Final

Pretty Please With Vanilla Ice Cream and a HUGE Cherry On Top!

 

 

"Hyunngggg...?" Mir whined cutely. He was lying on the bed he shared with Joon, bored to death, while the latter concentratedly looked over his script for the billionth time.

   "Hmmm....?" he hummed in reply, not looking up from his script.

   "I want ice cream!" the younger burst out cheerfully. Joon frowned and flipped the page.

   "Ani..." he mumbled, still not looking up. Mir pouted at the lack of attention he was receiving.

   "But HYUNNGGG! I REALLLY want ice creeamm!!"

    "No"

    "Pllleeaaassee........??"

    "No"

    "Pretty please??"

    "Mir! I said no!" Joon said, starting to get annoyed at Mir's childish complaining.

    "Pretty pleasee with VANILLA ICE CREAM and a HUUGE cherry on top??"

    "MIR! It's the middle of WINTER! Why the do you want ICE CREAM??" Joon finally looked up at Mir, furrowing his eyebrows in frustration at the younger, who jutted out his bottom lip even further.

   "I....I just do," he said softly, making his irresistable puppy eyes at Joon. Well they were usually irresistable, but Joon seemed to be able to ignore them this time....

   Honestly, though Mir DID want ice cream despite the fact that it was the middle of winter, that wasn't why he was making such a big fuss. He just wanted to spend some time with his hyung. Ever since he got the lead in this new drama, he was constantly busy, and never had time for Mir anymore. Mir was feeling neglected. Mir was used to being spoiled and babied, being the attention maknae he was, so this was a bit much for him, he didn't think he could cope with this much longer.

    Joon sighed in exasperation, running a hand through his hair, mussing it up. "You just DO? Mir, can't you see I'm busy here?! I don't have time for this right now! I'm sick and TIRED of you being so childish all the time! GROW UP!"

   Mir froze, staring at Joon with huge eyes that quickly filled up with tears. His lower lip trembled, and he silently ran out of the room, lowering his head in shame.

   As the door slammed behind Mir, Joon groaned in frustration, flopping back down on the bed. He had done the right thing, right? I mean, Mir WAS acting really annoying and childish. He couldn't whine his way through everything. Someone had to put him in his place, right?

   But still, Mir was just a baby. An adorable baby at that. He didn't deserve to be yelled at just because he wanted to eat ice cream with his boyfriend. How could he have been such a jerk to his baby boyfriend? (OHEMGEE O.O im making joon sound like a pedo...>.< lol) Joon groaned again and punched the bed, hard. Now Mir was probably crying somewhere....all because of Joon. What kind of hyung was he? What kind of BOYFRIEND was he? Joon screamed into his pillow, debating whether to run after the distraught maknae or not.

**********

   Mir ran out of the room, throwing himself onto the couch in the dorm living room. Thankfully, the room was empty. He curled up into a ball on the couch, sobbing his heart out into an unfortunate pillow. At first, he was mad at Joon. The elder was always ignoring him nowadays and never spent time with him. All he wanted was some ICE CREAM for kimchi's sake! ICE CREAM! But his boyfriend didn't even want to do THAT for him. He was SUCH a MEANIE. Then, he got mad at himself. What if his beloved Joonie hyung didn't like him anymore? The elder was OBVIOUSLY busy, but Mir still had to go and bother him like that until he blew up. How could he have been so selfish? His boyfriend was right; he needed to grow up and stop being a selfish baby. The more he thought about it, the angrier he got at himself and the harder he cried. He heard a door open and close, but he ignored it, continuing to wet the pillow with his tears. Then he heard a soft, worried voice.

   "Mir? Are you okay?" Seungho asked in concern. The younger refused to look up from the pillow, and only shook his head.

   "Hey...tell me what happened..." he said, sitting down on the couch next to Mir. The maknae slowly sat up, and wiped his face.

   "S-Seungho hyung....it's not f-fair! Joonie hyung never has t-time for me anymore! I-I wanted to get ice cream with J-Joonie hyung b-but he was practicing a-and I k-kept on annoying him and h-he got mad a-and he told me.....h-he t-told me he was t-tired of me being so ch-childish and told me t-to g-grow up..." Mir began to cry again, recalling the upsetting incident. 

   "Yah, Mir, I'm sure Joon didn't mean it. He was probably just frustrated from working on his drama and took it out on you. I'm sure he's feeling bad right now. I'll go talk to him..." Seungho ruffled Mir's hair and stood up, heading towards the JoonMir room. As soon as Seungho left, Mir went back to the pillow, fresh tears sliding down his face.

