The Fifth Witch

Falling In Love with the Enemy

 

GD POV
 
"WHY THE HECK IS IT SOO HARD FOR YOU TO BEHAVE.."
 
The boys all meet up at their secret hideout hidden from the forest.. not far from their home...
 
As the boys were lecturing their maknae..... Gd had a phone call..
 
"Deh... arasso Yuri."
 
"What's wrong.?"
 
"They want us all to come back home now.... it's getting late.."
 
As they all stood up Seungri interrupted them...
 
"Hyung..... Mianhe for the way I acted.... We defiently need to control our powers..." Seungri mumbled as he still remain seated...
 
"Seungri-ah what the heck happen?" Top asked
 
"Yea how the hell did you suddendly lost control?" Daesung said...
 
"We all felt it..... this weird feeling I don't know what you were doing BUT NEVER DO THAT AGAIN.." Gd warned Seungri
 
"aissshh... you couldve created a big hurricane if you lost control like that again!!!!!" Taeyang said... while his hands went up to flame... wanted to beat the crapped out of Seungri..
 
"Hyung..... it was Chaerin...."
 
"I like her... and then YOU KNOW WE KISSED!!.. "
 
"Hyung I've never felt anything like that... but as in a good and also a bad way.."
 
"You see I feel a connection towards her like....."
 
"SOUL MATE BWAHAHAHA?" TOP said
 
"Could be?.... but there's something else...... like I don't know.... her aura.. when I was kissing her... it's different.. that's why I lost control.."
 
"My body just reacted itself like it wants to defend.... or protect?" Seungri said in a confusion...
 
"That never happen when we kiss girls.."
 
"It's like--"
 
"Seungri.. I don't want you to hang out with that Chaerin.."
 
"Same to you guys... I think it's best to keep your distant away from  the new girls.."
 
"But hyung... I have a photograph class with Minzy."
 
"UHH... Bom has to repay the bet that we have.." 
 
"Umm... hyung.. I gotta apologized to Chaerin and I NEED TO MAKE A STUPID EXPLANATION ABOUT WHAT HAD HAPPEN.. I DON'T WANT HER TO THINK I'M A FREAK.. OR BE SUSPICIOUS ABOUT US!!!!!!!"
 
"Aisshhhh..... ok fine BUT... keep your distance.."
 
"GD... what's troubling you?"
 
"I don't know.. there is something wrong with them I could feel it like..."
 
"Its hard to explain.."
 
"Deh I know what you mean..." As the boys nodded in agreement about the weird vibe that they get towards the new girls in town...
 
"Why don't we spy on them?" Seungri said
 
"YAH YOU ERT YOU AND YOUR WEIRD---"
 
"THAT'S RIGHT!!!!....... Maknae... I think that's a good plan.."
 
"Since we are having  weird vibes on the girls.... why not spy on them and see what--"
 
"Come to think of it... when she hugged me I think she plucked my hair.."
 
All his hyungs looked at their maknae..
 
"HUH?"
 
"NAH.. IT'S PROBABLY YOUR ERTED MIND!" taeyang chuckled..
 
"Ande she really did..."
 
"Well that's weird..." Daesung said
 
"SO your suggesting that they could be WITCHES?" GD furrowed his eyebrows at seungri
 
"I don't know... I mean why would Seungri react to "defend or protect himself" all of you felt it how Seungri lost control of his power by just "KISSING" Chaerin..."
 
"WITCHES... ughhhh!!" Daesung said in disgust as his hairs stand up from his skin...
 
"ARE YOU GUYS NUTS?.. DIDNT OUR ANCESTORS VANISHED THEM ALONG TIME AGO?" Top said...
 
"Vanish top.... but not kill.."
 
They all looked at each other...
 
"Damn.. I hate to admit it.. but yes... Possibly they might be.." Seungri mumbled..
 
"THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!! If they are they would be the stupidest witches ever.."
 
"Yea true that I mean coming in our town... and challenging us.. that would not be a good idea."
 
"They will turn into dust once we kill them in just a matter of seconds.." Taeyang said not believing that they could be witches..
 
