Final

Wanna Be My Girlfriend?

 

 

   Myungsoo was walking home from his best friend Hoya's house, lost in thought. He had been dragged along by his other best friend, the Crazy Dongwoo, to crash there. They had been having fun, until the YaDong couple kicked him out so they could.....do whatever it was they did when they were alone. (*ahem* O.O) Myungsoo, being the chill "whatever" person he was, had just rolled his eyes and left. Anything to get away from those two when they were .

    As he was walking through the park, hands in his pockets, he suddenly heard a high pitched scream. He looked up in surprise, though his poker-face remained the same. A girl..no...person was sitting vulnerably on the ground, legs splayed out, a few yards away.

   Myungsoo was not a heartless person despite his icy demeanor and the rumors. So, of course, he jogged over to the person to make sure he/she was alright. As he drew nearer, he could see that the person was indeed a boy, though he could've been easily mistaken for a girl with his pretty face and feminine clothes. The boy slowly changed his position, bending one leg underneath him while stretching the other out in front. He was biting his plump bottom lip in pain, and tears were running down his porcelain cheeks as he clutched his ankle in pain. 

   "Yah, Pretty Boy. Are you okay?" Myungsoo asked, softly laying a hand on the boy's shoulder. The latter looked up at him with big eyes through his long, thick lashes, blushing shyly but cutely through tears at the name he had been called by.

   "I-it hurts..." he whimpered, lower lip trembling, pointing at his ankle. 

   Myungsoo bent down, to take a look at the done damage. He gently rolled up the right leg of the grey skinny jeans upto the knee, exposing the boy's smooth, hairless calf. At the ankle, though, the previously pale and flawless skin had become bruised and purple, and was starting to swell. The taller of the two frowned when he saw this.

   "Hey, can you walk?" Myungsoo stood up and held his hand out to the injured boy.

   The boy reached out his small hand, and Myungsoo enveloped it within his own. The smaller attempted to slowly stand up, and did so successfully, though the process included many winces and whimpers. But when he tried to take a step forward, the boy immediately collapsed, letting out a vulnerable cry in pain. Myungsoo groaned, and ran his fingers through his hair. 

   "Where do you live?" he sighed.

   "A-around the c-corner...." the boy said shyly, pointing. 

   "Okay then......get on," Myungsoo said coolly, crouching to allow the boy to get on his back. Being the gentleman he was, Myungsoo was going to carry the boy home, seeing as there was no other option. Besides, it wasn't like he couldn't. I mean, Myungsoo wasn't just a handsome face. He had some fine packs too, if you catch my drift. (O.O i feel so erted writing that.....OTL)

   "Wh-what....?" the pretty boy's face turned a light shade of pink, and his eyes widened as he looked up innocently at Myungsoo.

   "Get on," the taller repeated, rolling his eyes, and gesturing towards his back.

    The boy awkwardly climbed onto Myungsoo's back, and positioned his arms lightly around the latter's neck, face turning pinker with each passing second. Myungsoo rolled his eyes again, before firmly grabbing the boy's arms and pulling them around his neck, and then reaching down to wrap the smaller's slender legs around his torso. He effortlessly stood up and began to walk in the direction that was pointed to earlier. The boy was extremely light, which really wasn't much of a surprise, seeing as how skinny he was.

   "My name is Lee Sungjong! What's your name?" the feminine boy spoke up brightly after 30 seconds of walking in silence.

   "Kim Myungsoo....." came the bored reply.

   "That's a nice name! How old are you? I'm 16 but I skipped a grade so I'm actually in 11th grade!" Sungjong giggled cutely after saying this.

   "17, 11th grade...."

    At this Sungjong lightly clapped his hands from their position around Myungsoo's neck. "Then you're my hyung!"

   "Somehow, I don't find that very surprising," the elder said sarcastically, speaking in a full sentence for the first time since their conversation began.

    "Omo! That's the most you've said so far, Myungsoo Hyung! Can I call you that? Myungie Hyunnggg~" the younger sang cheerfully, giggling again. Myungsoo shrugged and sighed.

   "Where should I go now?"

   "Umm.....turn right! See, I just moved here. So we had to do LOTS of unpacking and there were so many brown boxes eveywhere and I HATE the color brown cuz pink is SO much awesomer, but like anywayssss I got so bored so I decided to go explore and then when I was at the park this guy ran past me super-super fast and he made me fall...." Myungsoo could practically hear the boy pouting. "But then you came and saved me! Komawo, Myungie Hyungg~"

   Throughout Sungjong's bubbly chatter, Myungsoo remained silent, (secretly thinking it was kinda cute) occasionally answering the younger boy's questions in 2 word sentences, and asking for directions.

