Finding their true identities

Falling In Love with the Enemy

 

Taeyang POV
 
---School-----
 
"GD?"
 
Taeyang is looking around the school looking for him since it's lunch time..
and his worried about Yuri....
 
after he left her in the library the other day ago.. 
Yuri started acting different.. he doesn't understand what it is but something is different about her and his just very worried.....
 
"OH.. GD..." He saw him walking down the hallways to go to the library..
 
"Oh dara noona.." Taeyang greeted her...
 
"Hey... ummm can I talk to you for a second.." As taeyang drag Gd..
 
"Mianhe Dara... will talk some other time.." As Gd let Taeyang dragged him..
 
"Hey why the hell are you hanging out with her? you said that--"
 
"deh I know she said she wanted to tell me something so--"
 
"What's up with Yuri?... I mean she's kinda acting strange?" Taeyang changes the subject and asked Gd what's been really worrying him.
 
"What about my cousin huh? YA.. tell me the truth you like her?"
 
Taeyang looked at GD stunned on what he just said..
 
"WELL----" taeyang awkwardly scratch his head while his thinking of something to say...
 
"Ya.. arasso.. go ahead you could court her.." Gd smirked at taeyang..
 
"WAIT.. what are you--"
 
"deh... now let's go and find the guys.. before I changed my mind" Gd smirked at Taeyang...
 
Taeyang blushed... "Gd-shi... kamshaminda... I'll take care of her.."
 
 
 
 
Dara Pov
 
As dara was about to stab Gd..... Taeyang came..
 
"Dammit.." Dara muttered to herself..
 
"Oh... it's ok maybe some other time.." as Gd left her...
 
"This won't do..... I have to get more closer to him...." Dara smirked
 
 
 
 
 
Top POV
 
-----TOP'S HOUSE-----
 
*Ding *Dong
 
Top smirked "It's..... show time."
 
"Bominator...." Top greeted Bom enthsiasticly.
 
"YAH!! don't call me weird names..." Bom pouted and crossed her arms..
 
"CUTE....Now how could she be a witch?" Top thought to himself...
 
Bom entered his house and when she did gapped wide open..
 
Top chuckled at her reaction..
 
"Come on stop gawking around.."
 
"This is your house!!!!!... are you insane and you expect me to clean--"
 
"Hey now I didn't say your chores yet..."
 
"Remember...... YOU ARE MY PERSONAL MAID... SO WHERE THIS..."
 
Top handed her a maid suit..
 
"AIIISHHH.. THIS IS TOO MUCH TABI!!!"
 
"Tabi?.... "
 
"Yep...." bom smirked at him
 
"OKAY... THEN FINE YOU COULD CALL ME TABI...BOMINATOR.." Top chuckled at her..
 
Bom stucked her tongue at him and headed to the bathroom while she changed her clothes to the maid outfit.....
 
"Oh boy this is going to be a long day...." Bom said and gave a deep sighed..
 
Top heard what she said...
 
"Yep it is..." He grinned at Bom and muttered to himself..
 
"Hyung bom is here... arasso I know... I'll find out if she is indeed a Wicca... don't worry I got this.." Top hanged up on GD..
 
"SHOW TIME..." He sang loudly to himself...
 
 
Bom POV
 
"Show time..." She heard top sing while she was in the bathroom..
 
"Just great!!!!!! I should've used my magic too to cheat on our basketball game instead of being a maid to this bingo.."
 
"OMG... I LOOK UGGHHH." as bom looked at herself in the mirror with the maid outfit on..
 
Bom gave a final exhale and headed out of the bathroom to faced her master....
 
"Top oppa." Bom bowed at top while he sat down on his couch with his legs cross like a cocky boy..
 
He grinned at Bom..
 
"Give me a massage Maid Bom." Top took off his shirt and layed on the couch with his face planted on the seat..
 
"WHAT?" Bom blushed as she checked out top's fitted body...
 
"Now...." Top ordered..
 
She felt chills to the bone when top commanded her... just like a god..
 
Bom rolled her eyes...
 
"Deh.."
 
Bom sat on the couch beside him and began rubbing top's back..
 
"Mmmmmm..." Top groaned
 
"Uhh....." Bom said and blushed when she heard the noises that top was making.... It was making her uncomfortable...
 
"yea.....mmmmmmmm."
 
"ohhh...yea....mmmmmmm."
 
"wow.....woooo...mmmmmmmm."
 
"Aish... would you stop making those weird noises!!!!!!!!." Bom stopped rubbing his back but he still.....
 