**********

   Joon was taking out all his frustration on his pillow when he heard a light knock on the door, and the door open. He looked up to see their leader enter the room. Not sparing him a second glance, he went back to punching the pillow.

   "Yah Joon...you okay bro?" Seungho asked, coming over to sit on the bed. Joon sighed and shrugged.

   "Come on...Mir's crying his heart out on the couch right now..."

   "Yeah, okay, you wanna know? I was going over my script and Mir kept on bugging to get ice cream even though it's the ing middle of winter and I blew up at him. I know, I'm a jerk," Joon frowned and looked away.

   "You do know why he wanted ice cream so badly right?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow. The latter looked up at him in confusion. Seungho rolled his eyes at the younger's obliviousness.

   "Joon, seriously? Mir has been feeling neglected since you got the lead in that drama. He feels like you're always busy and never have time for him anymore, which is not false. Mir just wanted to spend some time with you..." 

   Joon's eyes widened in realization. "Oh *.....I didn't realize,"

   "No sh*t, Sherlock," the elder rolled his eyes again.

   "I'll go talk to him," Joon stood up, ignoring the leader's rude comment and exited the room.

   As the door closed behind Joon, Seungho lay back on the bed and stretched, sighing in satisfaction.

   "I swear, I should be like a ing counselor or something....I'm so wise..." he his invisible (but not nonexistant xD) beard for a few seconds, before curling up on the bed and closing his eyes.

   "Sh*t, why is this bed so ing comfy....." he yawned, and within a few seconds he was in a deep sleep, snoring away loudly.

**********

   Mir was still crying when he heard the door open again, and loud footsteps rushed into the room. He soon felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around him.

   "Mireu..." a deep voice murmered into his ear. He could feel the hot breath against his ear, and it was surprisingly comforting. "I'm sorry, baby..." 

   Mir sniffled and turned around, throwing his arms around the elder, losing himself into his hyung's addicting embrace. "J-Joonie hyung, I-I'm sorry....I didn't mean to be so s-selfish," he whispered, burying his face into his boyfriend's muscular chest. 

   The elder, keeping one arm wrapped protectively around the younger's waist, brought his other arm up to Mir's soft hair and play with the cute pony-tail. "You're not selfish, Mir, it's my fault," Joon nuzzled the latter's neck, causing him to giggle.

  "Th-that tickles, hyunnngg," he whined. Joon smirked mischeivously and lightly tickled Mir's ribs.

   "How about this?"

   The younger squealed in surprise, trying to escape Joon's strong embrace, but the elder threw Mir back onto the couch, trapping him in between his legs. He began to mercilessly tickle the latter's stomach, and evil smirk on his face, causing Mir to shriek with laughter and kick his legs around.

   "HYUNG! S-STOP!" he finally managed to choke out between peals of laughter. Joon immediately moved back, allowing the breathless boy to sit back up.

   "That was all you had to say.." he grinned smugly at the younger boy who rolled his eyes and pouted.

   "Anyways, let's go get ice cream!"

   Mir looked up his hyung with huge, excited eyes. "REALLY?!" he cried, breaking out into a huge ecstatic grin. When Joon nodded, he let out a cute "YAYY!" and clapped his hands in delight.

   Joon grinned at his cute childishness and stood up, pulling Mir along with him. "Kaja!" (for those of u who dont knoww that means "let's go!" kkk? ^.^)

   The whole ride to the cafe, Mir nonstop bounced in his seat out of excitement. Joon noticed this as he gave Mir a sidelong glance.

   "You're that excited?" he questioned, amused. When the younger nodded happily, he grinned and pecked Mir's cheek, which immediately turned a cute shade of pink.

   When they arrived at the cafe, they walked straight to the counter to order.

   "I'll have a small coffee," Joon told the cashier noona, "And for him - "

   "Vanilla ice cream with a HUUGEE cherry on top, please!!" Mir pitched in brightly, exaggerating on the word "huge". Both Joon and the cashier noona shared a smile at Mir's adorkableness.

   After Joon paid for them and they got their coffee and ice cream, they headed towards a small table in the back to enjoy their date.

**********

   (Meanwhile, back in the dorm....)

   "Seungho hyung.....?" Cheundoong called out questioningly.

   When no one answered, he called out again."I need your wise advice!" 

   "HeeeEEELLLOOOO00000ooooOOO000oooo?????"

   Still no reply.

