin!" Seungri whined as he pouted following the girl to their table, while TOP followed, happy as ever to the point that he's skipping. Forget about his pride and dignity, he has ice cream!

 

 

"Nooo!" Dara shouted pushing GD away from her who was trying to get a scoop of her ice cream. "You have your own!" she grimace like a child as she leaned back, in the process, pushing Taeyang to the sides.

 

"Would you quit bothering Dara already?" Taeyang asked quite coldly and bitter as he looked at GD with displease in his eyes. "You're getting on my nerves." Before anyone could say anything else, he stood up and walked outside.

 

"Huh?" Dara said as she watch Taeyang coming outside the ice cream shop. What just happen? She then looked at GD who was just stared at his half-melted ice cream with a slight frown. And that's when she panic. Should she go get Taeyang or comfort GD first?

 

"Dara," Bom whispered kicking her on the leg lightly. "Go ask Tae what's wrong," Bom said as she pointed at the door by jerking her head to the sides.

 

"Oh...ah...okay," Dara said as she stood up. She walked over to the door, looking back, meeting eyes with GD, who looked quite upset. What can she do? If she doesn't go to Taeyang now, he is bound to disappear, but if she goes, so would GD.

 

"Look away," TOP whispered to GD and he nodded looking back at his ice cream. Soon enough, Dara went go after Taeyang. "He's the best friend, just so you know," he reminded him, only to make him feel even worse.

 

"Then what am I?" GD whispered to himself.

 

"What happen to Tae and Dara?" CL asked as she sat down on Dara's seat with the ice cream in her hand. She then looked up at Seungri who was looking for something to seat. "Sit here," she said patting on Taeyang's chair.

 

"Babe, just sit over here with me," Misaki said holding onto his hands. Seungri looked at his fiance and then to his best friend. Gah, he didn't know what to do so he started listing pros and cons in his head.

 

If he chose Misaki, CL would get hurt and feel betrayed. But if he chose CL, she might tell her parents about him neglecting her, and then it would get to his parents, and then he would get in huge, huge trouble. Meaning, no allowances for a very long while. And then if Misaki add about the girls, they would get involved. Aish, that is too much.

 

"Neh," Seungri said as he followed Misaki.

 

CL just shrug as she looked back at TOP who's having a conversation with one of the basketball players. "Oppa! Sit over here!" CL shouted as she patted the seat next to hers. If Seungri doesn't want to sit next to her, so what? She has other friends. Seungri is the least important anyways...right? Yet, even with that in mind, she still felt upset.

 

"Neh," TOP said as he sat down where he was ordered to sit. He then looked up to meet eye-to-eye with his cousin and he grimace. Why does he have to sit here with him being near? "Where are we going after this?" Since he was given break for two weeks, he's going to spend it wisely.

 

"Parks," Daesung answered as he looked at the girls nodding. Minzy then turned to him, and smiled before she scooped some of her ice cream. "If you want more, just tell me," Daesung said as she nodded innocently.

 

"Really?" Yong-guk and Jay asked as they heard this.

 

"Only Big bang," GD said dismissing the boys as he rolled his eyes.

 

"No, they could come, besides, we are their managers anyways," Bom said giving the guys a gentle smile.

 

"You're only saying that because you want Siwon to spend some time with you," TOP mumbled as he slowly ate his ice cream looking down at the table. No one quite heard him, except CL. She nudge him on the arm and gave him a confident boost wink.

 

"Guess we will just have to wait for Taeyang oppa and Dara unnie," Minzy said with a spoon hanging on her lips.

 

 

***

 

 

"Youngbae!" Dara shouted as she followed Taeyang through the crowds of people. "Wait up!" But no matter how much she shouted, he never once turned to look at her nor stop. He just kept moving through the crowd. "Yah!" Dara shouted as she finally catch up to him.

 

"Shh...don't say my name too loud," Taeyang whispered as he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her towards a clothing store. Dara grew confuse when Taeyang pulled her to one corner hiding behind a rack of clothes.

 

"What are we doing?" Dara asked as Taeyang looked over the rack trying to see the few people that has been following him.

 

"Sorry for earlier, I just need an excuse to get away," Taeyang whispered. He didn't expect Dara to follow, and to be honest, he didn't want her to follow in the first place. But maybe he should have thought about this better.

 

"Why do we look like we are hiding from someone?" Dara asked as she started looking through the clothes on the rack, not wanting to look suspicious. They were all male clothes, so she pretended she was shopping for Taeyang.

 

"That's because we are," Taeyang said as he spotted one of the men searching the crowd for him. Dara stopped looking for clothes, and stared at Taeyang in utter shock.

 

"What?" Dara asked as her eyes widen.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter