Let The Games Begin...

My Brothers Best Friend.

"Anyways, I gotta go hang out with the girls. Make yourselves at home in the OTHER house." Myunghee stated as she walked into her house.

As soon as she walked inside So-Mi and Na-Yeon yelled at her freaking out.

"Oh My God, Why is he back?" So-Mi shouted.

"Infinite, oh my." Na-Yeon whispered staring out into space.

Soon a knock and banging was heard on the door. So-Mi got up to answer it while Na-Yeon and Myunghee were in the kitchen getting drinks and the snacks they bought earlier to get ready for a girls night of movies, doing each others nails, gossiping, gushing over guys, ready fashion magazines and taking pictures of each other doing stupid things. So-Mi answered the door and saw L then behind him, the Infinite boys setting up a huge tent.

"So I should question you why you are doing this but I already know and warn you to don't even try to annoy us." With that So-Mi shut the door on his face.

After that each of the girls took a shower while getting the blankets, pillows, nail polish, files, clippers, magazines, snacks, movies and anything else for fun out and onto the coffee table for a fun night.

*clank* *thud* *bang*

"What was that?" Na-Yeon asked as each girl turned her head.

"Is that what I think it is?" Myunghee said with worry.

"If you are thinking that the boys are going to start some trouble, then yes it is." So-Mi said looking out one of the windows or the loft. The three friends walked outside and saw the boys setting up amps, microphones, sounds systems, and anything needed to make a small stage. They turned all of the outdoor lights on and had their set up ready under the gazebo of hardwood perfect for dancing and whatnot. All of the sudden music boomed out of the speakers and the boys started dancing and singing to random Korean songs that popped on.

*You have got to be kidding me* Myunghee thought.

*Really? Are they really doing that? My cousin is so dead.* So-Mi thought.

*L is so dreamy.* Na-Yeon, obviously.

"I say we call the cops and say there is a noise disturbance." Myunghee said getting her cell phone out.

"Hello? Officer, there is loud music and a group of rowdy teenagers next door to me could you please come by and do something about it? Yes, my address is XXX xxxxxxxxx Way. Kyeongi-do. Thank you so much officer."

Within only twenty minutes two police officers came and walked into the scene of seven grown 'men' or in other words boys, spastically dancing around to After School's song Bang! The officers saw the three girls taking videos of them and walked over to them.

"Are you the ones who called?" The shorter officer asked. Myunghee raised her hand and nodded her head.

The officers walked over and rolled their eyes.

"Can you please turn the volume down?" The taller, more built one asked.

The boys turned and looked at him. They scurried up on their feet and turned the music off.

"Oh, I am sorry but we need to practice for our comeback and upcoming music programs as well as TV shows." Myungsoo said smiling angelically.

"Oh sir! Please go ahead. My niece is a huge fan! Can I get an autograph from you boys!" The taller one asked as the shorter followed. The boys signed some papers and conversed shortly with the two officers.

"Please do continue to practice and good luck with your comeback. Fighting!" Said the two officers.

The three girls dropped their jaws.

Let the games begin.