   "Kay, stop here, Myungie Hyung! That one's my new house!" Sungjong cheered brightly and giggled, pointing to a somewhat nice looking house that was a bit on the smaller end.

   Myungsoo walked up the steps to the house, and rang the doorbell. A few seconds later, the door opened, a revealing a weary, but pretty, woman dressed in comfortable house clothes. Her eyes widened as she looked from her young son to the handsome boy who was carrying him.

   "Umma!! Guess what? I was exploring the park, and then this mean guy ran really fast by me and he made me fall and hurt my ankle, but then Myungie Hyung saw me fall and he carried me home and he's so nice!" Sungjong bubbled. "Oh and he's in 11th grade too, Umma!"

   The older woman smiled knowingly to herself, before looking up curiously at Myungsoo, who bowed his head to the elder.

   "Annyeong Haseyo. Chonun Kim Myungsoo imnida," the tallest said respectfully, shooting Sungjong's mother one of his rare but absolutely gorgeous, swoon-worthy smiles.

   "Annyeong Haseyo. Nice to meet you, Myungsoo. Thank you for helping my Jjongie!" she smiled gratefully up at him, and ushering him into the house.

   "And you, Jjongie. I let you go for 10 minutes, and I see you come back on this handsome young man's back! Just what, exactly are you trying to do here?" Mrs. Lee scolded playfully.

   "Ummmaaaaaa," Sungjong groaned, blushing and hiding his face in his carrier's back, as the elder chuckled lowly.

   "Anyways, I apologize for the mess, Myungsoo. It's been a bit hectic. Why don't you take Sungjong to his room? It's the first door on the right," Mrs. Lee said kindly, pointing down the hallway. (just so u guyz know, my room is the first door on the right...keke i put that so me and Jjongie would hav a special connection xD IK U GUYZ R JELLYY)

   Myungsoo nodded silently before heading towards the room and slowly opening the door.

   "Umm...my room is kind of messy..." Sungjong said shyly, as they entered the room. 

   Myungsoo gently set the younger down on the bed placed in the middle of the room before looking around, hands casually stuffed into the pockets of his dark skinnes. The corner of his lips slowly lifted into an amused smirk as he eyed the girly boy's room. The walls of the room had freshly been painted a light pink, and the covers of the bed and all the decorations were different shades of pink. Open and closed boxes were strewn across the room, lying in various areas.

   "Very.......pink," the elder commented sarcastically, slightly snickering to himself.

   "I like pink!! *hmph*" Sungjong cried defensively, his own face blushing to match the walls of his room while jutting out his plump bottom lip adorably.

   "Sure. Well, I gotta go, so...." Myungsoo jerked his thumb in the direction of the door.

   "Awwww, already? Well....byyyeeeeeee Myungie Hyuuunnngggg!!!" Sungjong's pout grew, before he erased it and smiled brightly, waving cutely at the elder.

   "See ya, Pretty Boy," the taller said coolly, exiting the room.

   Sungjong's face turned bright pink, and he immediately turn to spazz into his pillow before plopping back down on the bed, a dreamy look taking over his face as he thought about his new hyung, who was so cold, yet so hot.

*********

(3 days later)

   Sungjong hummed happily to himself, as he skipped (well half-limped, half-skipped due to his bad ankle) over the cracks in the sidewalk, clutching the straps of his adorable pink backpack. He was starting his first day at his new high school and was extremely excited. As he walked into the school, he smiled brightly at anyone who passed, before entering the office to get his schedule. He then continued on to his first class, slowly opening the door and shuffling into the classroom, only to be greeted with the sight of about 25 loud teenagers, none of whom seemed to have noticed him at all. He awkwardly stood there, debating what to do, until the exasperated teacher spotted him and gestured him over. Sungjong then grinned at the teacher and hopped over.

   "Class! Settle down now! We have a new student!" the teacher yelled. Once the rowdy kids quieted down, the teacher turned to look at the new boy.

   "Alright then, welcome to our school. My name is Mr. Choi and I will be one of your new teachers. Why don't you introduce yourself to the class?"

   Sungjong turned his head to shoot his trademark adorable bright smile at the bored students. "Annyeong haseyo! Chonun Lee Sungjong imnida and I'm 16 years old! Also, I love lemon candy! Please take care of me and hopefully we can be friends in the future!" he said cheerfully, bowing to the students and waving, despite their obvious disinterest.

   "Alright then Sungjong, why don't you find a seat?"

