one two lots of poo

bad chinese food

 

 

It seemed like an insult for Kris to settle for cheap attempt bad Chinese food, being Chinese himself, but hey, who's watching?

 

Assigned to a single booth, Kris slides in and sits. He's dressed like he's a celebrity going to a movie premiere. Kris simply will not go out of his apartment in sweats and a T-shirt. A waiter with a very thick Asian accent and poor English skills with heavy eyebags (but not the kind from sleep, which Kris found interesting) and jet black hair asks him what he wants to drink.

 

“Water, please,” he says in his native language Chinese, hoping the waiter understands. If he didn't then he would feel extremely racist.

 

Surprised, the waiter nods, to Kris's relief. “Please help yourself,” he replies back before going off to get Kris's water.

 

Kris gets up to fill his plate with food. He's starving.

 

After like 10 minutes of deciding what he wants and plopping things on his plate, he finally arrives back to his booth. His requested water is already there, straw in. He pulls his own pair of black and white chopsticks out with cute pandas on the top. He doesn't let any of his friends know because they'll probably make fun of him. And by friends, he means Kim Jongdae.

 

He eats his food delightfully, with the waiter (named Tao, after being called from his other waiter friends) checking on him every once in awhile.

 

But then the tables turned and suddenly Kris was the one checking on him.

 

Well.

 

More like checking him out.

 

Tao was cleaning up tables when he got to one across from the booth where Kris was enjoying his meal. He was working hard and when he noticed a spot in the middle of the table, he bent straight over, giving Kris a perfect view of his .

 

When Kris turned his head only to find Tao's about 4 feet away from his face, his jaw dropped open and he dropped his panda chopsticks.

 

It was almost like when your teacher bent over to help another student and her was in your face.

 

Except Tao was a hot waiter with a nice so it was okay.

 

Tao kept working hard and occasionally his hips would jerk. The whole time Kris had his eyes glued to it. When Tao was about to rise back up, Kris's head snapped back to his food.

 

I was not just checking out his .

 

Bull. Yes you were.

 

The second time he came to the restaurant, Tao recognized him.

 

“Hello again sir,” he greeted him. “Wufan is name? I see check,” he continued with his poor English.

 

Kris was a little touched that Tao remembered him even though he dealt with so many--

 

“It only 2 days! You like food a lot haha?”

 

Ah.

 

It's only been two days..

 

It felt like a week...

 

This is embarrassing.

 

I need a life.

 

“Don't hurt yourself trying to talk in English,” Kris replied in Chinese. “And yes, but please call me Kris.”

 

Tao let out his held breath in relief. “Oh boy. Thank you, Kris. English is hard. I wish I had a different job where I could speak my native language.”

 

Kris chuckled. “Tao is name? I hear from friends,” he mimicked in 'Tao English' he called it. They both laughed pretty hard.

 

“I need to get back to work. What do you want to drink, Kris?”

 

Work is work, I guess.

 

“Surprise me,” Kris answered, before doing his usual routine of getting his food.

 

Tao soon came back with something fizzy and sweet looking with cream on top. He set it down with ease on Kris's table.

 

“It's strawberry cream soda,” Tao says with a smile. “I made it myself.”

 

Kris had to admit, it did look pretty yummy. He wanted to tell himself that “he shouldn't be drinking this because he's watching his weight” but that's complete bull because he's at a ing Chinese buffet.

 

He grabbed a straw given to him earlier and put it in the soda. As he took the first sip, his eyes grew wide.

 

“Tao, you really made this by yourself?” Kris asked in awe.

 

Tao looked flustered. “Y-Yeah, I did.”

 

Kris pointed to it. “This tastes amazing, seriously. Like from an actual drink shop or something. Have you done anything else like this?”

 

“Yeah, I--”

 

ZITAO!

 

Tao nearly jumped and looked into the direction the shriek was coming from. It was an old lady wearing a cheongsam, spewing angry frustrated English at Tao.

 

Talk about great management.

 

Tao bowed over and over, sputtering apologies. “I work now, ma'am.”

 

Before rushing back to his job, Tao looked over to Kris with a apologetic glance. Kris nodded, showing that it was okay with him.

 

 

--

EDIT IM BAD WITH COPY PASTE STORY

lets hope i dont poop out on this one