"BUT HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THE WEIRD AURAS? SEUNGRI'S WEIRD--" Daesung said reasoning out to his brothers...
 
"Look all I'm saying is that they could be one...." Gd said
 
"We don't have enough evidence hyung." Seungri said
 
"Then will find one and prove it that theyre witches..." Top suggested..
 
"AND... IF THEY ARE?" Taeyang asked..
 
"WE have no choice.... KILL THEM.." Gd straightly said..
 
"Aishhh hyung.. that's too harsh... You know we don't kill when we have too!" Seungri complained.
 
"I feel like a bad god if you openly say it straight up like that." Daesung agreed to Seungri
 
They all remained silent thinking what the maknaes said and they know his right...
 
"Deh.... but obviously if they came here and they are witches.. there's only one thing for them to do..."
 
"KILL US."
 
"DUH.. OBIOUSLY.."
 
"We did vanished their clan.."
 
"Revenge?"
 
"hahaha.. see what I mean Hyung.. I told you soo!!!!!" seungri high five GD remembering the creepy dialog that he made up during Lee Hyori's class.
 
Taeyang smacked Seungri's face with a fire ball.
 
Seungri waved his hand blocking the fire coming towards his face..
 
"Yah hyung.... you will burn my face!!!!!!!!!!"
 
"this is not good..... we can't--" Taeayang said
 
"Aishh I know..." Gd groaned
 
"Get close to the girls... and find out if they're really are witches!!!!!!"
 
 GD told his brothers...
 
"DEH.. WE WILL" all of the four gods said
 
"THIS IS DEFINETLY A THREAT TO EVERYBODY NOT JUST US!"
 
"We can't let history repeat itself again....." Gd said...
 
"Just..... don't fall in love with them though.." GD joked around
 
"GROSS.. HYUNG HELL NO." Daeung said
 
"Maknae?" Gd asked his Panda.
 
"Of course hyung.. no matter how much Chaerin wants me..... never would I fall in love with an enemy." seungri nodded his head to his hyungs.
 
"HAHAHAH..." Taeyang laughed at Seungri
 
"PSSHHH... that bominator..a witch.. this would be interesting.." Top smirked.
 
 
 
 
 
"All right then......"
 
"From the powers of the heaven I GD Gods of the spirits vowed to protect  humanity and balance the earth."
 
"I Daesung god of earth vowed thee."
 
"I Seungri god of wind vowed thee."
 
"I Top god of water vowed thee."
 
"I Taeyang god of fire vowed thee."
 
They all raised there right hand in the air....
 
"Protect us from the evil lurking upon us.. we call our ancestors to give us strenght to defeat our enemies."
 
Thundered rolled in the sky as the gods heard their call......
 
 
 
 
 
Dara POV
--------School library-----
Dara is really worried about Chaerin and her other sisters.... She admit that the gods are very attractive but they can't fall in love witht the enemy... Their mission is not complete yet since the 4 of them can't take down the 5 gods by themselves... 4 against 5 is not fair.....
 
Chaerin was with Seungri again and they went to the mall together....
 
Minzy is with Daesung at a park taking pictures for their photograph class...
 
Bom is in Top's house acting up as his maid.....
 
"Aishh..." As Dara give out a big sigh.
 
She then saw Yuri entered the library with Taeyang....
 
"Hmmmm she likes him.." As dara grinned at the couple......
 
"hmm.. since Yuri is GD's cousin... she's close to them...... then maybe?"
 
Dara smirked...
 
When Taeyang left Yuri... she approached her..
 
"Yuri... can I talk to you.?"
 
"Sure... whats up."
 
Dara held her hand and looked right in her eyes..
 
"Yuri-ah mianhe.."
 
Dara snapped her finger and made Yuri Fell asleep...
 
"hmmm. seems like you have a protection spell.."
 
Dara  found the source and took off the protective ring that she have......
 
Dara looked around the library.. and then she waved her hands locking the doors and shutting down the blinds on the windows....
 
She then got candles out of her bag and light it up by waving her hands swiftly to the candles..
 
