Ottokae!?

My Brothers Best Friend.

The two groups of boys and girls were sitting inside the main Kim household. Seated in a big circle around a coffee table in the living room.

"How could you take a video of this? Do you think this if funny?" Myungsoo yelled at Myunghee.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I do find it funny! No- scratch that, hilarious. Yes, it is hilarious." Myunghee retorted.

"Myunghee, girls, please delete that. As idols we can't have that released to any media of sorts." Sunggyu cut in with an extremely calm manner.

"Why should we? You losers started it!" So-Mi yelled at Infinite.

"Losers? Who exactly are the losers here?" Woohyun said, sneering at So-Mi.

For the longest time the enemies were having a stare down. Myungsoo narrowing his eyes at Myunghee, Hoya staring at her with glossy, laser sharp eyes, Dongwoo smiling widely at her without even blinking. While on the other hand, Sungyeol, Sungjong and Sunggyu were staring blankly at Na-Yeon who was currently staring at her former lover. Then we had So-Mi who was practically killing Woohyun in her mind. Finally after about a good twenty minutes of some sort of weird staring contest the girls stormed off to their mini house, loft deal-io going on in the backyard.

=In the Loft=

The girls were in the upper part laying on some furry blankets on top of the mattresses with magazines and popcorn.

"Ugghh... I can't stand him! Why are they so immature?!" Myunghee screaming in frustration while ruffling her hair and stuffing her face with popcorn.

"I don't even know what is up with them. They are such chodings!" So-Mi said. The two girls looked over at Na-Yeon who was half sitting and half laying in the corner playing the keyboard.

"Na-Yeon, oh what are we going to do with you? We are not setting you up with Myungsoo." So-Mi said. Na-Yeon then looked up.

"Huh? What are we talking about?" She said grabbing some popcorn and taking a sip of her smoothie.

"Nothing. Let's just go back down and watch a movie and fall asleep to it, yeah?" Myunghee suggested. 

"We shall do so!' Na-Yeon said. 

So then they popped in Burlesque and later fell asleep halfway into the movie.

=In the Main House=

"Do you boys want anything like ordering pizza or chicken or some type of food? Or I can make you boys food." Mrs.Kim said sweetly, being the caring, perfect mother.

"No thank you Mrs.Kim, but thank you for the offer." Sunggyu said, that gentleman.

"Okay boys, let me know if you need anything and make yourselves at home and tell me if Myungsoo is being a bother. I will tell you some of his embarrassing stories and secrets!" she said walking off giggling and waving as she walked up the stairs.

"Mom! How could you betray me?" Myungsoo said acting like her was hurt clutching his heart on all fours.

"So dramatic! But dude your mom is awesome." Sungyeol said.

"By the way call me mom or auntie. No need to be formal and call me Mrs.Kim. It makes me feel old." She said poking her head from around the corner.

"Neh, ommoni/emo!" The boys said saluting her to bed. 

"Aigoo, so cute." She said walking back to her room.

"Guys let's just order some food and watch a movie in the theater." Myungsoo said. They boys quickly ordered some chicken and as soon as it was delivered they walking to the at home movie theater and decided to watch Hitch. Later they all got tired and decided to go to sleep in the lounge of the house next to Myungsoo's room.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys, so I finally updated. I don't really know where I a going with this. If you have any ideas please don't hesitate to let me know. Also please apply to my one-shot/scenarios shop, comments are loved, subscribers are awesome and if you shared this you are a rockstar and if you check out my other stories, please marry me! Thank guys.

XOXO

TheKpopLuv