"Yes..... that's right... right there..mmmmmm"
 
"uhhh... I'm not even massaging you anymore..." Bom complained at top who is acting really silly.
 
"mmmmm...bom don't stop.."
 
"Bom your soo good....mmmmm.."
 
"Your hands..mmmmm..."
 
"OH...YEAHH..I'M FEELING GOOD."
 
"I’m just Celebratin’
A A A A I like it baby
U U U U come be my lady."     (Oh yeah GD AND TOP FEAT BOM MUSIC part of lyrics.)
 
 
"mmmmmmmm.......Ouch---" Top groaned one last time...
 
"YAH.." Bom complained at Top as she hit him with the pillow on his head.
 
Top started to laugh his off...
 
"Arasso Bominator.. I'll stop.."
 
"Ok... massage time is over!!... lunch time!!!!!!"
 
"EHH? lunch time but it's only 9?"
 
"Yea... so? I eat lunch early come on pali.."
 
As top led bom to his kitchen....
 
Top POV
 
-------Top's Kitchen----
 
 
 
"OMG... I can't believe you freaking burned the ramen!!!!!!"
 
Top scolded at Bom while the entire house is engulfed with black smoke... The fire alarm in Top's house started to alarm...
 
"Have you ever cooked ramen before?.. geez!! what a pabo.. Bom go open the windows.... PALI"
 
"DEH..MIANHEEE." Bom shouted at Top while she cover her ears with her hands."
 
When Bom left... Top used his powers to distinguished the fire...
 
"She's the worst maid EVER..." Top sighed and then he remembered something about what GD said...
 
"Salt.... Witches are scared of them and according to our ancestors it is a protection used against demons, witches and evil spirits."
 
"Ottakae... mianhe..Uhhh Top..hello?" Bom said as she waved her hands infront of his face..
 
"HELLO...EARTH TO TABI.." Bom yelled at Top's ears..
 
"YAH.. MIANHE.. I was just thinking about something.." Top said who spaced out thinking about what GD said....
 
"You are one weird go-.... GUY.. I sometimes feel your not human... are you an alien or something" Bom said.... as she hit top on his shoulder...
 
"Aishhh... your the alien... A PABO ALIEN!! YOU CAN'T EVEN COOK RAMEN!!!!!"
 
"GEEZ... YOU ARE A PABO YOU KNOW THAT!!!! WHO FREAKING PUT ONLY THE NOODLES ON THE PAN WITHOUT WATER!?"
 
"WHO DOES THAT? AISHHH.. LOOK YOU JUST WASTED TWO OF MY RAMEN NOODLES.." Top said as he dumped his burn noodles.
 
"Mianhe... I'll cook you something else.." As bom started to rummaged his kitchen again..
 
"ANDE... YOU MIGHT BURN THE HOUSE DOWN!!!!" Top said as he shielded his kitchen to bom..
 
"I promise I won't...aishh.. do you have any corn instead?"
 
"Corn....sure.... let's go to my backyard and steal some corn from daesung's garden.." As top led bom outside far away from his kitchen as much as possible.....
 
 
-----Backyard-----
 
Bom is grilling the corn.....
 
"Not bad bominator...the corn is good." Top said munching his third corn now...
 
"Told you I'm not a bad cook..." 
 
"Psshhhh... yes you are... you can't even cook ramen!"
 
"Bleh..." Bom stucked her tongue out at top...
 
"Here put butter in it.... taste better." Bom offered top.
 
"Nah... I want salt..." As top sprinkled salt all over his corn..
 
"Here try this..."
 
"Uh... salt.. that looks kinda nasty.." Bom cringed away from the corn that top was offering...
 
Top raised his eyebrow to her
 
"Ande... try it..." As top pushed the corn in her face..
 
"Remember Bom.. you are my maid so you do what I say..."
 
Bom furrowed her eyebrows at top and then looked at the corn.
 
Top smirked at bom as he thought to himself...
 
"Let's see if you are really a witch......."
 
 
 
 
 
 
Daesung POV
 
----Park----
 
"Minzy-ah smile.." *Click as daesung took another picture of her.
 
"Yah.. oppa take pictures around the scenery not just me.."
 
"Oh come on.. you are the scenery.." As daesung snap another picture of her..
 
"Yah... stop it oppa.." minzy giggled.
 
Daesung remembered what GD said to him...
 
"Hyung.. aren't witches ugly? with cricket nose.... weird faces... lots of mo--"
 
"Moles... deh" Gd said
 
"But daesung-ah..  the witches that we see on t.v are only myths on what they really look like but I know one thing for sure that is not a myth about their appearance... the way they dressed and accesories...  See if she wears a pentacle or maybe attracted to it."
 