She then grabbed a white chalked and drew a big star on the floor laying the unconcious Yuri in the middle of it....
 
Dara smirked... she then pricked her blood then mixed it up with wine..
 
"From now on Yuri Kwon.... you would be one of us." As dara started her cantation spell.......
 
 
 
 
YURI POV
 
"What a massive headache I have.."
 
"EYYY WAKE UP.." GD said....
 
Yuri took a deep gulped of breath..
 
"YA COUSIN I'M AWAKE! AISHHHH... WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THAT?"
 
Gd chuckled... Yuri hates it when Gd grasped on her spirit making her feel out of breath..
 
"My bad..." As Gd woked Yuri up... he sense something is wrong with his cousin..
 
"Are you sick or something?"
 
"Ande... why?"
 
"Nothing...... it's just that your aura seems different.. are you sure?"
 
Gd touched Yuri's forehead..
 
"Deh.."
 
Gd looked at Yuri with worried...
 
"Arasso.. head down now breakfast is ready...."
 
"Deh.." Yuri got off her bed and went to the bathroom.
 
"Uggghhh" Yuri groaned as her head started aching..
 
She then heard whispers and voices on her head then the lights in her bathroom started flickering......
 
*knock *knock
 
"yuri-ah are you okay?"
 
"Pali... we are going to be late for school!!!!"
 
The voices, the flickering lights and the headache stopped suddendly...
 
"Deh."
 
She opened the door... and saw her cousin with her breakfast
 
"Are you sure your alright?.. eat here instead you don't seem fine..."
 
"Deh.."
 
"Oh yuri-ah I found this on the floor..I told you not to take it off.."
 
"Mianhe.. can you please give me a little privacy?"
 
"Geez ok ms. cranky pants.." 
 
Yuri ate her breakfast in her room and dressed up in her uniform... She then took her ring and put it on but when she did...
 
"AHH.. OUCH.." the ring shocked her..
 
"What the?" Yuri tried to put on the ring but it shocked her again...
 
"YURI-AH PALIIIIII.."
 
"Deh....aishhh.." Yuri said.. she then put her ring in her drawer as she hurried up putting her shoes..
 
"Crap I forgot to close my blinds and closet..
 
"YURIIIII" GD SCREAMED..
 
"AISHHHH".. she then suddendly waved her hands and her closet doors and blinds suddendly closed by itself...
 
Yuri was shocked..
 
"WHAT THE-- I CAN'T HAVE POWERS.. ONLY GD OPPA--..."
 
"WHAT'S GOING ON?" she mumbled to herself.........
 
She grabbed her bag and the contents fell inside of it...
 
As she was putting her stuff back in her bag...
 
There was a dagger inside of her bag with a weird markings on it........
 
She took the knife and held it.... It felt good in her hands and suddendly a weird electricity started coursing through her body...
 
She looked at her refection on the knife when she suddendly saw a star symbol appeared on it....
 
Then suddendly..... Yuri....... changed......
 
"The gods.... would repay back... the Wiccas would rised again.." Yuri said to herself..
 
"Deh cousin I'll be right down.." Yuri put the dagger inside her back and walked out of her room like nothing happen....
 
 
 
 
Dara POV
 
"Girls, it's done.... we have our fifth Wicca....."
 
As she had a 4 way phone call with her girls..
 
"Deh unnie good job." Minzy praised her unnie.
 
"We can finally complete our mission.." Bom agreeing to Dara.
 
"The circle is complete." CL said..
 
Dara smirked..
 
"Since we now all have our individual target.... It's my turn now.."
 
Dara hanged up on the phone and walked towards GD's desk where his sitting at....
 
"Gd oppa"
 
Gd looked up
 
"Deh.. what do you want?"
 
"Mianhe for bothering you but can  I talk to you for a second..?"
 
Gd furrowed her eyebrows and nodded at her... Dara led the way as she headed outside of class..
 
Dara made Gd walked in front of her... and as soon as he did... she took out her knife....holding it behind her with her right hand..... 
 
 
 
She's ready..... to avenged her family......her Wiccas...