Part 6

We Were Meant To Me

 

"Your Umma and Appa are so cute," Sumin said from her place on Jongup's bed next to her brother while the eldest boy was getting changed in the bathroom. She and Junhong had already taken off their blazers and hung them on the back of Jongup's bedroom door.
 
"You think so?'' Jongup asked, coming out of the bathroom in jeans and a T-shirt with Ash and Pikachu on it. 
 
Sumin nodded before saying, "I think Appa's here. I'm going to say hi." she jumped up and ran out the room and downstairs to the kitchen.
 
Jongup started to hang his uniform up in his wardrobe when he felt thin arms wrap round his waist. Jongup leant against his taller friend, almost melting into his arms. Junhong smiled.
 
"Do you think we will ever find that perfect person, hyunggie?' Junhong asked, his voice shaking a bit as if scared of the answer. Jongup couldn't fathom why, Junhong was the perfect guy and was always smiling, any girl would be delighted to be with him. Jongup thought that he should be the one scared of the answer, not Junhong.
 
Jongup turned in Junhong's arms to face the younger. "I'm sure of it Junnie," he said smiling and wrapping Junhong into his embrace. "We've just got to find them, but I'm sure they're out there somewhere."
 
Jongup wished his perfect person would find him though, since he wasn't very good at finding things. Only last week he lost his Victini plushy and had turned his room upside down looking for him, before calling Junhong to cry that his Pokémon collection was missing Victini, and then his Umma had found him at the bottom of the laundry basket. Jongup had then remembered that he had lost him when playing 'Adventures in the Bathroom Part 2'. 
 
Junhong laughed quietly. "Wow, hyunggie. When did you get so clever?"
 
"Yah!" Jongup whined and hit the younger gently on the head. Junhong pouted, but said nothing.
 
They continued to stay like that for a while, their breathing being the only noise in the room. It was nice, and they often spent many days in each other's rooms just sitting, enjoying the company. Or killing everything that moved when their hands were stuck to the Xbox controllers.
 
"I just hope it's someone like you, hyunggie," Junhong whispered, blushing, worried of his hyung's reaction, but not really knowing why.
 
"Why?" Jongup asked, his chin moving on Junhong's shoulder. The feel made Junhong giggle slightly, making Jongup giggle as their bodies move against each other.
 
"Because you understand me so well."
 
Jongup felt himself blush at the younger's words, an unfamiliar feeling rising in his heart.
 
---
Update! Finally!!
My next exam's on Tuesday so I'll update Wednesday!
Thank you so much! <3