Chapter 1~

I Think I Just Fell for You...

I'm sooo sorry for the late update but all of my reason is below! Just read first okay ^^"

 

Legend

*Youngmin's inner thoughts/feelings*

 

 

o(^o^)o

 

 

Youngmin's POV

 

   “Come on Youngmin! You're gonna miss all the fun! Just play one game. Pwease?” Oh darn. He did it again! What 'again' did you asked? Well, let me introduce you to one of the famous 'Aegyo Trick' that my twin brother always use to me whenever he wants me to do something.

 

   “I already said it for almost 20 times already. And in case you didn't notice, I said it in a human language where species like you would understand. I said, NO!” I told him again and again.

 

   I think Kwangmin is from a different planet 'cause he can't even understand the simplest word that is kinda short and also easy to search in a dictionary. I mean what kind of species doesn't even know what the word 'no' means? Oh yeah, his species. Duh! Right readers?

 

   Owh.... right. I bet you guys didn't know what in the world am I talking or babbling about. 

 

*shy plus blushing a bit (//u//)*

 

   I forgot to introduce myself to you readers.

 

*guilty for a moment (//u//)*

 

   But who doesn't know me?! I'm quite well-known you know? Well, it's okay. We're humans after all. We forget somethings let alone the peoples we met :p So let me introduce myself and I will do it just this once okay! Read carefully

 

*like you can't re-read it again (^p^) LOL my bad /`(^o^)*

 

    Now, my name is Jo Youngmin. 18 years old and currently studying at School of Performing Arts and also well known as SOPA among us. Oh, I'm also currently a singer or you could say idol -

 

*self-praising for a second (^-^)

 

  - under Starship Entertainment where I debuted about two years ago

 

*plus minus yourself (^p^) *

 

   with my twin brother, Kwangmin, No Minwoo, same age but a month younger, Kim Donghyun, 24, our leader, Lee Jeongmin, 19, our third hyung and also the life of our group and lastly Shim Hyunseong, 20, our main vocal that makes the girls melts with only his voice. And me? Of course I'm the coolest Prince Charisma vocalist. Not to mention that I 'm the visual of the group

 

*kekeke I must be so handsome! Self-praising again! o(^o^)o*

 

   Want to see my pic? Just freakin' Google it! I'm so popular you know. You can also Yahoo or Daum of Bing or any kind of search engines that you used, just type 'Jo Youngmin' and my angelic face will be poppin' out at your screen in no time.

 

   “Hey! Is your head's still here? Hello? Earth to Youngmin? Youngmin to Earth? Kekeke” a voice that I kinda familiar I heard from a long distance. When I blink for a few times again, then I saw Kwangmin is waving his hand in front of my face with his annoying smile.

 

   “Kekeke. I thought you have flown to England already. You're not even listening to what I'm saying for the last 10 minutes! How could you?! You're so mean...” Kwangmin let his tounge. Well, how could I even listen to him when I was chatting with you guys right? Idiot brother

 

*Mehrong behind Kwangmin's back (>p<)*

 

   “Whu-What? Oh yeah. You were saying?” I pretend to not listening to him when I knew what he was talking about.

 

   “ I said, just try one game here,” Bingo. Told you guys he will start to babble again. Just bare with it alright. “It's a waste that we've come this far and also got some tickets that is super rare to enter this super cool funfair. Plus, we're not even chased by those fan girls here. So that means, we're safe here. Come Youngie. Just one ga-”

 

   “What did you just called me?!” I cut his words when I heard he said something funny when he called my name just now. Did he just called me 'Youngie'? 'Cause he better didn't!

 

   “Ye-NO! I didn't! I said Youngmin. I swear! I swear in the name of Pikachu! I swear I didn’t' I-Forgive me. Please??!!” Kwangmin begged as I got closer to him. Hahaha Now he knows who's the boss here. Who? Me of course * \(^u^)/ *

 

   “Okay then I'll pretend that I didn't hear that.” And with that, I'd walked away from him to see the booths along the way. Kwangmin followed me and he was quiet for one good minute which I thanked for that. But suddenly,

 

   “OH MY GOD!!!! Youngmin!!!! That game booth has a Pikachu doll as the prize!!! Can we play it pwease pwease pwease!!!! Oh My God PWEASE??!!!” He began to shout like a crazy person and plus it attracts people's attention!