   Sungjong scanned the room, looking for an empty spot to sit. In the midst of his search, he spotted a familiar handsome face, lying on the desk and showing no sign of having noticed Sungjong. The younger boy's mouth parted in surprise, his face lighting up in excitement before  limping over as fast as he could to grab the empty seat next to his new hyung. 

   "Myungie Hyung! I didn't know you went to school here!!" Sungjong cried happily, as he plopped down into his new seat, his face nearly bursting from the ginormous smile it was wearing. This caught the previously bored student's attention, their heads shooting up to stare at the new student. But of course, it was only to be expected that Myungsoo was the popular mysterious Ice Prince of the school, whom all the girls chased, but only associated himself with Hoya and Dongwoo. It was extremely shocking to see the new student talking to "their" Myungsoo like that.

   "......." came the nonexistent response.

   "Myungie Hyung! We're gonna have class togetherrr~" the younger sang happily, poking the oblivious Myungsoo.

   "Hmm....? Oh, yeah...." the elder said monotonously, looking boredly up at Sungjong.

   "THIS IS GONNA BE SO. MUCH. FUNNN!!!" Sungjong cheered, clapping his hands together.

   "....that's great, Pretty Boy, but I'm trying to sleep here," Myungsoo rested his head back on the desk.

   "But.....MYUNGIE HYUNG!!!" the smaller pouted.

   "..........."

   ".....*hmph* fineee," he then turned to face the front of the classroom, still pouting, oblivious to the angry jealous looks he was getting from the girls.

***********

(Lunchtime....)

   "kkkk, Komawo! I'm going to go put my stuff in my locker! SARANGHAE~" Sungjong blew a kiss at his new adopted parents, Sunggyu and Woohyun (Sunggyu being the Umma and Woohyun being the Appa, of course), before giggling and walking away.

   The two watched their newfound child walk around the corner before swooning onto each other over their baby's cuteness.

   Sungjong, on the other hand, was stuffing his books into his new locker, when a group of bitc- *ahem* - girls walked up to him.

   "Annyeong haseyo! Aren't you all in my class? It's nice to meet you!" Sungjong smiled at the clique happily, totally clueless to their arched eyebrows and rolling eyes.

   "Ugh, please stop with all your 'CUTENESS'," one of them said, making quotations with her fingers. "It's totally making me want to throw up."

   "....What?" poor innocent Sungjong was utterly confused as to what was going on.

   "Ohmigod. This b*tch. Okay, listen here. You better stay away from Myungsoo Oppa, or else."

   "Yeah, he totally doesn't want someone like YOU hanging around him." another pitched in nastily.

   "....hmm?? You mean Myungie Hyung? What about him?" Sungjong's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, as he stared at the girls with innocent eyes.

   "YAH! Don't call Oppa that!!" one of them stepped up, lightly pushing Sungjong.

   He would've been able to keep his balance, but due to his still slightly sore ankle, the feminine boy fell down onto the floor.

   The girl who had pushed him rolled her eyes sarcastically. "Pshhhh, are you serious? I barely touched you! " she let out a short, harsh laugh. "Weakling."

   Suddenly, their so-called "Oppa" walked over, having witnessed them push Sungjong down (ohmigod this is so cliche >.<).

   "Violence is a sign of ignorance," he stated coolly, reaching a hand down to pull his cute dongsaeng up. The girls froze and stared at him, mouths hanging open and eyes wide.

   The tallest rolled his eyes. "In other words, you are all stupid b*tches." he translated, staring at  them coldly.

   "B-but Opp - " one of the girls whimpered, only to be cut off.

   "Now leave," Myungsoo ordered icily, and they all scurried away. He then turned to the wide-eyed, blushing Sungjong. "Your ankle  okay?"

   Sungjong nodded before grinning up at his savior. "Komawo Myungie Hyung! I still don't get what was going on though......ANYWAYS! Can I eat lunch with you??? JAEBAL??" 

   "No thanks. Don't you have friends you wanna eat with?" the elder raised an eyebrow at Sungjong.

   "You mean Sunggyu Umma and Woohyun Appa? They can't keep their hands off each other if you know what I mean...." Sungjong crinkled his nose cutely in disgust, before looking back up at the elder with huge imploring eyes.

  ".............AISHT. Fine. But you better not bother me," Myungsoo sighed and ran a hand through his hair before walking off, Sungjong immediately began to trail him, giggling giddily to himself.

  "Komawwoo Myungie Hyunnng~"

 

   "Soooo, do you always eat by yourself?" Sungjong innocently asked as he followed Myungsoo.

   "What? No. I didn't feel like eating with Hoya and Dongwoo cuzza all the PDA....." 

