Part 7

We Were Meant To Me

 

The rest of the evening was rather uneventful, and soon the three teenagers found themselves back in school, with girls and chocolates everywhere.
 
"I can't deal with this!" Jongup moaned, 10 minutes after getting through the school doors. They hadn't even reached their lockers and duo's admirers had already swamped them. Sumin was actually surprised that a couple of guys confessed to her, Junhong saying that people have finally noticed her beauty, Jongup nodding and smiling.
 
"Why hyung?" Junhong asked. "You've got girls throwing themselves at you!" Junhong laughed and humbly accepted another rose.
 
"But I feel so bad!" Jongup pouted. He stopped in the middle of the corridor and looked down at the presents in his arms. Sure, he didn't have as much as the school kingkas or Junhong, but he knew he wouldn't be able to eat all the chocolate. A fluffy teddy bear a cute girl had given him looked up at him, a little message in its green bow round its neck which probably held a confession. 
 
Jongup felt bad. He felt bad that he had been given these and he couldn't give anything in return. He felt bad that he couldn't return the confessions they had spent so much time preparing. He felt bad that his special someone might actually be in this corridor and he couldn't see her. He felt bad that he hadn't given his new Chespin plushy a kiss this morning.
 
He sighed, and sent him a silent message to say sorry.
 
Jongup looked up, and then behind him, then down the corridor. He couldn't see Junhong or Sumin. He whined under his breath, knowing that he was lost again, so he decided to do what he always did: sit and wait for his Umma- or Junhong in this case- to find him. And so Jongup sat down in the middle of the corridor, presents in his arms and a major pout on his face.
 
A group of girls saw him and knelt down next to him.
 
"Oppa?" one of them asked. "Are you OK?"
 
"Have you lost something?" another asked, doing a quick scan of the now-less-crowded area.
 
Jongup nodded, and the girls 'awww'ed seeing his 'puppy face' that he was famous for. A quiet girl rubbed his back comfortingly.
 
"What does it look like?" the second girl asked.
 
"Ermmm," Jongup mumbled, not looking up from the floor. "Tall, blonde, handsome, jelly-y, cute, funny, beau-" Jongup was cut off by the girls' laughter.
 
"You are looking for Zelo?" a third girl asked. Jongup nodded.
 
"Awww you guys are so cute together!" the first girl said happily. She stood up and held out her hands to pull the boy up. "I think he's in his classroom, Oppa. Class is about to start."
 
"Oh, thank you," Jongup said smiling. "I'll catch him later, then."
 
"Awwwww!!!" the third one squealed. "You guys will make the cutest couple ever! So in love!"
 
"Ahaha~" Jongup laughed nervously. "Thanks again!" he called before running to his classroom.
 
'Me in love with Junnie?' he thought. 'Impossible.'
 
---
Update! Wooo!
Hope you enjoy it!
Next update on Saturday!
Thank you so much! <3