Who Gets the Part?

Will you be my Cinderella?

 

Desperate, he took a swig of the water and dove in. Though he had been worried that she would resist, she had easily opened up to his entrance. He transferred the water to her and was about to pull out when she crushed his mouth with hers. Her tongue had begun to encircle his as she continued to onto it. He was stunned and didn’t know how to react. She pulled him in even further and he could only find strength to prop his forearms against the sofa. She tugged at his lips willing him to kiss back, but he knew that she would regret it if she were to find out what was happening. It took all of his will power to break away from their passionate exchange, leaving a whimpering Jessica.

 

He stepped back with wide eyes. Was she awake? Was she okay? Her eyes stayed closed and she seemed to have calmed down. He held his hand against his heart, it was racing. He could only hope that she wasn’t awake or wouldn’t remember, but at the same time he prayed that she would. Because if she did that would mean that they would have a chance. Would they ever have a chance, he wondered. And as though the heavens were smiling down on him, his phone buzzed. Still dazed, he glanced at the phone’s screen, it was flashing with the name, Director…

 

Director Sang:

Good news Donghae looks like we’ll be seeing you soon. Tell me when you have a free schedule.

 

For a second Donghae returned to his normal self and began jumping up and down excitedly while having his own little victory dance. In the middle of his air guitar session he heard a familiar ring tone. It was Jessica’s phone. He couldn’t help but peek at it. To his surprise the message he saw was from Hyun Joong:

 

Yah! Where’d you run off to!?! Way to abandon me during our date, I’ll forgive you for now considering that someone has good news~ someone got a part~ Woo! Can’t wait to work with you princess ;).

 

His fists tightened and his eyebrows knotted. How did Kim Hyun Joong get a part? And what was he talking about when he said Jessica and him were on a date. Was that why she had seemed so flustered when he knocked into her? He would make sure they weren’t going on any more dates. He scrolled down and continued to read…

 

P.S. You left that toy you wouldn’t let go of before.

(He attached a picture of him pretending to hold the fishy hostage)

If you want the precious toy back you have to go on another date with me.

 

-Love oppa

 

A toy she wouldn’t let go of, huh? Why does that toy look oh so familiar? Since when was she so close to Hyun Joong? Was she lying about her not being interested in him? Did she like Hyun Joong more than she liked him? She had a lot of explaining to do…