   "Waahh, chincha? Just like me!!" the younger giggled again, happy to share something with his hyung.

   "Hmm...."

   Just then, Myungsoo stopped in front of a large willow tree, with thick, thick leaves so long they touched the ground. He pushed the leaves aside, exposing a nice secluded area within. (ik this is really lame but its the best private place i could think of OTL)

  "WAAHHH! THIS IS SO COOL! It can be our secret hideout!!!!"

**********

(2 months later....)

   "ASDFGHJKLKDQWDIDADWQIFHF!! I hate testsssss," Sungjong whined, plopping onto the ground in front of the thick tree trunk. The willow tree area had become Sungjong and Myungsoo's shared regular lunch place to escape YaDong and WooGyu.

   Myungsoo just smirked and sat down next to him.

   "Hey Jjongie, I got somethin for ya," he said casually, pulling a lemon candy with a cute pink bow tied around it from his pocket and tossing it to the younger. (in case u guyz r confused, MyungJong hav gotten closer over the 2 months so thats why Myungie isnt so cold and stuffs ^_^)

  "Wahh! Komawo Hyung! I LOVE LEMON CANDYYY! And this bow is so cute!" Sungjong's face lit up as he eyed the candy excitedly.

  "Yeah? I thought you would like it.....especially since that bow is from the girls' section." An evil smirk came over Myungsoo's face.

  Sungjong's head shot up to glare threateningly (though it wasn't threating at all and actually really adorable) at Myungsoo. "What? I don't like it! SHIRO. Do I look like a girl to you?!" he pouted his luscious lips and crossed his arms over his chest.

  ".............Wait - is that a serious question, Jjongie?"

  "YAH!" the younger lunged at Myungsoo, who laughed as he easily dodged the girly boy. This only caused to the boy to lunge at him again, only to fail once again. Therefore starting a pretty much one-sided chase around the tree, cuz it was just way to easy for Myungsoo. Seriously, Sungjong was such a girl.

   After 2 minutes of trying to catch the elder and failing, Sungjong stopped, completely out of breath, and rested his hands on his thighs, panting. His perfect hair was mussed, and Myungsoo was nowhere in sight.

   Suddenly, a pair of familiar strong arms crept around his miniscule waist. "Pretty Boy...."

   Sungjong gulped as he felt the elder's warm breath hit his neck. He quickly turned around, ready to whine at his hyung, but then, a pair of warm, soft lips crashed against his own.

   Myungsoo pulled the latter closer as he wrapped his arms around Myungsoo's neck, the elder trying to take in as much of the younger boy's delicious plump lips as he could. They stood there like that, moving their lips against each other, the friction making it nearly impossible for them to break apart. Their lips molded perfectly against each other, as did their bodies. After practically 2 minutes, Myungsoo pulled away, resting his forehead against the shorter's.

   He gazed at the younger's flushed face and swollen red lips, Sungjong gasping for breath, before opening his mouth to speak. "Hey Jongie, wanna be my girlfriend?" he asked in a low voice, intently staring at the latter's pretty face.

   The younger opened and closed his mouth a few times before throwing himself onto the elder's body, squealing. "KYAAAA!!!! SARANGHAE MYUNGIE HYUNG!!!"

   Myungsoo just smirked into Sungjong's soft, milky neck, inhaling his sweet scent as he waited.

   Then.

   Sungjong abruptly pulled away from the elder's embrace, his face scrunched up in what was supposed to be a mad, intimidating face, but really just made Myungsoo want to glomp him.

  "YAHHH!!!! IMA MAANNN - "

 " - mmphh "

  The boy's rant was cut off by the now familiar lips diving in to capture his irresistable lips into yet another breathtaking kiss.

 

ohmigod im sucha fail at life OTL i mean seriously how the fudge do u hav a whole chase in a frikkin WILLOW tree?!?! and ur 17 in 12th not 11th but i didnt wanna make them younger and i didnt want them 2 be in 12th either...O.O UGH THIS and i totally rushed the last 3 quarters of it >.<

myungjong video 2 hopefully make up 4 it:

">http://

BWAHAHAHA SO KYEOPTA!! MYUNGJONG IS REALLL I TELL UUU!!!!!!! xD

 

K GUYS PLLZZZZZZZZZZZZ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! SERIOUSLY U HAV NO IDEA HOW HAPPY IT MAKES ME (im not sure u want 2 either cuz its kinda creepy 2 see me giggling giddily 2 mahself like that xD) SARANGHAE ALL!! MWAH!! <33333

 

~Dongsaeng Kiwi ^.^