Daesung kept snapping pictures at Minzy as an act to focus on what she was wearing using his camera lens.... but unfortunately he didn't see any necklaces on her....
 
"Plan B.. to the mall.." Daesung muttered to himself...
 
"Minzy-ah.. I'm hungry... let's go to the mall!!!!." Daesung said to Minzy.
 
-----Mall----
 
After they ate Daesung suggested to go to the department store to check out some cool accessories.....
 
As minzy looked around also.. Daesung saw a pentagram mecklace.. He grabbed it and took another random necklace..
 
"Minzy-ah which one do you like.?" As Daesung smiled at her while he has the pentacle necklace to his left hand and a random ugly necklace with feather on it with his right hand..
 
"uhhh..." Minzy looked at the pentacle that Daesung was offering her..
 
Daesung saw how she had her eyes on his left hand...
 
"Come on pick one I'll buy a necklace for you..." Daesung said and then thought to himself...
 
"Please....don't be a witch... when I'm starting to like you...."
 
 
 
 
 
 
Seungri POV
 
He bought flowers to Chaerin and apologized to her and fortunately she accept it.. Now they're just walking around town chatting up and passing the time when Seungri suggestd to go to a pet store..
 
"Come on this would be fun..." As Seungri dragged Chaerin...
 
There's a purpose on why he wanted to go to the pet store because his GD hyung said.....
 
"Black cats... witches are attracted to them.. and they are basically their pets.." As Seungri remembered what his hyung said...
 
"OHH.. CUTE...." As Seungri tapped on a glass trying to get a puppies attention..
 
"Chaerin-ah look at the cute puppy!!!!!" Seungri said while he pulled Chaerin beside her..
 
"Aren't they cute?" 
 
"EHH... sure.."
 
"WAEYO? that's not cute enough for you?.."
 
"I like cats better than dogs..."
 
"What kind of cats?" As Seungri gulped and now nervous..
 
"Ummmmmm....." While Chaerin pulled Seungri towards where the cats at...
 
"THAT ONE.. CUTE-AH" Chaerin Pointed at a specific cat..
 
Seungri thought to himself and didn't want to look where chaerin pointed at...
 
"Aishhh... please don't be a BLACK CAT...." Seungri prayed to himself...
 
"YAH.. PABO.. wrong direction.. that cat right there!" As Chaerin guided his head to the cat where she pointed at.....
 
Seungri's eye's turned big....
 
"OH.... th--- that--- ca--cat..." Seungri stuttered...
 
 
 
 
 
 
GD POV
 
*Ding *Dong
 
Gd rang the bell for the fifth time now and finally Dara answered her door..
 
"Oh gd-shi... what are you doing here? and how'd you know where I live?" Dara said looking really nervous..
 
"I have my sources..." Gd smirked at her..
 
"Well I came here since you didn't have time to talk to me... I came to you instead.."
 
"Aren't you going to let me in?" As GD raised her eyebrows at her..
 
"Oh... ummm I don't want to be rude you see I haven't clean the house yet and its dir-- aishh Gd-shi."
 
Gd just suddendly pushed Dara aside and let himself in... he then thought to himself.. remembering his plan with the boys....
 
"If they are really witches we need to see their house..... because witches would definetly have their own sacred space... like an altar for their voodoo or black magic crap....." As Gd remembered telling this to his brothers..
 
"And I'm the one who's going to find out about it....." As Gd instructed the boys to distract the other girls while he checked out their place... but there's one obstacle...Dara...
 
"So what were you going to tell me?" As GD walked around the house.. going into the bathroom, kitchen and ---
 
"What are you a house insector?' Dara chuckled nervously as he blocked his way from him entering her room...
 
She then guide Gd To sit down on the couch..
 
"So.. umm since you came here about.. you know..." Dara fidgeted her fingers as she can't look straight at Gd....
 
"Why are you soo fidgety and nervous?..are you hiding something?" As Gd furrowed her eyebrows at her..
 
"Ande.. why would I hide something.." Dara chuckled..
 
"Because......  you seem like you are.."
 
"Ok..... umm... yes I'am hiding something.. wanna know?"
 
Gd scooted himself more on the edge of the couch and placed his hands on his knees scooting closer to dara..
 
"AND... What's that secret?" GD furrowed his eyebrows...
 
Dara finally looked up at Gd with a serious face on and then she smirked...
 
Gd had goosebumps all over his body when she did that..
 
"You see my secret is that I'AM..........." As Dara reached towards her pants pocket....