PrinceOfYourHeart and PianoPrincess

♕ The King and His Queen ♔

In real life, Jiyong might be known as the famous handsome prince of Kwon-Ly Share Holdings. But in the online world, he was known anonymously as ‘PrinceOfYourHeart’. No one knew about his real identity, not even his online best friend, ‘PianoPrincess’. That was how Jiyong wanted it to be; he wanted people to like him for he was, not just because he was rich.

He was already friends with PianoPrincess for at least 3 years. They always ask for each other’s opinions and advices. People usually say that it was impossible to be very good friends with someone you befriended online, but the online friendship between PrinceOfYourHeart and PianoPrincess proved them wrong!

That day, after the threatening phone call from Kyuhyun, Jiyong went online. None of his gang members were on. They were probably still in class. Only Jiyong and Shinkyu were given a week off after their ‘wedding’. Jiyong sighed at the thought of his wife, who was drifting further and further away from him. He, Kyuhyun and Shinkyu had known one another since pre-school, but Kyuhyun left Korea 15 years ago. He must be considered as a newbie now. It wasn’t fair that he could just snatch Shinkyu away like that!

[PianoPrincess is online!]

Jiyong’s mood suddenly lightened up when he saw the flashing notification. Almost immediately, he sent a message to PianoPrincess.

PrinceOfYourHeart: Hello!

PianoPrincess: Annyeong~

They went into a private chat room which as usual, was named ‘Prince&Princess’, for obvious reasons.

PianoPrincess: How are you?

PrinceOfYourHeart: Like usual. I never thought you’d be online now. Don’t you have to go to class?

Over the few years of being friends, Jiyong had come to know that his anonymous online friend was in the same school as he was. They could even be in the same class, for all they know. But they chose not to probe into the matter, as they both chose to stay ‘mysterious’ and only know each other by their online names.

PianoPrincess: Nah, I got the whole week off 

PrinceOfYourHeart: Me too! Did anything special?

PianoPrincess: Negative. I’ve been feeling so lazy… And anyhow something really unexpected and bad happened to me, but anyway, it’s a long story.

PrinceOfYourHeart: Something unfortunate happened to me too. I didn’t even know what wrong I did. I must be cursed.

PianoPrincess: LOL! I thought you didn’t believe in curses.

PrinceOfYourHeart: Yeah, well… I changed my mind 

PianoPrincess: Okay, so what’s this unfortunate thing? Long story again?

PrinceOfYourHeart: YES! Very long, indeed! Anyway, what’s up?

PianoPrincess: Nothing, just gorging on sugar.

PrinceOfYourHeart: Why??

PianoPrincess: Like I said, long story! So, I got kissed on my cheeks today! <3

PrinceOfYourHeart: REALLY? Who who who???

PianoPrincess: Not telling! Hahaha… But he’s super cute! Not to mention, a gentleman!

PrinceOfYourHeart: Oh, okay! So that’s what you look for in a guy, huh? Gentlemanliness?

PianoPrincess: LOL! Not in particular, but I like guys who are talented musically.

PrinceOfYourHeart: Do you think all girls like guys who are talented in music?

PianoPrincess: I’m not too sure, but well, if a girl’s good in music I would think she would want to look for a guy who is equally as good. Same thing goes for boys as well.

Jiyong paused as a smile carved its way across his face. Shinkyu was musically talented, wasn’t she? He quickly typed his message in reply to PianoPrincess:

PrinceOfYourHeart: Hmm… Tell me more!

As their chat went on, Jiyong realized that today was going to be a better day than he originally thought it would be.