 

*Oh my God. What did I do in the past that makes me stuck with him for the rest of the day? And worst, as my twin brother?! o(>o<)o*

 

   Let me tell you guys how we ended up here. This morning, our manager came up to our dorm and told us that we will be having a fan meeting here at this theme park. When we were finished, our manager got hold of the tickets of the funfair beside the theme park. Like Kwangmin said, the tickets are super rare 'cause it's really famous and sometimes, you have to book the tickets two weeks before you got here since the tickets will be sold out like a hotcake. And when we were about to spilt up, our manager said that we have to pair up. And that's how I got stuck with Kwangmin. He said that we will cute together. As if!

 

   “Just play it yourself! You're a big boy and also 18 years old! And for your information that you need to know is that I-AM-NOT-DEAF!!!!” I shouted back at him and all he does is just showing his freakin' 'Aegyo Face Trick' to me again.

 

   “Pwease Pwease Pwease??” He made that puppy dog face, pouted lips and also blinks for a few times to make it 'cute' As if! That will never work on me. But in this emergency case, I had to give in since a few girls has started to giggled with their annoying high pitch voice. I sighed for a few times before I answered him back.

 

   “Fine. Fine. Just that one game. Then can we go just go back to the hotel? I'm tired,” I said as we both walked towards the booth.

 

   So after an hour or so, Kwangmin finally got his Pikachu and all I got is grumbling stomach and tired body and legs.

 

   “So, can we go now? I'm starving Kwang. Besides I'm tired. Let's just go back to the hotel. It's already 6 p.m. They will be looking for us,” I just walked back straight to the path that leads to the hotel. It's not that far though. Just 500 meters across the street. When I was waliking, I suddenly bumped into someone.

 

   “Ouch! Oh. Sorry” But the person didn't say a thing and just ran off. What an idiot I thought.

 

   “You're okay?” Kwangmin asked me and I noticed he was holding a chocolate ice-cream in his right-hand while his left holding his dearest Pikachu doll. When on Earth did he buy an ice-cream?

 

 

   “Yeah, I'm fine. Let's just go. Share some will you. I got into this because of you,”

 

  Then I saw something on the floor near where I fell just now. I picked it up and I immediately know that it must be the girl's. Should I find her? Hmm....

 

 

 

o(^o^)o

 

11.37 P.M

23 July 2013

Malaysia

 

~Edited~

1.18 P.M

21 November 2013

Malaysia

 

 

 

 

 

Cutey's Corner~

 

How's the first chappie? I'm really sorry for the long wait but I need to figure out how to start this story (^^”) Mianhae!!! Just comment how's the chapter is okay or not. Please don't be a silent reader. Just comment. It's not that hard is it? XD Just kidding ^^ You can comment or just leave the page as you please. No worries! I don't even care if there is no subscribers since I knew my story :p But special thanks to my subbies below that have waited for an update fpr a really loooooooooooong time. Mianhae guys!!! But just tell me if the chapter is or not okay. Or you prefer different type of view like the person's POV itself or you prefer Author's POV? Just let it all out okay ^^ '

   

   Sorry for all the babbling but it's just that..... I haven't write for a reaaaalllllllyyyyyy loooooooooooong time and just this night I got the idea on how to start the story. So Gomawo to all of you kept supporting me until the end!!! 

 

  And also I think this story will be the chapters instead of Oneshot. Just bare with me okay! And one more question. Is the Font size okay? =D *(^3^)Chu~ Love you guys! =D

 

o(^o^)o

 

~Special Thanks~

zaty5776 

AlwaysAnElf

joChaeri

JeongYoungKwangWoo

 

 

 

Love,

Cutey <3

-Boyfriend's Fafnfiction Writer-

 

 

Cutey21@Copyright2013