Final

My Pregnant DIVA Wife

 

 

(Flashback.....at the doctor's office)

  "REALLY?? IM PREGNANT?!?!" Key squealed loudly, gripping Jonghyun's hand in excitement.

   "Yes.....congratulations again Mr. and Mrs. Kim," Dr. Gong smiled at the happy young couple. "Now Mr.Kim, if I may have a word with you?"

  Jonghyun gently removed his hand from Key's before giving him a reassuring smile and following the doctor outside the room. 

  "Mr. Kim," Dr. Gong began. "I just wanted to inform you of your wife's situation. Thankfully, he and the baby are both doing well. But I just want you to realize what your wife's pregnancy means. In the next several months, Mrs. Kim will have lots of mood swings, and will be very emotionally sensitive. He will have cravings and later on suffer morning sickness. Do you think you are ready to put up with all this is and be there for Mrs. Kim throughout her - er i mean his - pregnancy?" (lol guyz i hav no idea y i made the doctor make that gender mistake....im so weird xD)

   "Yes, of course, Doctor," Jonghyun replied surely.

  "Alright then, good luck, Mr. Kim...you'll need it...."

**********

   "Jjongieee" Key whined shaking the sleeping Jonghyun beside him. The rock-like man just mumbled and turned over.

   "Jjongie!!!!" the younger pouted cutely, tugging on the older's arm, only to receive a nonexistant reaction.

   "JJOONNGGIEEEE!!!" he finally screamed into Jonghyun's ear. The latter groaned and sat up lazily, rubbing his eyes and grumbling to himself.

   "What's wrong, baby?" he asked worriedly, finally noticing the younger's pout.

   "Finally," he huffed. "I thought you were NEVER gonna wake up! I'm hungry." he stated, looking up at Jonghyun expectantly.

   "Okay sooo....go to the kitchen....?" Jonghyun stared at Key blankly, who huffed again.

   "OHEMGEE you're so SUCH a pabo! I wanna eat chocolate-covered kiwis! Do we have those in the kitchen? NO we don't!" Key b*tchily yelled, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms over his chest like the diva he was. (dija guyz see what i did there?? chocolate-covered KIWIS?? BROHOHOHO xD)

   "Yeah okay okay, chill....I'll just give you my wallet and you can go buy some, gosh..." Jonghyun mumbled, still half-asleep. His eyes widened when Key screamed in frustration.

   "WHAT KIND OF HUSBAND ARE YOU?!?! You want your PREGNANT wife to go OUT.....ALONE.....IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?!?! I HATE YOU!" the younger's face was red by now, and he pointedly turned around and showed his back to the older, hugging his knees to his chest.

   Jonghyun frustratedly ran a hand through his bed-head hair, mussing it up even more. He quietly made his way over to Key, slowly snaking his muscular arms around the latter's tiny waist, and buried his face into the crook of his lover's soft white neck, inhaling his sweet scent. 

   "Kibummie....Baby...I'm sorry. I was still half-asleep...I wasn't thinking straight." Jonghyun softly pressed his lips against Key's neck, tightening his grip around the younger.

   Key's eyes widened, a pretty pink dusting his cheeks, and he gulped nervously as he felt the older's hot breath on his neck and strong arms around him. Jonghyun, feeling Key tensing up inside his embrace, smirked, deciding to take advantage of the situation. He gently bit down on the tempting, milky-white neck, extracting a soft high-pitched squeal from the feminine boy.

   "You forgive me....right, yeobo?" The older reached up to the younger's earlobe a few times, before nibbling on it. The faint pink on the diva's cheeks turned into a darker rosier shade, and his breath came out in quick, trembling puffs of air as he leaned back into the older's embrace, as if in a trance.

   Jonghyun smirked triumphantly at the effect that he had on his formerly angry wife, knowing that he had won him over. He turned the latter around in his arms so that Key was facing him, sitting on his lap with his legs wrapped around his torso. The more masculine of the two grinned when he saw the pretty pink adorably coloring Key's face and gently pecked one of the blushing cheeks.

   "Does Jongie's Kibummie forgive Jjongie?" he cooed softly, the younger's smooth cheek that was growing pinker by the minute. Kibum nodded shyly, leaning forward to rest his head on Jonghyun's toned chest.

   "Yeah....but..I'm still hungry..." Key raised his head to look up at Jonghyun, pouting his plush lips at the older.