   Furrowing his eyebrows in confusion, Cheundoong began to wander around their dorm, looking for the leader. 10 minutes later, he had looked everywhere in the dorm except for the JoonMir room. He knew from experience how picky they were about people going in their room so he tried to stay away. But still, his hyung wasn't anywhere else. Sighing, Cheundoong reluctantly creaked the door open, only to find a passed out Seungho sprawled out on the bed. He walked over to the bed and poked the elder, but received no reaction. He poked him a couple more times, but his hyung wouldn't budge. He blew out his breath in frustration, and plopped down on the bed. However as soon as he sat down on the extremely comfortable bed, his eyes widened in surprise at it's comfortableness before drooping, and he fell back on the bed unconscious beside Seungho.

**********

   Back at the cafe, Joon and Mir were having a great time on their date. It had been a while since they had spent time together like this, and they were savoring every moment of it. 

   "Ohmigod Joonie hyung this ice cream is to DIE forrr! Want some??" Mir said excitedly, gobbling up his ice cream like there was no tomorrow.

   "Seriously Mireu, only you would eat ice cream at this time of the year.....and no thank you I shall stick with my deliciously warm coffee!" Joon stuck his tongue at Mir, who rolled his eyes.

   "Who's the childish one now?!"

   Joon grinned impishly at Mir. "You have ice cream on your nose, Mireu..." of course, the childish Mireu could not possibly eat his ice cream without making a mess.

   "WHEREE?!?!" Mir crossed his eyes, trying to see the ice cream and pouted. Joon refused to tell him and smirked. Before Mir knew what he was doing, Joon leaned over and the ice cream off the tip of his boyfriend's nose, causing the younger to turn bright red.

   "There."

**********

   (Meanwhile, back at the dorm.....)

   G.O stumbled back into the dorm. After a long day of running errands, he was ready to crash. He set the grocery bags on the counter in the table, and then headed towards his room. On the way to his room, he passed the JoonMir room. Surprisingly the door was open, something that rarely happened. Out of curiousity, G.O. sneakily peeked into the room, and saw Seungho and Cheundoong zonked out on the bed.

   "Ohmigod! It's like a SLUMBER PARTY!" he thought, grinning and made his way over to the bed to join in.

**********

   Joon buckled Mir into his seat and started the car.

   "How was that, Mireu?" he asked, grinning.

   "Amazingly awesome but I'm tired noowww," the maknae yawned hugely as if to prove his point, scrunching his nose up cutely.

   Joon smiled and gently kissed the younger's nose. "Just sleep, baby. I'll wake you when we get there."

   The ride back home was peacefully quiet, each just enjoying the others mere presence. When they arrived at the dorm, Joon got out of the car and walked around to the other side to open the door for Mir.

   "Yah, wake up..." he gently shook the sleeping baby, who blearily opened his eyes and rubbed them cutely.

   "I wanna sleeeepp..." he whined tiredly, pouting irresistably. Joon sighed, before positioning his arms around Mir and effortlessly lifting him up bridal-style. He really needed to stop spoiling his boyfriend. No wonder he acted like such a baby all the time.

   "You're so strong, Joonie hyung..." Mir mumbled admiringly, still half asleep. Joon smirked proudly.

   Okay, that. xD

   As he neared their room, Joon noticed the door was open and frowned. He didn't recall leaving the door open.....? Joon entered the room, and was met with the sight of the snoozing Seungho, Cheundoong, and G.O. They were all arms and legs, jumbled up together, and snoring too. Let's just say it was not a pleasant sight (or sound).

   Silence.

   Then.........

   "YAH!! GET THE IN HELL OUTTA HERE S!!! YEAH, GO TAKE YOUR IN LITTLE GIRLY SLUMBER PARTY SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU B*TCHES!! @#$%^&*^*&&^%%$@#$%^&*@#$$#@#***#$%^@!!!!!"

   Joon's booming voice was heard throughout the country and inspired EXO's screaming raps in Mama. Hey, it was pretty genius, wasn't it? 

**********

OH. EM. GEE. i cannot believe i finished this so quickly!! :-O ASDFGHJKLASQWORPQDQWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Anywayzzz hope ya guyz liked it! seriously, the lonely MBLAQ trio be trolls in da background xD that ending wuz so random...O.O 

@forgetful_person: hey! ik this isnt exactly what u requested lol but ur comment inspired me ^_^ also, i wuz checkng out ur profile (aish i sound like a creepy stalker O.O lol) and it said ur a reviewer..? i hope u can review this chappie thats dedicated 2 u cuz i really want opinions! hope u like it!!! ^_^

check out Mir's adorkableness...i wanna glomp him so bad O.O 

 

kkkk PLZZ comment and subscribe! i swear i get all giddy and start giggling creepily whenever i read a comment or get a new subbie.....kekeke ^.^ SARANGHAE!! MWAHH!! <33333

-Dongsaeng Kiwi ^_^