   Naturally, Jonghyun bent his head down to capture those irresistable pouting lips in a sweet, passionate kiss. When he broke away, he his lips teasingly at Kibum and smirked.

   "Kay, let's go get dressed then, hmm? So we can go get some chocolate-covered kiwis! Me and you! Together!" Jonghyun pinched Key's cute nose, causing him to giggle.

   "Kay!!" he squealed excitedly. 

   The couple quickly got dressed and went to the grocery store at 3:30 A.M. to go buy some chocolate-covered kiwis for the pregnant Key......only to find that they didn't exist after half an hour of searching. Another 35 minutes spent buying a chocolate fondue pot, baker's chocolate, and kiwis to home-make them instead. An hour and a half more spent figuring out how to use the pot and making the chocolate-covered kiwis. Jonghyun wasn't able to go back to sleep till past 6 A.M. that morning. Only to be awaken by his alarm at 6:30 A.M. for work....

**********

(Saturday Morning.....)

   "Jjonnggiiieeeeeee!!!!!!!!"  Key happily sang, sitting on top of Jonghyun in order to wake him up. The sleep-deprived man groaned and covered his eyes with his arm. By now, he was used to Key waking him up and it didn't take much to get him awake anymore.

   "Yayy! Jjongie's awake!" the pretty boy giggled cutely and clapped his hands. 

   Jonghyun removed his arm from his eyes to see his wife's pretty face mere inches from his own. He leaned up on his elbows to kiss the irresistable pink smiling lips quickly before looking up at him with confused eyes.

   "Why are you so happy.....?" he grumbled, still feeling cheated of his precious sleep.

   "What? Are you saying you don't WANT me to be happy?!?!?!" Key frowned at Jonghyun, crossing his arms over his chest.

   Jonghyun sighed in frustration. Here we go again......

**********

(Half an hour later....)

   "Ohmigosh, JJONGIE!! Look at this! It's PINK!!!!" Key squealed excitedly, pointing to a bright pink shirt while tugging on Jonghyun's arm and practically bouncing on his feet. Jonghyun gave a small smile at Key's adorable childish excitement.

   "Yes, Key. Very.....pink," he sighed for the billionth time. This was going to be a long day...

**********

(Flashback.....Saturday Morning)

  "Are you saying you don't WANT me to be happy?!?!" Key frowned at Jonghyun, crossing his arms over his chest.

   "What are you saying, Kibummie? Of course I want you to be happy!"

   "Yeah? Then prove it!" Key snapped ily, glaring at his exasperated husband. 

  "Okay......how...?" Jonghyun questioned, a confused look taking over his face.

  "Take me shopping!!" he suggested happily, his frown immediately transforming into an adorable bright smile. 

   Jonghyun looked up at Key, horrified. Shopping with Key was a nightmare for him. It was always Key just going crazy and trying on a bunch of stuff with Jonghyun following him around, loaded down with clothes for like at least 3 hours.

  "But....Baby....don't you already have enough clothes?" Jonghyun asked as a last resort, though he knew it was hopeless. He was going to take Key shopping...there was no way to say no to his cute pregnant wife. 

  "Yeah, but I need lots of cute new clothes cuz I hafta be as fashionable as possible before I get too............fat" Key whispered the last word dramatically, a tragic look taking over his face.

  "Okay, okay. Let me just get ready..." Jonghyun grumbled, reluctantly climbing out of bed.

**********

(Back at the store...)

   "Do you think this makes me look fat, Jongie?" Key asked, eyeing himself critically in the mirror of the changing room. The diva was trying on a pair of super-tight turquoise skinny jeans and a cute sparkly black top. (guys this was a totally random outfit that i made up out of the blue so don't judge me, kay? ^_^)

   Jonghyun looked at his wife as if he was crazy. The boy was anything but fat. He smirked, staring admiringly at the y long, slender legs that the skinnies showed off and the tiny waist that was emphasized by the black top. Before he knew what he was doing, he walked up behind the younger, sliding his hands around Key's slim waist.

   "Oh no, Babe. You don't look fat at all. In fact you look extremely......y," Jonghyun whispered into Key's ear.

   The latter gasped, and Jonghyun immediately turned him around, crashing his lips hungrily against Key's. Key immediately responded, hooking his arms around his husband's neck. Said husband tilted his head to get better access, moving his lips against Key's all the while. When Jonghyun bit down on Key's pillow-like bottom lip, the younger opened his mouth, and Jonghyun wasted no time shoving his tongue into the addicting hot cavern, claiming every inch of it. After about 5 minutes of shameless hot, passionate kissing, Key reluctantly pushed the older away. 

   "Jjongie.....n-not here," he said breathlessly, face pink, lips enchantingly red and swollen, chest heaving. 

   Jonghyun laughed lowly before running the pad of his thumb over Key's soft, luscious lower lip, admiring his work.

   "Okayy......Let's go," he smiled down at his wife, and grabbed his hand, locking their fingers together. He hadn't felt happier in the past 3 hours of shopping. In fact, he might be able to go another hour even. Maybe. 

**********

(Saturday afternoon)

   Jonghyun layed down on the bed, smiling. He had just gotten out of the shower after coming back from their shopping trip, and Key was making lunch. The trip actually wasn't even that bad, thanks to the makeout session in the changing room. Key had only thrown two b*tch fits during the whole time. Also, they had looked in some baby stores, and while Key was fussing over all the cute little clothes, Jonghyun had found an adorable pink wonzie that read "My Mommy Is A Diva". When he saw that, he knew that he just HAD to get it, and showed it to Key. The younger had huffed and rolled his eyes when he saw it, but bought it nonetheless, causing Jonghyun to smirk knowingly. 

   After a minute, of just lying on the bed, Jonghyun got up and went downstairs to check on Key.

   "Mmmm...smells good, Key," sniffed the air, smiling as he entered the kitchen. His smile faded, though, as he looked up.

   Two plates of food were sitting on the kitchen table, but Key was curled up on one of the chairs, crying into his apron.

   "Key?? What's wrong, Baby? Are you hurt?" Jonghyun rushed over to his wife, wrapping his arms around the younger's body.

   "I-I'm not h-hurt...." Key whispered, sniffling.

   "Then, what's wrong?" Jonghyun comfortingly the latter's soft, blond hair.

    "It's just....I-I'm sorry, Jjongie. I've been so demanding a-and so b-b*tchy and I've been a h-horrible wife! I'm sorry, Jjongie!" the younger sobbed into his husband's strong chest. 

   Jonghyun's eyes widened in surprise, and he smiled widely, barely surpressing a low chuckle. Even though Key acted like a diva most of the time, he really was extremely sweet and considerate. This just proved it.

   "Kibummie.....listen....you are NOT a horrible wife. Never EVER let yourself think that. You're going through a really difficult time right now, so anytime you act demanding or b*tchy is totally excused. I mean, not that you have been acting b*tchy and demanding or anything......" Jonghyun cleared his throat. "I mean........it's okay, and you're the best wife anyone could ever ask for, arasso?" (OHMIGOD SO CHEEZY O.O)

   Key nodded his head against Jonghyun's chest and sniffled before raising his head to look up at the older.

   "J-Jongie?" 

   "Hmmmm," Jonghyun hummed in response, pecking the latter's cute red nose.

   "W-what do you think of the name Taemin?"  he looked up at Jonghyun hopefully, who smiled brightly.

   "I love it! But you know what I love even mooorrreeee.......?" the older said huskily.

   "Wh-what..?"

   "I love you," he smirked, staring intensely into Key's eyes, causing the pretty boy to blush deeply.

   'I-I love you too, Jjongie....."

**********

OHMIGOD THAT WUZ SO SHORT AND SO SICKENINGLY CHEESY AND IT SO BAD. O.O AAAHH I AM SOSOSOSOSO SORRY GUYZ THIS WUZ TERRIBLE PLZ FORGIVE ME!!!! I FEEL LIKE EVRY TIME I GET WORSE AND WORSE *sniffle* >.< SO SORRY GUYZZ!!!!!

hopefully this will make up for it:

">http://

its Jonghyun Appa and Key Umma and Baby Taemin ^_^ SO KYEOPTAAA <3333

kkk more jongkey 4 u guyz ^_^:

@keyy143: hey im sorry i cudnt do ur request cuz it wuz way 2 long and complicated 4 me >.< but heres jongkey 4 u anyways! I HOPE U LIKE IT! PLZ COMMENTT!! ^_^

kkkk SARANGHAE!!! MWAHH! <333333

-Dongsaeng Kiwi ^.^